Engagement
Shoot included

About DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY

Award Winning Photography & Films

Weddings are our muse. They inspire everything we do.  We approach weddings with a fresh perspective and distinctive style, blending Fine Art, Portrait and Photojournalistic techniques with narrative storytelling to create Wedding Photography & Film collections that are as unique as the couples we craft them for.

Please feel free to contact us anytime to discuss your big day.  We'd love to hear your love story :)

Danielle & David

646-245-0087

info@dideofilmsphotography.com

www.dideofilmsphotography.com

We are fully insured and licensed professionals with years of experience

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Westchester, New York City, Long Island, Northern New Jersey + 5 Additional Regions

Follow DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY on

Slideshow (2)
Proofs (2)
Save the Date (2)
Flush Mount (1)

I love Danielle and David! My wedding isn't until next July, but I wanted to write a review now to share my experience so far. They were recommended by a patient of mine, and she showed me her engagement pics. They were absolutely stunning! To me photography and videography are the most important vendors to book for a wedding so I wanted to get the best. I did so much research looking around and nobody compared to Dideo in the NY/NJ region. When you meet with them, you will see and feel their love for what they do. They are so passionate and KNOWLEDGABLE about photography and videography. I know that come the day of my wedding, I will not have to worry about a thing with this dynamic couple. I have complete trust and faith in them and their work. Besides their gorgeous pictures and films, they are so easy to talk to and work with. They really worked with me and my budget in customizing a package that fitted me, which was awesome. They also are extremely quick to respond and go above and beyond to help and give advice. I'm so excited for my engagement photoshoot in April and my wedding next July with David and Danielle!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

I can't say enough good things about working with David, Danielle and the entire team at Dideo. Everyone who works at Dideo is creative and interesting, but also in tune with your taste. They truly care about your thoughts and level of comfort while they are shooting. We used them for our engagement photo shoot which was an amazing way to get to know them before the big day! This was their suggestion, which clearly shows how much they care about their client's satisfaction.

We recently received some photos and a highlight video, and WOW! They did so amazing and fully surpassed my expectations!! The editing they did for the highlight real was truly exceptional. There was not one photo that I didn't like so far (and I don't anticipate that there will be). I would recommend Dideo to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews

DVD
SD Card
7 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
By combining their Photography & Filmmaking backgrounds with an eye for cinematic storytelling, DFP captures classic images that you will cherish for a lifetime.

David and his team record weddings with style and professionalism Couples are thrilled to get be able to see what they experienced and relive the event again and again.

Working with Dideo is such a pleasure. Their communication is top notch, their work is both creative and skilled, and I recommend them without hesitation.

Dideo Films did an excellent job filming our client's wedding at The Palace at Somerset and we will definitely be referring them to future clients!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Dideo Films and am proud to offer my full endorsement on this company and their team! We work with hundreds of wedding vendors throughout each year and know a professional when we see one! David and Danielle are not only in this business for the right reasons but also go above and beyond on the day of the event. How many video or photography vendors will you see get on their hands and knees to get you the perfect wedding shot? I've seen one and it's Dideo Films. Highly recommended!

Events

NY, CT, NJ, FL & Destinations Worldwide, NY, CT, NJ, FL, NY 10591   See On Map
646-245-0087 (phone)
Stamford, CT 06905   See On Map
646-245-0087 (phone)
Please feel free to call us anytime
DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding Photography and Videography studio from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Westchester, New York, New York City, and Connecticut. DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional Wedding Photography & Videography Studio that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Wedding and Events.