48123 Highway One, Big Sur, CA 93920 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Ventana Inn & Spa

Ventana Inn & Spa is a resort wedding venue located in Big Sur, California. The rustic venue sits on a hill overlooking the horizon of the central California coastline and the surrounding mountains and redwood forests. The unique blend of natural settings makes Ventana Inn & Spa an ideal venue choice for couples looking for an elegant and natural event space.

Facilities and Capacity
Ventana Inn & Spa can host up to 1,000 guests within its eight event spaces. The Ocean Meadow Lawn is a 7,000-square-foot event space with a maximum guest capacity of 200 and offers fire pits, Adirondack chairs, and spectacular views of the ocean and the forest. The Redwood Cathedral is an outdoor event space suitable for hosting ceremonies. The Sur Vista is an outdoor terrace overlooking the ocean. The Ventana Inn & Spa also features an organic garden, the Sur House Terrace & Bar, the Loft, the Redwood Circle of Life, and the Organic Garden, all of which can be used for hosting receptions and intimate gatherings.

Ventana Inn & Spa can provide accommodation options for couples and guests who wish to stay the night. Their services also include the following:

• In-house catering

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

7 Reviews for Ventana Inn & Spa

David · Married on 07/09/2016

Ventana Inn is a dreamy place to have a wedding, it's such a unique and enchanting venue!! The scenic views are absolutely jaw-dropping, the food is to die for, and the service is superb. My guests were so excited for the opportunity to visit this special spot, and I know I'll be coming back for years to come. Ventana is my 'happy place'.

Sophia, the catering sales manager, worked tirelessly with me for an entire year to make sure that my wedding was perfect. I can get really intense when it comes to working out details and budgets but she was always right on my level, totally proactive about every detail. Now I feel like she is more of a friend than a business partner! She and her team bent over backwards more times than I can count so that my every expectation was exceeded. I've never experienced better service anywhere in my life.

The one drawback about choosing Ventana was the price tag, which was considerable. But there is simply no other place like Ventana in Big Sur, and you get what you pay for! We're very glad that we were able to celebrate our special day here.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2015

My husband and I used Ventana Inn & Spa for our small wedding ceremony this past October and I can't say enough good things about the venue and staff. We had a last-minute issue with our existing venue and engaged Ventana just three weeks before our wedding. They were incredibly responsive, helpful, and offered a beautiful spot for the ceremony. Sophia, the Catering Sales Manager, went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly on our wedding day and was just a dream to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Gaston · Married on 02/12/2017

Oh My godness, such an amazing place!! We loved it, just perfect!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ventana Inn & Spa FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• Helios Images Wedding Photographers

If you are dealing with The amazing wedding crew at the Ventana, then I hope you brought along extra tissues for the emotional beauty of this rare jeweled location perched high above the cliffs of Big Sur. We've photographed three lovely wedding celebrations on the property, and each time the event flowed effortlessly, thanks to the careful planning and sincere kindness of the staff. The grounds, menu, and views are magnificent, and we can't wait to photograph at this wonderful location throughout the future. It's quiet and serene, and the tones and layout of the property are a photographer's dream...

• Carmel Weddings
    Carmel Weddings Wedding Officiants

The uniqueness of Ventana Inn & Spa is in their location, in the beautiful Big Sur area of California, it's attention to detail and it's unsurpassed quality of accommodations. When you stay at Ventana, the rest of the world melts away and you are free to enjoy your surrounding and just relax.....doing the things that make you feel good.

• 48123 Highway One Big Sur, 93920 See on map
    Location of (Ventana Inn & Spa)