Engagement
Shoot included

About VCH Photography

Your Wedding Paparazzi!

Your photos should always reflect who you both are as a couple!  We've never met 2 couples that were the same so we strive to make each wedding as unique as your love. We are your paparazzi for your special day. We understand how important your wedding is to you, but also your family. We're going to catch moments that you'll remember forever and moments you never even knew that happened! There's nothing more special than seeing your loved ones cry with joy when they witness your union or catch the ringb earer stealing a piece of cake when he thinks no one is looking! Those are the moments that always mean the most.

Feel free to shoot us an email or text! No question is ever stupid or silly and all of your requests will be answered!

We would love to get the opportunity to catch your special moments!

For more information, contact us  vhair@vchphotography.com or lee@vchphotography.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)

VCH was a key part in ensuring our wedding day, and leading up to that day, was perfect! Our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding pictures were perfect! Everything I wanted. We can't thank VCH enough for their patience, hard work, and willingness to work with us and make sure we got everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Bailey, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a great experience with VCH Photography. I never knew what I wanted but she read me and we went from there. Affordable and very flexible. Both wife and husband extremely nice and helpful. If you need any type of photography done especially wedding please don't hesitate to contact them. The quality of their pictures are everything. VCH Photography makes me want to get married again....???????? Jerry & Raneshia Jackson

Profile Picture Raneshia, 9/10/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1518709458150 capkowedding 262

$1,790.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
#WW011aee735497dafb

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Vhanessa is one of the most down-to-earth wedding professionals I know! Her work is lovely and she is super easy to work! If you're looking for a highly motivated, creative, open-minded photographer...look no further than VCH Photography! Love this lady!

We recently did a wedding with the team at VCH Photography at The Castle at Stagecoach and they were top notch. The pictures are delightful and they really captured the personality of this unique couple. Working together with them is a great experience and I can't wait to work with them again. We loved their pictures of our decorated buffets and their professionalism was second to none.

VCH provides quality photography for your weddings and special events! I appreciate that Vhanessa and her staff are always courteous, flexible, and they are timely. VCH offers a variety of packages that fit the needs of most couples. I highly recommend VCH for photography and videography services!!

Events

San Antonio, TX 78253   See On Map
501-618-0257 (phone)
VCH Photography is a wedding photographer from Texas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Antonio, Austin, and Houston. VCH Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the professional wedding industry since 2010 specializing in wedding photography.