VCH Photography Reviews

38 | San Antonio, TX

38 Reviews for VCH Photography

38 VCH Photography Reviews

Bailey · Married on 03/04/2017

VCH was a key part in ensuring our wedding day, and leading up to that day, was perfect! Our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding pictures were perfect! Everything I wanted. We can't thank VCH enough for their patience, hard work, and willingness to work with us and make sure we got everything we wanted!

Raneshia · Married on 09/10/2016

I had such a great experience with VCH Photography. I never knew what I wanted but she read me and we went from there. Affordable and very flexible. Both wife and husband extremely nice and helpful. If you need any type of photography done especially wedding please don't hesitate to contact them. The quality of their pictures are everything. VCH Photography makes me want to get married again....???????? Jerry & Raneshia Jackson

• April

April · Married on 05/29/2016

VCH Photography was so great to have at our wedding! They had to drive through some pretty bad weather to get to our venue and I was so appreciative that they kept going to make sure that they were at our wedding at the right time! They were so professional and instantly became friends with you. If I ever became a little bit stressed I could look to Vhanessa and she would remind me to breath and that everything would be okay. They turned around our pictures very quickly after the wedding and they look great! We could not be more happy. I am so glad that I went with VCH Photography!

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2016

Vhanessa was absolutely amazing. I used her for our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding. She was always willing to work with us around weather issues, she was professional, timely, and so much fun. I even had a few guests mention that they were impressed by how well she got everything done. She made sure to capture all of our special moments without ever being distracting. She has great prices and a great personality and we could not have been more pleased.

Vhanessa was great to work with for my daughter's wedding. Very friendly.

Chloe · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with VCH Photography was an absolute dream! Vhanessa shot photos for our engagement session, bridal fashion session, and our wedding day. I couldn’t be more pleased at the photos for all three events. I can’t express how happy my husband and I were to have chosen Vhanessa to capture these special moments in our lives. I highly recommend this vendor if you are looking for someone who is professional, fairly priced, and kind.

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Great photographer with a great personality!

Elaine · Married on 10/03/2015

Lee and Vhanessa were great to work with. I have a very demanding job and looking back on it, I probably should have hired a wedding planner. However, the patience and quick responsiveness from VCH made it easy to plan and arrange for the photos. They were also great at giving us instruction on how to pose as neither my husband nor I are frequent picture takers. VCH helped to make our day very special and I love how they were able to capture some of our favorite moments which will now be forever favorite memories.

I could not recommend a better photographer than VCH. My father is a photographer so I had very high expectations and they shattered them. The pictures perfectly captured our big day and will be something we will cherish forever. They always responded to any email/text I sent the same day, or the next morning at the latest. They were very reasonably priced comparatively and a much higher quality than most. Vhanessa was awesome, she was so fun and easy to work with. She made everyone feel at ease, and even saved the day a couple times with her emergency bag! She was creative and made family pictures a breeze! Seriously so thankful for her and all she did to capture our day!

Chris · Married on 08/22/2015

Vhanessa did my daughters wedding & she and her mom were the BEST! The bridal were fantastic, but the wedding pics were even better! They were more like family by the end of the night & their fun spirit got the family & guests to lighten up and smile, which made for even better pictures! Fun & professional don't often go hand in hand, but you get the best pictures with that combination! Can't say enough good things about them! If you don't use VCH, you are really missing out on a great photographer!

Alesha · Married on 07/25/2015

Vhanessa and her team were amazing!! They were very patient and fun to work with. Felt like they were apart of my family.. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer!

• Charisse

Charisse · Married on 06/27/2015

VCH Photography is a family business with a heart to please whom they give there business. They were great to be around and they were very professional. My husband and I are thankful that we met Mrs. Vhanessa Hair for this appointed time of our divine uniting that out God has been in control of. She has taken great photos for us for our engagement and our wedding! She has a great personality and she is a true photographer! We can't thank VCH Photography enough for the things they have done. Thanks for everything Mrs. Vhanessa Hair! We look forward to doing more photo shoots with you. Love you!
    -The Tates :)

Shea · Married on 05/30/2015

Love Vhanessa! I was a bridezilla and she got me in gear and my photos are flawless. She is flexible+++++!

Daina · Married on 05/16/2015

Beautiful pictures! Great to work with. Really interested in what Bride envisions! Awesome!

Laci · Married on 05/03/2015

Super fun, works with a budget, amazing photos, and quick replies. All the qualities you would want in your wedding photographer!

Laci · Married on 05/03/2015

Vhanessa was quick to respond to all of my email, text, or phone calls. The bridal pictures turned out beautiful! She truly cares about her customers and will work with a budget to get exactly what you need. The session was so much fun, and she truly made me feel comfortable. She is amazing at her job and I will use her again!

Taylor · Married on 12/06/2014

Vhanessa and her team were absolutely wonderful at my wedding. They were very professional and fit right into my budget. She was very quick to respond to all of my texts and always wanted my input into everything she did. I would highly recommend her.

Jackie · Married on 11/01/2014

I enjoyed working with VCH and very friendlly?

I can't compliment Vhanessa enough. I had to plan my wedding from out of state so It's hard to tell if you'll mesh well with a vendor over the phone, but Vhanessa was so easy to talk to and she was so excited about everything we wanted to do. She was so well priced, and she was willing to tweak her packages to give me exactly what I wanted. I got a preview of some of my photos 3 days after the wedding, which is so much faster than most photographers from what I've seen. She's just so fun and wonderful to work with, she really made the day much easier for me.

Terry · Married on 08/30/2014

The pricing was affordable and flexible. She was very professional and I loved her take charge attitude to get things done and to keep people on their timeline. The pictures were amazing and could not have been any better at all. I will definitely use VCH Photography for any future events that I will have without a doubt.

VCH Photography did an excellent job for our wedding. They were friendly, punctual, and provided excellent service always. There are some photographers who want to do things "their" way but not with VCH. They were open to suggestions of what we would like as well. They made us feel at ease while getting our photos taken and even provided us many of laughs. Thank you all for providing us the best of the best service. We are very happy with choosing VCH and look forward to working with them in the future for any other photography needs.

Ana · Married on 05/10/2014

Vhanessa is the absolute best choice you can make when choosing a photopher for your wedding!!! I would reccommend her to anyone! The pricing is very reasonable but what puts her in front of the competition is the quality of her services. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease all day; she is extremely organized and pays attention to detail. She kept us all smiling and made sure we had a good time while sill getting so very many shots!! She was open to suggestions but had so many creative and unique ideas of her own. When my husband and I have children she will be the first call I make for pictures.

Lisa · Married on 12/21/2013

Vhanessa was great! Very responsive and detailed!

Carol · Married on 11/23/2013

If you are wanting a Photographer who pays attention to details, returns every email or phone call, and is a pleasure to work with, Vhanessa Hair is your Photographer without a doubt! We moved here from the Chicago area, and had no idea who to hire.
    From the very first phone call, to meeting her at the Church, I was so pleased with how she handled herself and her business. Extremely wonderful person. I will be hiring her again when my other Son's get married!
    If you need to speak to someone who has hired Vhanessa, you can call us. We are so happy!
    Thank you Vhanessa, for being a person of your word. It is truly appreciated.