Meredith Events

574 North 24th St., Ste. 2C, Rogers, AR 72758 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Meredith Events

Meredith Events specializes in "day-of" wedding coordinating for your special day! This is the one wedding planning service every bride should have! Meredith Events pricing is geared toward the budget bride, but don't let the price fool you...Meredith Events knows the ropes and will make your day the absolute best it can be.

Meredith Events has perfected the simplicity of planning and executing a wedding. Our brides are typically in their 20's or 30's and focus their budget mostly on the essentials. Brides hiring Meredith Events like to handle the majority of the planning, designing and contracts themselves but need some guidance and definitely need someone to take the reins on the wedding day.

Meredith Events will assist in timeline creation, vendor coordination, run your wedding rehearsal and the day of your wedding. Our weddings get featured in magazines and blogs across the nation and are always stunning no matter what your style may be.

Meredith Events' Executive Wedding Planner, Meredith Corning, is a Certified Wedding Planner, Certified Interior Designer and has an extensive background in the art, design and fashion industries. This insider knowledge of beauty, design and trends coupled with a vast experience in event planning makes her the perfect fit for your wedding day.

Follow Meredith Events on

8 Reviews for Meredith Events

• Brittney

Brittney Gibbons · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded expectations!

Meredith was absolutely amazing in the weeks prior to our wedding in Collierville, TN in helping us prepare for our big day! Maggie & Diana were our day-of coordinators and they were AMAZING!! Diana went out of her way to meet with me before the big day to help ease my nerves. Maggie & Diana are the absolute sweetest people I have ever met and they went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They are so talented with keeping everything on track and making everything look even better than I could have imagined. They worked with us throughout the whole day to ensure we had absolutely no stress and enjoyed the day more than we ever imagined we could. I would absolutely recommend Meredith Events to anyone. These ladies are WONDERFUL and you will not regret hiring them!

Veronica · Married on 11/18/2017

Meredith Events did an outstanding job with our November Wedding! Meredith does a great job of setting the expectation of what her services provide, and she follows-through with each item on-time. Our package was the minimum, where Meredith takes over the vendors 2 weeks before the event, yet she never treated us like we weren’t worthy of her time. She kept me on my toes to meet deadlines (very important) without being bossy, handled the wedding rehearsal and everything the day-of, which allowed my groom and I time to be together and focus on each other, our families, and take in moments that are so easily missed.

The day was everything I dreamed it would be – and a large part of that is due to Meredith. I have no hesitations in highly recommending her services to anyone planning an event!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot even begin to describe what an amazing experience I had with Meredith Events. She was communicative and responsive through the entire process, and charged us an extremely reasonable rate. I had a very, very large list of things that needed to be done on the day of my wedding---arranging flowers, dealing with chairs, setting everything up for a 150+ person event---and Meredith went way above and beyond what we paid her to do. She even had her husband helping out with the setup. The way she decorated the venue was absolutely gorgeous. She made sure that everything ran smoothly during our reception and it was pretty much priceless to have someone to turn to with any questions or needs while it was going on. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and I had multiple people coming up to me to tell me that they thought it was the "perfect" wedding. Would recommend her services to anyone. Thank you Meredith!!!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Meredith Events's reply:

Jessica, I truly enjoyed working with you and creating a special day for you and Matthew! You two are SO adorable, SO perfect together...you DESERVED the "perfect wedding," and I am just so happy I was able to help make it happen! Many, many best wishes to two beautiful people, inside and out :-)

Meredith Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Faulkner Lake Orchard Wedding and Event Center, LLC
    Faulkner Lake Orchard Wedding and Event Center, LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

Meredith is The Best” day of event coordinator I have had the pleasure of working with. Her attention to every detail was amazing. She makes the day stress less for the bride and everyone. If there is one word to describe her, it would be amazingly!!!

• DYV Events
    DYV Events Wedding Planners

Meredith is the ultimate professional! She is organized and able to work with all kinds of couple's to make their days come to life.

• Vibrant Occasions Catering
    Vibrant Occasions Catering Wedding Caterers

Meredith stays knowledgeable of current wedding trends and offers extra creativity for the special touches on your wedding day. She makes a point to build relationships with fellow wedding vendors to ensure you can find vendors who will take care of you and your guests.

• 574 North 24th St., Ste. 2C Rogers, AR 72758 See on map
    5018822530 (Other Phone Number)
    5018822530 (Fax Number)