92 Reviews for DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY

Proofs (2)
Save the Date (2)
Flush Mount (1)
91 DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

I love Danielle and David! My wedding isn't until next July, but I wanted to write a review now to share my experience so far. They were recommended by a patient of mine, and she showed me her engagement pics. They were absolutely stunning! To me photography and videography are the most important vendors to book for a wedding so I wanted to get the best. I did so much research looking around and nobody compared to Dideo in the NY/NJ region. When you meet with them, you will see and feel their love for what they do. They are so passionate and KNOWLEDGABLE about photography and videography. I know that come the day of my wedding, I will not have to worry about a thing with this dynamic couple. I have complete trust and faith in them and their work. Besides their gorgeous pictures and films, they are so easy to talk to and work with. They really worked with me and my budget in customizing a package that fitted me, which was awesome. They also are extremely quick to respond and go above and beyond to help and give advice. I'm so excited for my engagement photoshoot in April and my wedding next July with David and Danielle!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

After much research, we decided to go forward with Dideo Films Photography as our videographer for our big day. Danielle and David were very helpful prior to the wedding going over all the details and answering any questions. On the day of our wedding, Edison showed up on time and ready to go. He was like a fly on the wall the entire day and not in your face by any means. I knew he was there, but I was able to truly enjoy my day and everything it had to offer without interruption. We received our highlight film less than 2 months after the wedding day and we are OBSESSED!!! It came out perfect and truly highlighted every important moment throughout the day. If you are on the fence with incorporating a videographer, do it and hire Dideo Films Photography to do it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about working with David, Danielle and the entire team at Dideo. Everyone who works at Dideo is creative and interesting, but also in tune with your taste. They truly care about your thoughts and level of comfort while they are shooting. We used them for our engagement photo shoot which was an amazing way to get to know them before the big day! This was their suggestion, which clearly shows how much they care about their client's satisfaction.

We recently received some photos and a highlight video, and WOW! They did so amazing and fully surpassed my expectations!! The editing they did for the highlight real was truly exceptional. There was not one photo that I didn't like so far (and I don't anticipate that there will be). I would recommend Dideo to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Danielle & David were amazing to work with throughout the entire process. They did our engagement photos, wedding photography and wedding videography and we were so happy with all of it! They are extremely quick to respond to every e-mail and super accommodating - we would choose them again and again - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

David, Danielle, and their team are phenomenal! My husband and I are absolutely in love with our wedding photos and video. Every moment was captured perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Photos
Profile Picture Dana , 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

David and his team were a dream to work with! They were professional, knowledgeable, patient and there final product was beautiful. I loved them so much that I recommended them to another friend who ended up using Dideo! I look forward to using them again for something special!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our favorite vendor that we worked with throughout our entire wedding process. They are so easy to work with and will accommodate what ever you want. Their pricing was amazing and below the majority of their competitors. What they are able to capture on camera is outstanding, and we can relive our wedding through pictures whenever we want. Be sure to get a video of your wedding, they put together an amazing 5 min highlight video for us. You couldn't even tell their cameramen where there. 5 stars and would highly recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Jonathan, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Dideo is absolutely amazing ! They captured my sister's wedding last summer and just did mine a few days ago. Dan and his crew were creative, accommodating, and took amazing and creative pictures. I also can't wait to see the video footage. As the day went on they showed me a few and they looked beautiful ! I wouldn't recommend anyone else besides Dan, David, and Danielle..they are hands down the best in the Hudson Valley !

Profile Picture Liz, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Picking vendors for your wedding is so important and stressful. You want to make sure you get the best and that's exactly what we did when we chose Dideo film photography. Danielle, David and the team were exceptional! They captured every moment on this very special day. Danielle and David are very personable and great people to work with. Everyone keeps raving about our high quality photos and video. All front page photos! We checked out a few photography companies prior to Dideo and as soon as we met Danielle and David we were convinced. Who better to capture those beautiful moments than a couple who is happily married and can relate to the whole wedding experience. We highly recommend Dideo Film Photography!

Betsy & Isaac

Profile Picture Isaac, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I used Dideo for our wedding day videography. We primarily worked with Danielle and David throughout the pre and post wedding process. Sherif and Chris shot our wedding day. I can’t speak highly enough about Danielle and David. They were one of our favorite wedding day vendors to work with. They were extremely responsive, professional, patient, flexible and helpful. They gave great advice and put us at ease during the planning process. On the wedding day Sherif and Chris were beyond professional and sweet even during the more hectic moments. We received our highlights and long video yesterday and cannot be more thrilled. The video is classic and truly captured all of our favorite moments from the day. Sherif and Chris didn’t miss a thing! Also, we’ve seen so many wedding videos where the sound is fuzzy or nonexistent and the footage is not crisp. This was NOT the case with Dideo’s work. Our video’s sound is incredible and the footage is extremely high quality. We can’t wait to sit down and watch the longer video soon. We’re so glad that a friend recommended us to Dideo – we would recommend the Dideo team to anyone with video or photo needs and hope to use them again in the future. Thanks Danielle, David and the Dideo Team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My fiancé and I looked at so many different photographers before finally finding David and Danielle. Once we saw their work, we knew they would be the ones to capture the magic of our wedding day. David and Danielle are both so passionate about photography and their artistry shows in their photos and videos! They are also personable and approachable people - we really cannot wait to work with them on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Dalila, 8/27/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

David and his associates are by far the best photographers I have ever worked with. They photographed one of my good friends weddings last year and as soon as we needed a photographer- we booked Dideo immediately! They are professional, kind and calming during the most emotional day of your life! Not only did they capture every beautiful moment of our day, their incredible abilities turned it from simply 'wedding photos' to the beautiful art of photo journalism. The icing on the cake is that even though they are there for every moment and capturing everything, you don't feel as though you've got a ton of paparazzi in your face all day. My grooms father is a wedding photographer, so his standards are high, and David and his team surpassed every expectation!

Bottom line: you cannot go wrong when picking Dideo Films Photography!!

Profile Picture User6194824, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Danielle, David & the Dideo team are incredible! Their professionalism and photo expertise is outstanding. They truly listen to what you want (as a bride & groom) and make the day about YOU. We absolutely LOVE our Wedding photos!

Photo for DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY Review - Wedding Day!
Profile Picture Meg, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Great photographers and videographers. I can't explain how fun they were to work with and their quality is amazing. Definitely book them ASAP!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Dideo Films Photography was one of our best vendors!!! We have recommended them to everyone!!! We cannot say enough amazing things about them-seriously incredible!!!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Photography and videography were the most important vendors for us to secure early on, and I am so thrilled we found Dideo Films/Photography. David and Danielle are incredible artists, and really take pride in doing thorough, creative, and gorgeous work. From the start, they made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and went above and beyond to get great shots. Our engagement photos and our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous. They look like they came out of a bridal magazine. They are also incredibly responsive and got our proofs back to us before our honeymoon was even over! Our video is not in yet, but I have no doubt that the cinematography is going to be incredible. We are so grateful to David & Danielle, and the Dideo team for capturing such beautiful and memorable moments from the most special day of our lives. We highly recommend their services!!

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

We love our wedding and engagement photos from Dideo and would highly recommend them for your wedding! We are incredibly impressed with the quality, diversity, and magic captured by the team. We were very pleased with their mix of professional, fun, and candid photos. As soon as we got back from the Honeymoon and reviewed the photos, we truly felt like we were re-living our wedding day which is a testament to the work by David, Danielle, and team. They certainly have an eye for the perfect classic shot yet are also willing to try very creative and unique angles, techniques, motion blur, and colors & lighting. We are waiting for the final version of the video as well, but are sure that it will turn out amazing. We also loved our engagement photos and are happy to have a number of the framed shots around our apartment!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

We chose Dideo Films photography for our wedding video, and it was the best decision! We just received our wedding highlights video and it was amazing. My husband and I are just speechless! We LOVE the way they captured the moments of the wedding. It truly feels like we are reliving the wedding day. The day of the wedding, they were super professional and very accommodating. We highly recommend their services!!

Profile Picture ruchita, 5/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am SO excited to work with Dideo Photography. They have been amazing to work with from the first inquiry I sent out. They are warm, friendly and super accommodating. They have incredible ideas for how to make our wedding day extra special. I highly recommend booking them ASAP!!

Profile Picture Edie, 11/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dideo was an absolutely phenomenal studio to work with for both our wedding photos and videos. Danielle and David are meticulous in making sure the experience is top-notch from start to finish. From our first interaction, they were eager to understand the essence of our relationship and have their work reflect that. Their artistic acumen is unparalleled in both their work on our wedding day and in their final product. The entire Dideo team is very experienced at understanding how to capture the most significant and meaningful parts of the day, as well as the sweet, magical moments that might otherwise go unnoticed. Danielle and David are incredibly understanding, easy to work with, and dedicated to putting together the best photos and videos a couple could dream of. We will cherish their work for the rest of our lives. We cannot thank them enough and recommend them without reservation to couples being married in the New York area!

Profile Picture User6116694, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Danielle and David are wonderful. They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. They are so easy to get along with and their team is just as great. We had the pleasure of working with many of their team members since they were our photographers and videographers. I love how quickly they sent us our sneak peak photos. We were still on our honeymoon when we got to see a glimpse of our wedding photos and we loved them all! On top of that, we received ALL our photos only a month after we were married. The video takes a little longer, but understandably because there is SO much footage to sort through. We didn't mind the wait though, because the wedding highlights video was amazing! My husband and I have watched it so many times and we just love reliving our day over and over. It was the best day of our lives and I'm so thankful for Danielle, David and their team for doing such a wonderful job capturing the entire day.

Profile Picture Angela , 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

HIRE DFP! It was our easiest wedding decision & highest return for investment. DFP has excellent customer service, high quality products, & a superior level of professionalism & expertise. We are in our 30s & we planned our DIY wedding of 55 guests in 3 months across 3 countries. We rarely take pictures of ourselves & of important events. We had to have photos & video when the bride’s 85- & 90-year-old grandparents were flying from Korea to attend the wedding (celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary on the same day). WeddingWire introduced us to DFP & we were blown away by DFP's website. Their work is art. We were ecstatic when we were able to hire them at a surprisingly affordable rate. Our experience was AMAZING. The electronic contract was easy to complete with parties in multiple locations. Email communication was prompt, clear, & courteous. The week of the wedding, Hurricane Joaquin showed up uninvited. DFP called with a back-up plan to shoot our wedding prior to our hearing about Joaquin. Danielle, David, & Sharif, our quiet but efficient videographer, arrived on site ahead of schedule the day-of (no hurricane!). They were photo/video ninjas, working well together & with us, improvising with what was available to capture some great shots. We gave DFP a list of family members & Danielle was a whiz at arranging 25 of us in countless permutations to get our requested family portraits. They brought impressive equipment with them, and while some noticed the bright lights required to capture clear shots, others barely registered them. Six days after our wedding, DFP provided absolutely stunning “sneak peek” photos that made us look like movie stars. They also fulfilled a special request after the fact. David, Danielle, and Sharif—thank you so much for your time and attention to every detail on our special day. We love what we've seen so far & you know grandma's gonna use her new smartphone to look at our photos/video every day for the rest of her life!

Profile Picture Michelle and Mike, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We were considering not having videography at our wedding originally, but wow we're really glad we decided to do it after all! The hour-long video itself is something we'll always treasure. The highlight video they made is of great quality. These guys are no amateurs! Our videographer (sorry, I forget his name, but he was a really nice guy!) was always present for the important moments, working closely with our photographers to make sure that everything was captured perfectly. (We booked our photographer much earlier than deciding on videography, so we only used Dideo for videography.) We are super happy with our decision to go with Dideo and would highly recommend them to anyone considering having a videographer, or already committed to having one but who hasn't figured out who to hire yet!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Danielle, David, Dan and the Film crew are absolutely amazing! Not only are the professional and do phenomenal work, they are hilarious too! They captured every special moment of our wedding day. I chose them because I loved how artsy their pictures appeared to be and they delivered that when it came to my pictures. Our guests and bridal party are still talking about how much they loved our photographers. They even stayed until the very very end so they didn't miss any part of our night. I just can't say enough great things about them. I highly recommend them for your wedding day or any big event in your life. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Annmarie, 9/5/15, 1 Review