19009 s Laurel Park rd spc 168, Torrance, CA 90220 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
  • Deals 1

About Different Events

We are an alternative event planning company based in Carson, California designed for the Offbeat, Unique, and Themed events! As a power duo we aspire to be the perfect blend between two extreme worlds by using our creative differences to offer a carefree environment that also encourages our couples to be themselves.

Follow Different Events on

jadeeloraphotography wedding 20180209 210 51 780750 160264987986766

45 Reviews for Different Events

• I

Iliana Gonzalez · Married on 11/23/2019

So happy with my experience!

When my now husband & I decided on a courthouse wedding, I reached out to Angela & Silvia with a “bare-bones” idea of what I was envisioning for our wedding celebration. We wanted an intimate ceremony & dinner reception, but still wanted to feel like we fully celebrated with our family & friends. Angela & Silvia more than exceeded what I could have imagined on my own. They are amazing in so many ways! They made helpful suggestions (make-up artists, photographers, & with simple but meaningful details). Our wedding day was wonderful! Angela & Silvia ensured that our timeline was seamless & also ensured that all the details we had discussed were accomplished. I really could continue about how happy we were with all of their support. It truly is a blessing to have them by your side on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • La

La Suarez · Married on 11/10/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Angela and Silvia were absolutely great to work with. We did 6 month planning, and I couldn't have done it without them. Not only were we planning from out of state, but neither of us had any idea what we were doing. We blended cultures (Jewish and Chinese) and had a lot of elements to juggle and they handled it beautifully, and even when things went unexpectedly awry when a family member bailed on their responsibility, Angela and Silvia were able to make it perfect. Our wedding was unique and gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for better planners.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Lamalani

Lamalani Siverts · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommended professional, organized, and creative planners

Hiring Rock n' Willow was the best decision we made in order to have stress-free planning and day of wedding experience. Angela and Silvia worked with us to plan our wedding from out of state. They filled in all of the gaps, from scouting out rentals via video to obtaining florals, making our planning easy and on schedule. They communicate reliably and are incredibly sweet. In addition, they are so creative aesthetically and logistically in order to stay in budget and make a dynamic wedding. Rock n' Willow's team on the wedding day made the wedding party feel like nothing went wrong. I'm sure they put out fires, and we never knew. They managed the event like pros and we are eternally grateful to Rock n' Willow for making our wedding unique and perfect.

Sent on 12/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Different Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Different Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Solace Weddings LLC

• Skylinks at Long Beach Country Club Weddings

• 1604 Cabrillo Ave #6 Torrance, 90501 See on map
    Location of (Different Events)