Different Events

1604 Cabrillo Ave #6, Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

About Different Events

We are an alternative event planning company based in Torrance, California designed for the Offbeat, Unique, and Themed events! As a power duo we aspire to be the perfect blend between two extreme worlds by using our creative differences to offer a carefree environment that also encourages our couples to be themselves.

Follow Different Events on

Different Events 6
Different Events 7
  • Sara

Sara Verzosa · Married on 02/16/2019

Angela & Silvia - Truly Amazing!!

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Angela & Silvia. My husband and I truly feel that we could not have had a wedding without them and all of their talents! They went above and beyond for us. They tended to our every need (even before our big day), answered all of our questions, wrinkled out every kink on the day of, were there to compliment and support us throughout our whole wedding experience... and they do it with a smile. They traveled over 4 hours for our wedding and Angela even went up with me to our venue months before just for the day so we could see a floor plan of the reception area. Talk about going the extra mile!

Their energy is amazing, they will have a sense of humor with you throughout your experience, and they will care about your happiness. I feel so lucky to have found them! SO highly recommend them for your wedding (trust me... you need a day-of coordinator!!).

Thank you so much, Angela & Silvia, from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did for us! You are incredible!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Different Events 8

Ashleigh Ramirez · Married on 10/14/2018

Best wedding coordinators!

Angela, Silvia, and team executed my wedding plans and ideas PERFECTLY! I am so grateful for their support and help on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. They are confident and amazing at what they do, which totally helped ease my nerves. They had the most helpful tips and ideas and were always responsive. My wedding could not have been more beautiful and these ladies were an essential part of that! Thank you

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Different Events 9
    Different Events 10
    Different Events 11
    Different Events 12

Raeanne Kametani · Married on 10/05/2018

They are amazing!

Angela, Silvia and crew are AMAZING!!!!! Seriously, professional, fun, positive, Organized...AMAZING!!! We interviewed 10 potential day of coordinators for our wedding and with in the first 10 seconds of speaking with Angela we knew this was it. They got our vision, being a non traditional wedding, not wearing a white dress, skeleton decor...They Got Us! Working with them was so easy and fun! I got sick during this time and they were caring and great being my hands when physically I couldn't do everything. And I Loved that they kept the flow of events moving, took care of any issues that arose and were seriously AMAZING from Day 1. Strongly recommend them for your wedding!!!! Thank you Ladies for EVERYTHING!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Different Events 13

Different Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Solace Weddings LLC

• Skylinks at Long Beach