7 Old Sherman Turnpike Suite 205, Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Vantage Point Films

Vantage Point Films is committed to bringing an artistic, cinematic approach to the wedding film. In it's simplest explanation… we tell a story— your story. That's the easy part. The magic happens when all the emotion, the humor, and your unique love is woven into that storytelling process— creating something that will truly move you.

15 Reviews for Vantage Point Films

Jack Maris · Married on 08/05/2018

What a great experience!

We are so thrilled we chose to work with Vantage Point Films to film our wedding. They were cooperative and helpful, and worked so well with all our other vendors. It was great to feel like they were part of a team. We've been to so many weddings as guests where the videographers were in the way. We knew we didn't want that for our day, which was a big reason for choosing Vantage Point Films. We can't thank them enough for a great day, and a beautiful wedding film that my wife and I will treasure for years to come.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • I

Irma A · Married on 11/03/2013

I had tears when I first saw Tom's video production for one of the wedding that he did.
    We got our wedding video and everyone love it. Friends, family, and even co-workers who didnt go to the wedding, they say it is worth it, they say, "They can feel the joy like they were actually there at the wedding" when ever they see the highlight video.
    Thank you Tom, it is Brilliant, and it's Perfect!! Andrew and I couldn't be more happier with the results, you have captured every single details on our wedding. Your hard work will always be remembered.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Tom, owner of Vantage Point Films, is amazing! To be honest, initially, I wasn't thrilled about having a videographer. My concern was that he would "get in the way," and be so noticeable throughout the event. Well, per my photographer's recommendation (Alissa Dinneen Photography), as she used Tom at her wedding, we met with Tom, as she convinced me that it would be worth it and we wouldn't notice him throughout the event. Well, Alissa was right. I cannot say enough about working with Tom - he is professional, sweet, and patient. I loved having him document the "getting ready" experience, as well as, our pictures, ceremony, and reception. He really blended into the background - at times I forgot he was there, which is what you want. He worked seamlessly with Alissa and was so sweet to our families, friends, and bridal party. Tom went above-and-beyond the day of the wedding. My husband's limo got to our first picture location a little before we were done with hair/makeup/getting ready, and Tom went ahead to meet him and get him ready for our "first look" - it made me much calmer. Tom is a wonderful guy who I would recommend to any bride (or anyone who needs an event videographer). We can't wait to see the video - I know we will love it! :)

Sent on 10/29/2012

• A Taylored Picture
    A Taylored Picture Wedding Photographers

Thomas Morlock is a wonderful videographer! He captured all the moments of my day and made them into the most beautiful wedding movie. Watching the movie is like reliving my wedding day. Having a videographer is a must on your wedding checklist, and Vantage Point Films is the best!

• Musically Yours
    Musically Yours Wedding DJs

They walk among the Elite...their work speaks for itself....Highly recommend!!!!!

• 7 Old Sherman Turnpike, Suite 205 Danbury, 06810 See on map