Blessed 4 Events

Fayetteville, AR View map Visit website

$1,100 Package Price

Our mission statement is simple, be a blessing to others. For this reason, we have created Tie The Knot Help A Tot. For every couple that books one of the four packages we offer, we are giving $100 to sponser a child in need that is in our public school system. Each child will be chosen by a teacher and the funds will be used to purchase things specific to each child's need. When you book with Blessed 4 Events, you are making a difference in someone's life.

Blessed 4 Events is an affordable full-service wedding and event planning and coordinating company. We specialize in taking our clients dream event and turning it into a reality. Whether you are looking for full-service, partial planning, or “day of” event coordinating, we will work with your budget to make your event an extraordinary one. Our services include timelines, vendor contacts, wedding design, destination weddings, and much more.

We also offer florals. From bouquets and boutonnieres to centerpiece arrangements, we cover every floral aspect for weddings. Brides can choose from fresh or silk flowers, bring their own ideas to the table or we can custom design to make the floral as unique as the couple is.

With years of experience, we are focused on detail and the small things that make a wedding special. It is our job to take the stress off of you and make the wedding planning process one of the best experiences you have ever had. Our goal is to make your dream wedding come true.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Paige M. Married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely incredible!

Racinda was absolutely amazing! Kind, supportive, and literally the most put-together woman I’ve ever met. She was so on top of everything we needed throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the day of. If I had any questions about anything with a vendor or needed anything at all, Racinda was immediately on it. We got married in October of 2020 so needless to say, there was a lot of changes that had to be made due to COVID and a lot of contingency plans had to be put in place, but Racinda did such a beautiful job of executing it all! She has also worked with a lot of the vendors in the area so she’s familiar with a lot of the work they’ve done, which is super helpful. The day of the wedding, I was not stressed about a single thing. Racinda made sure that it all looked beautiful and flowed so smoothly. My whole family, bridal party, and in-laws all loved her too and were so impressed. If you want a wedding planner that knows what they’re doing and is committed to making your vision come to fruition, I could not recommend Racinda and Blessed 4 Events enough!

Blessed 4 Events's reply:

Thank you for choosing me out of all the wedding planners in NWA. You both were a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed being apart of your beautiful wedding. I consider it an honor to have been your wedding planner. Both of your families were the sweetest! I pray that God's blessings be on this new chapter in your lives and that all your family does will be blessed.
  • Santana
    Santana Married on 11/13/2021

Hire her!!

Racinda is AMAZING!! She was there for me anytime I needed her and lord knows I can be difficult! You don't have to worry about anything with her, she will make sure your dreams come true! I had an extremely smooth wedding, we were on time and I definitely have her to thank! She made the venue look beautiful! Trust her skills and suggestions, she knows what she is doing! I want to have another wedding just to hire her again!!

Blessed 4 Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to be apart of your wedding. I am so happy that I was a blessing to you. It was a pleasure working with you! I pray God's blessings on you both and your new adventure.
  • Cora
    Cora A. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Racinda is THE BEST wedding coordinator!

If you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator, RACINDA IS THE ONE! She was extremely responsive all the time and made the wedding planning process so easy. When it came to the day of the wedding, it was so stress free because I was confident she would take care of everything. Everything turned out beautiful thanks to her! Highly recommend Racinda!!

Blessed 4 Events's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be apart of something so special in your life. It was a privilege to serve you. I pray God's blessings on you both as you embark on this new adventure ❤
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

17575 Sunset Rd Fayetteville, AR, 72702
Location of (Blessed 4 Events)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding