7 Old Sherman Turnpike Suite 205, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Vantage Point Films

Vantage Point Films is committed to bringing an artistic, cinematic approach to the wedding film. In it's simplest explanation… we tell a story— your story. That's the easy part. The magic happens when all the emotion, the humor, and your unique love is woven into that storytelling process— creating something that will truly move you.

16 Reviews for Vantage Point Films

• Corinne

Corinne · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Let's change the OVERALL RATING to 100/100!! TOM IS THE BEST! As soon as I saw the first 2 seconds of a clip of his work I was hypnotized, it was magical and it was the best I had ever seen. He was a dream come true to work with. His responsiveness was instantaneous and for me that was when I knew I needed to work with him. He is beyond talented and his professionalism is priceless. You do not know he is even there but you look for his smile and you want to hang out with him. Tom is a wonderful vendor and I would recommend him to everyone in the world. We were honored to work with him and he made our wedding planning process flawless and pure perfection. His work is stellar and we can't thank him enough. TOM YOU ROCK!

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • Melanie

Melanie Miller · Married on 08/17/2019

Must hire!!!

We are so happy that we 1) decided to video our wedding and 2) hired Tom and his team at Vantage Point. From our first call with Tom, he explained everything and answered all our questions. We instantly felt comfortable with him and from the start he was so great to work with! He told us that we would barely ever see his team filming our wedding and they really stayed out of the way. Well, we can now say he was 100% right. Our parents told us if we didn’t tell them, they probably wouldn’t have even realized we have videographer. Tom and his assistant were awesome at our Aug 17, Linden Place Rhode Island wedding. We highly recommend Vantage Point Films and are so glad we found them for our big day!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Vantage Point Films's reply:

Wow! Thank you Melanie & Storm. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and being a part of it was a pleasure. I'm excited to share your film with you both soon! All my best!

Jack Maris · Married on 08/05/2018

What a great experience!

We are so thrilled we chose to work with Vantage Point Films to film our wedding. They were cooperative and helpful, and worked so well with all our other vendors. It was great to feel like they were part of a team. We've been to so many weddings as guests where the videographers were in the way. We knew we didn't want that for our day, which was a big reason for choosing Vantage Point Films. We can't thank them enough for a great day, and a beautiful wedding film that my wife and I will treasure for years to come.

Sent on 12/11/2018

• A Taylored Picture
    A Taylored Picture Wedding Photographers

Thomas Morlock is a wonderful videographer! He captured all the moments of my day and made them into the most beautiful wedding movie. Watching the movie is like reliving my wedding day. Having a videographer is a must on your wedding checklist, and Vantage Point Films is the best!

• Musically Yours
    Musically Yours Wedding DJs

They walk among the Elite...their work speaks for itself....Highly recommend!!!!!

• 7 Old Sherman Turnpike, Suite 205 Danbury, 06810 See on map