Different Events

1604 Cabrillo Ave #6, Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

About Different Events

We are an alternative event planning company based in Torrance, California designed for the Offbeat, Unique, and Themed events! As a power duo we aspire to be the perfect blend between two extreme worlds by using our creative differences to offer a carefree environment that also encourages our couples to be themselves.

Follow Different Events on

Different Events 6
Different Events 7

Ashleigh Ramirez · Married on 10/14/2018

Best wedding coordinators!

Angela, Silvia, and team executed my wedding plans and ideas PERFECTLY! I am so grateful for their support and help on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. They are confident and amazing at what they do, which totally helped ease my nerves. They had the most helpful tips and ideas and were always responsive. My wedding could not have been more beautiful and these ladies were an essential part of that! Thank you

Different Events 8
    Different Events 9
    Different Events 10
    Different Events 11

Raeanne Kametani · Married on 10/05/2018

They are amazing!

Angela, Silvia and crew are AMAZING!!!!! Seriously, professional, fun, positive, Organized...AMAZING!!! We interviewed 10 potential day of coordinators for our wedding and with in the first 10 seconds of speaking with Angela we knew this was it. They got our vision, being a non traditional wedding, not wearing a white dress, skeleton decor...They Got Us! Working with them was so easy and fun! I got sick during this time and they were caring and great being my hands when physically I couldn't do everything. And I Loved that they kept the flow of events moving, took care of any issues that arose and were seriously AMAZING from Day 1. Strongly recommend them for your wedding!!!! Thank you Ladies for EVERYTHING!!!!

Different Events 12
  • Jacob

Jacob Bustamante · Married on 09/08/2018

Thought out and professional

Angela and Silvia were great at addressing our needs and wants. They made sure that myself and my bride had everything we needed and that things happened how we wanted them to. They knew what was happening at all times and had an answer for us whenever we asked.

Different Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Solace Weddings LLC

• Skylinks at Long Beach