Different Events Reviews

Different Events 7
  • Kait

Kait Miroyan · Married on 05/04/2019

We love them!!!!!

My husband and I were married in Joshua Tree and had the honor of having Rock n' Willow Events as our coordinators. I can’t imagine being a wedding coordinator. Angela and Silvia went above and beyond my expectations. They were there for me the months leading up to our big day, helping me to stay organized and listening patiently as I went thru the emotions of planning a wedding. They had a fun, playful attitude thru it all, which was so helpful. On the day of our wedding (and the day before and after) they were more help than I ever could have imagined. I don’t know how it was behind the scenes, but for my husband and I, and all our guests, everything went perfect. Honestly, it was a thousand times better than I had dreamed of. They kept everything running smoothly and on time. They work professionally and efficiently. They are kind and funny. They were amazing at going with the flow and checking in with us while bringing us food and drinks whenever we needed them. Weddings are a lot to put on and as the bride, you usually only do it once, so no matter whether or not you have prior event planning experience, you never quite know how to go about it until it’s over. Thankfully to Angela and Silvia, they do know. And they do a superb job at it. We have been told over and over by our guests that it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. If you have the opportunity to work with Rock n' Willow Events, take it. We recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Sara

Sara Verzosa · Married on 02/16/2019

Angela & Silvia - Truly Amazing!!

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Angela & Silvia. My husband and I truly feel that we could not have had a wedding without them and all of their talents! They went above and beyond for us. They tended to our every need (even before our big day), answered all of our questions, wrinkled out every kink on the day of, were there to compliment and support us throughout our whole wedding experience... and they do it with a smile. They traveled over 4 hours for our wedding and Angela even went up with me to our venue months before just for the day so we could see a floor plan of the reception area. Talk about going the extra mile!

Their energy is amazing, they will have a sense of humor with you throughout your experience, and they will care about your happiness. I feel so lucky to have found them! SO highly recommend them for your wedding (trust me... you need a day-of coordinator!!).

Thank you so much, Angela & Silvia, from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did for us! You are incredible!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Different Events 8

Ashleigh Ramirez · Married on 10/14/2018

Best wedding coordinators!

Angela, Silvia, and team executed my wedding plans and ideas PERFECTLY! I am so grateful for their support and help on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. They are confident and amazing at what they do, which totally helped ease my nerves. They had the most helpful tips and ideas and were always responsive. My wedding could not have been more beautiful and these ladies were an essential part of that! Thank you

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Different Events 9
    Different Events 10
    Different Events 11
    Different Events 12

Raeanne Kametani · Married on 10/05/2018

They are amazing!

Angela, Silvia and crew are AMAZING!!!!! Seriously, professional, fun, positive, Organized...AMAZING!!! We interviewed 10 potential day of coordinators for our wedding and with in the first 10 seconds of speaking with Angela we knew this was it. They got our vision, being a non traditional wedding, not wearing a white dress, skeleton decor...They Got Us! Working with them was so easy and fun! I got sick during this time and they were caring and great being my hands when physically I couldn't do everything. And I Loved that they kept the flow of events moving, took care of any issues that arose and were seriously AMAZING from Day 1. Strongly recommend them for your wedding!!!! Thank you Ladies for EVERYTHING!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Different Events 13
  • Jacob

Jacob Bustamante · Married on 09/08/2018

Thought out and professional

Angela and Silvia were great at addressing our needs and wants. They made sure that myself and my bride had everything we needed and that things happened how we wanted them to. They knew what was happening at all times and had an answer for us whenever we asked.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Bebe

Bebe · Married on 01/13/2018

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! I cannot thank the duo planners, Silvia and Angela, enough for all the amazing help on everything leading up to our wedding day! We had quite a unique vision for the wedding and we knew they would be the perfect coordinators get it realized! They were quick to identify all the details and top notch in organizing them to meet our vision! It was immensely helpful that they were local to us so any and all of the little errands or meetings were done with ease and convenience! Ultimately, the wedding day was completely stress free, allowing us to have the time of our lives that we'll never forget! You will not be disapointeed with their professional assistance on your big day. Again, we are so thankful for them.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Different Events 14
    Different Events 15
    Different Events 16
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/03/2017

The different event provide excellent service to coordinate our wedding rehearsal, and wedding ceremony. They are very easy to work with and been very patient with us. They also working hard to meet your expectations to ensure your wedding is running smoothly.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Daniella · Married on 10/14/2017

My now husband and I hired Angela and Silvia for our wedding reception. They did a great job, and really helped ease a lot of the anxieties I had about our reception day. They both handled everything like professionals, and I knew we would be in good hands. The care they took during the reception was great as well. Making sure the guests were taken care of, and even brought me food to our table! One of the buttons popped off my dress, and Silvia came to the rescue immediately. They made sure we were well within our timeline even though everything seemed so chaotic! I'm so grateful that we had them there with us through this process, even if it was just to vent about something. We will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Different Events 17
    Different Events 18
    Different Events 19
    Different Events 20

Jaime · Married on 10/07/2017

We only used their services for the rehearsal and ceremony but everything went smoothly with them. My wedding was a beautiful day and I know their services helped it run more smoothly!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Aly · Married on 08/12/2017

Silvia and Angela are amazing! Silvia did an outstanding job helping to coordinate our wedding reception. When little mishaps came about (florist didn't decorate our wedding cake - they just took off!) Silvia made sure 1) the cake was expertly decorated and 2) the bride - me - didn't worry about anything. I didn't even find out until after everything was fixed and everything was beautiful. She helped the reception move along smoothly from helping gather the wedding party for our grand entrance (we had a larrggee group) and making sure all the details were perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. I highly recommend them for any of your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Angela is the most friendly responsible respectful and very very professional ... My wedding was a dream come true thanks to her! Highly recommended she had everything under control I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Different Events 21

Mia · Married on 05/28/2017

Angela and Silvia are GREAT! Honestly, I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, but in the end it was the best thing I could have done.

Angela and Silvia took care of all the little details the day of my wedding. My groom and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was a DIY bride. I handmade lots of things for our reception, and Angela and Silvia made sure my vision was executed. They set up everything for us.

These two ladies kept our reception running smoothly. They made sure we followed our timeline. There were no hiccups. Everything was super organized. When one of our guests didn't get his food, they handled it ASAP. They also talked us through our cake cutting because we were a bit confused.

My only regret is that I didn't hire Angela and Silvia for partial or full planning. I probably could have avoided some stress if I had them with me every step of the way. Also, there are just two very nice ladies! I would have enjoyed spending more time with them!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2017

Different Events coordinated our wedding ceremony and it was great! I was running late, but they kept everyone calm and were just wonderful people to work with! Love them and their professionalism! Definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Angela and Silvia were amazing to work with. Very professional and reliable team. If I had to plan my wedding over again I would definitely choose them again!

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • Mrs. Hutchinson

Shannon · Married on 03/25/2017

Ladies and Gentleman! LISTEN UP!

Angela and Silva are AMAZING! They know what they are doing! No joke! I have been to MANY wedding (since I am at that age where everyone seems to be settling down) and you know that weird stage when you don't know whats going to happen next or theres a weird lul... These girls make sure that moment NEVER happens!!! They were on it, with everything! When i had a question about a timeline event placement or advice on how I could get a better bang for my buck at my venue, these girls had the answer!!!

Wanna talk about the money? The cost? Was it worth it? Did I get my money's worth? It was money WELL spent! To say the VERY LEAST! You got two on top of their shit coordinators for the price of 1, maybe even less than 1. I wasnt going to have a day of coordinator, however the ceremony coordination was included with my venue. Once I met there two in person.... I knew I needed them for the setup, ceremony, grand entrance, cake cutting and clean up!

Overall! 10 out of 10!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Brianna · Married on 03/18/2017

All I can say both them and their team were amazing !! Loved how everything turned out. :) Deffinetly recommending friends!!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Different Events 22
    Different Events 23

Gloria · Married on 10/22/2016

Very lovely hardworking ladies, that only had 3 months to do a perfect beach wedding for us!! Truly apparciate them and their hard work in making a wedding happen in a short notice!! Helpful and did so much and went shopping to help out to make the vision come to life!! Thank you ladies !!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Nikole · Married on 10/08/2016

We first met Different Events at a wedding expo and they immediately stood out to us. They didn't seem like the average, cookie-cutter wedding planners you would expect and knew they would share our vision to help me pull off a wedding that was unique to me and my now husband. We had a couple of meetings with them prior to the wedding, where Angela and Sylvia had a way about them that made me feel at ease by letting me know when I was on track, but also letting me know when I had overlooked important details. On the day of the wedding they set everything up for us (while I got to relax and drink champagne while getting ready) and our ceremony and reception space ended up looking better than I could have imagined. They coordinated all of our events of the day and made sure everyone was on the same page while also being on top of all the big and small details. Angela and Sylvia were the real MVP's of our wedding and allowed us to enjoy our day to the fullest because we knew they had our best interest at heart and would do what they could to make sure our day was flawless. If you invest in ANYTHING for your big day, make it Different Events. Trust me, you wont regret it!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Marie · Married on 09/17/2016

Angela & Silvia, Thank you so much for being such an awesome wedding planners! Thank you for being so responsive to my many questions and for all your advice! You guys really helped me ease the stress of wedding planning by keeping me on schedule with the handy timeliness. You guys are the best and thank you for everything!- Marie and Nikko Arias

Sent on 10/12/2016

tina · Married on 08/20/2016

The women that work at Different Events were absolutely charming and a life saver. They were very knowledgeable about weddings. I thought that I had covered everything but once meeting with them I could see it needed their expertise. My wedding went off without any difficulty because I had them on my side. would recommend them to all couples getting marrued. They really put ease into the wedding day and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 10/11/2016

ANGELINA · Married on 05/21/2016

We had a same sex weding, so there were two brides. Imagine all the crazy! I'm so happy different events was referred to us for day of coordination. Silvia and Angela are amazing! I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. They kept us on schedule and took care of everything. On top of being professional they are a pleasure to be around and really make you feel calm and comfortable. Knowing what I know now about being a bride I would also hire different events to take care of planning the wedding. We will definitely refer different events to everyone we know.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Alaric · Married on 04/16/2016

Angela and Silvia are awesome! Great people to work with. Very professional, fun, organized, easy going ladies. They helped our wedding run smoothly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/11/2016

The girls of Different Events were amazing to work with. They were very flexible to work around our crazy schedules.

From our first meeting it was clear that they wanted to help us reach OUR vision of the wedding, not anyone else's. When you have family making suggestions every which way it was nice to work with someone who reminded us that this was our wedding and to really go for the ideas that allowed our wedding to be an extension of our personalities. It was great to bounce ideas off of them, always gave great insight.

The day of the wedding they were on top of every detail even after being up super early to work a bridal expo at our venue. I highly recommend them to work your event. You will be in good hands with Different Events!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Holiday · Married on 03/12/2016

AMAZING.
    Angela & Silvia of Different Events made us feel so at ease through the whole planning process.
    They gave us great ideas and good info on our wedding venue and pros and cons of other vendors which was very helpful.
    We had several hiccups at the venue, and they were so quick to make sure things were back on track and running smoothly.
    Several of the incidents I wasn't even aware of until my husband told me after the night was over!
    You can tell they enjoy and love what they do by the amount of pride they put in their work.
    I would recommend them for any event planning in a heart beat, and I look forward to working with them in the future for any of my own event planning needs.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Debbie · Married on 09/12/2015

Different Events created some of the most beautiful and elegant center pieces for my daughter's wedding. Both Angela and Sylvia are committed to making your event an affair to remember.

Sent on 09/13/2015