19009 s Laurel Park rd spc 168, Torrance, CA 90220 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Different Events

We are an alternative event planning company based in Carson, California designed for the Offbeat, Unique, and Themed events! As a power duo we aspire to be the perfect blend between two extreme worlds by using our creative differences to offer a carefree environment that also encourages our couples to be themselves.

Follow Different Events on

Different Events 6
Different Events 7
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 07/12/2019

You NEED Angela and Silvia for your wedding!

Angela and Silvia are amazing beyond words. They went above and beyond to make sure things were how we wanted for our wedding, and our event could not have run smoother. From our first consult, we knew that they were a GREAT match for me and my husband. They truly made us feel that they weren't selling us a service, which is what ultimately made them stand out from other coordinators.

Both these ladies always had our concerns in mind, and helped us create the fairy tale wedding we had envisioned. They asked questions that we hadn't thought to think of, and helped us get creative with any concerns that we may have had. We truly feel that our wedding would not have been as smooth if we did not have them on our team!! I recommend them as much as I can to anyone who needs it!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kait

Kait Miroyan · Married on 05/04/2019

We love them!!!!!

My husband and I were married in Joshua Tree and had the honor of having Rock n' Willow Events as our coordinators. I can’t imagine being a wedding coordinator. Angela and Silvia went above and beyond my expectations. They were there for me the months leading up to our big day, helping me to stay organized and listening patiently as I went thru the emotions of planning a wedding. They had a fun, playful attitude thru it all, which was so helpful. On the day of our wedding (and the day before and after) they were more help than I ever could have imagined. I don’t know how it was behind the scenes, but for my husband and I, and all our guests, everything went perfect. Honestly, it was a thousand times better than I had dreamed of. They kept everything running smoothly and on time. They work professionally and efficiently. They are kind and funny. They were amazing at going with the flow and checking in with us while bringing us food and drinks whenever we needed them. Weddings are a lot to put on and as the bride, you usually only do it once, so no matter whether or not you have prior event planning experience, you never quite know how to go about it until it’s over. Thankfully to Angela and Silvia, they do know. And they do a superb job at it. We have been told over and over by our guests that it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. If you have the opportunity to work with Rock n' Willow Events, take it. We recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Sara

Sara Verzosa · Married on 02/16/2019

Angela & Silvia - Truly Amazing!!

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Angela & Silvia. My husband and I truly feel that we could not have had a wedding without them and all of their talents! They went above and beyond for us. They tended to our every need (even before our big day), answered all of our questions, wrinkled out every kink on the day of, were there to compliment and support us throughout our whole wedding experience... and they do it with a smile. They traveled over 4 hours for our wedding and Angela even went up with me to our venue months before just for the day so we could see a floor plan of the reception area. Talk about going the extra mile!

Their energy is amazing, they will have a sense of humor with you throughout your experience, and they will care about your happiness. I feel so lucky to have found them! SO highly recommend them for your wedding (trust me... you need a day-of coordinator!!).

Thank you so much, Angela & Silvia, from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did for us! You are incredible!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Different Events 8

Different Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Different Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Solace Weddings LLC

• Skylinks at Long Beach