DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Liz
    Liz Married on 10/03/2020

We love ALL of our wedding photos !!!

We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos! Denis captured the day so beautifully. So happy we went with Dideo Film Photography!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 07/11/2020
    I loved the outcome of the video. It took me back to the date & go through the emotions all over again.
    David and danielle are great. Thanks a million!!!
  • Mike
    Mike C. Married on 12/10/2019

Great Experience All Around

We primarily worked with David and his team, and he was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. After seeing the photos, it was clear that he took our vision & style into account as our photos were incredible. He and his team were great on the day of the wedding, corralling all of the bridal party & family to get the shots he knew we would want. Highly recommended.
  • Longandwindingroads
    Longandwindingroads Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding Photo Finish

My wedding day felt like it went by so quickly, it was hard to recall all of the beautiful moments of the day. With Dideo Films & Photography (David, Danielle, Denis) and their entire team, my now husband and I have a beautiful moment-to-moment capture of our entire day. I could not be happier with our wedding images and we have received so many compliments from our guests. The team is professional, highly skilled and communicative. I highly recommend their services for your big day.
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 09/29/2019

Dideo Photographers are Masters of their Craft

Dideo was hired at my wedding for their exceptional photography services and also for our “Love Story” video. I requested that the Love Story be ready in time to show at my wedding - which was only 3 weeks away! With time being a challenge, Dideo was able to complete everything - including a round of edits - in time to show at our wedding. I could not believe how beautiful it came out and my guests were in tears (happy tears!). It was just perfect.

Their photographers are the best I have come across - professional, kind, and accommodated all of my requests. Every moment was captured beautifully. I highly recommend Dideo Photography!!
    Julie P. Married on 09/01/2019

Would definitely recommend!

We hired Dideo Films Photographer for photo/video for our September wedding. From the start, David was very easy to be in touch and very responsive to my questions and concerns. On the day of the wedding, Sam and the entire team were great! We're so pleased with our photos and are looking forward to receiving our wedding video in a few short weeks.
    Michelle Married on 06/15/2019

Wish we could give them 10 Stars!!!!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was going with Dideo for our photography and videography! Our pictures and video ( especially the edited version) came out absolutely beyond beautiful. The assortment of photos reflected the photographer’s creative genius and truly captured all the precious moments of our special day. Even after the wedding, all of the crew at Dideo have been extremely responsive and helpful with our photos and video. They are a pleasure to work with!!
    Athena Married on 11/10/2018

We would definitely recommend Dideo !

Dideo photography team was awesome!!! They made sure to document every fun and memorable moment on our wedding day from the start of the ceremony until the very end! We enjoyed having the crew around and loved their professionalism and love for what they do, its noticeable. Thank you!
    E & A
  • Andi
    Andi Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing vendor!

I can say that from first meeting to the wedding David and I got on really well. He’s professional, fun and very laid back. This company is out of Tarrytown and comprised of a husband and wife team. Our package was affordable and included two photographers an assistant and a videographer. We chose David because we liked his work but mostly we loved how passionate he was about photography. He’s not a guy who pretends to be excited about weddings and typical wedding photos- he is someone who knows photography very well, on our first meeting he spent the bulk of the time talking about his gear and his resume of photography and I really liked that. The day of the wedding it felt like we were hanging out with friends. The photos where given back in a timely fashion and He gave us about 1000 photos and I am in love with almost every single one. Creatively speaking the work they produce speaks for itself,they combined photojournalism with portrait and took pictures I didn’t even know I wanted. Trust me on this one and book David and Danielle!
    Kara Married on 08/04/2018

Perfectly captured wedding day!

The team at Dideo Film Photography were amazing to say the least. The day of our wedding, we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers, and the results were stunning. We are in love with our 800+ photos and incredible edited wedding video footage. Thanks again David and Danielle!
    Lauren Married on 07/06/2018
    I love Danielle and David! My wedding isn't until next July, but I wanted to write a review now to share my experience so far. They were recommended by a patient of mine, and she showed me her engagement pics. They were absolutely stunning! To me photography and videography are the most important vendors to book for a wedding so I wanted to get the best. I did so much research looking around and nobody compared to Dideo in the NY/NJ region. When you meet with them, you will see and feel their love for what they do. They are so passionate and KNOWLEDGABLE about photography and videography. I know that come the day of my wedding, I will not have to worry about a thing with this dynamic couple. I have complete trust and faith in them and their work. Besides their gorgeous pictures and films, they are so easy to talk to and work with. They really worked with me and my budget in customizing a package that fitted me, which was awesome. They also are extremely quick to respond and go above and beyond to help and give advice. I'm so excited for my engagement photoshoot in April and my wedding next July with David and Danielle!
    Dana Married on 05/27/2018
    David and Danielle were excellent! Our pictures and video came out BEAUTIFUL and we are so, so happy with both of them. Throughout the entire process, they were both quick to respond, kind, and very professional.
    Nicole Married on 02/17/2018
    After much research, we decided to go forward with Dideo Films Photography as our videographer for our big day. Danielle and David were very helpful prior to the wedding going over all the details and answering any questions. On the day of our wedding, Edison showed up on time and ready to go. He was like a fly on the wall the entire day and not in your face by any means. I knew he was there, but I was able to truly enjoy my day and everything it had to offer without interruption. We received our highlight film less than 2 months after the wedding day and we are OBSESSED!!! It came out perfect and truly highlighted every important moment throughout the day. If you are on the fence with incorporating a videographer, do it and hire Dideo Films Photography to do it!
    Jackie Married on 09/30/2017
    I can't say enough good things about working with David, Danielle and the entire team at Dideo. Everyone who works at Dideo is creative and interesting, but also in tune with your taste. They truly care about your thoughts and level of comfort while they are shooting. We used them for our engagement photo shoot which was an amazing way to get to know them before the big day! This was their suggestion, which clearly shows how much they care about their client's satisfaction.

We recently received some photos and a highlight video, and WOW! They did so amazing and fully surpassed my expectations!! The editing they did for the highlight real was truly exceptional. There was not one photo that I didn't like so far (and I don't anticipate that there will be). I would recommend Dideo to anyone!!
    Allison Married on 09/03/2017
    Danielle & David were amazing to work with throughout the entire process. They did our engagement photos, wedding photography and wedding videography and we were so happy with all of it! They are extremely quick to respond to every e-mail and super accommodating - we would choose them again and again - highly recommended!
    Dana Married on 07/28/2017
    David, Danielle, and their team are phenomenal! My husband and I are absolutely in love with our wedding photos and video. Every moment was captured perfectly. Highly recommend!!
    Lindsey Married on 03/19/2017
    David and his team were a dream to work with! They were professional, knowledgeable, patient and there final product was beautiful. I loved them so much that I recommended them to another friend who ended up using Dideo! I look forward to using them again for something special!
    Jonathan Married on 12/10/2016
    Our favorite vendor that we worked with throughout our entire wedding process. They are so easy to work with and will accommodate what ever you want. Their pricing was amazing and below the majority of their competitors. What they are able to capture on camera is outstanding, and we can relive our wedding through pictures whenever we want. Be sure to get a video of your wedding, they put together an amazing 5 min highlight video for us. You couldn't even tell their cameramen where there. 5 stars and would highly recommend to anyone
    Liz Married on 10/22/2016
    Dideo is absolutely amazing ! They captured my sister's wedding last summer and just did mine a few days ago. Dan and his crew were creative, accommodating, and took amazing and creative pictures. I also can't wait to see the video footage. As the day went on they showed me a few and they looked beautiful ! I wouldn't recommend anyone else besides Dan, David, and Danielle..they are hands down the best in the Hudson Valley !
  • I
    Isaac Married on 09/24/2016
    Picking vendors for your wedding is so important and stressful. You want to make sure you get the best and that's exactly what we did when we chose Dideo film photography. Danielle, David and the team were exceptional! They captured every moment on this very special day. Danielle and David are very personable and great people to work with. Everyone keeps raving about our high quality photos and video. All front page photos! We checked out a few photography companies prior to Dideo and as soon as we met Danielle and David we were convinced. Who better to capture those beautiful moments than a couple who is happily married and can relate to the whole wedding experience. We highly recommend Dideo Film Photography!

Betsy & Isaac

DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome note, Isaac!! We loved working with you and are so happy you all had such a wonderful experience working with us :)
    Jennifer Married on 09/18/2016
    My husband and I used Dideo for our wedding day videography. We primarily worked with Danielle and David throughout the pre and post wedding process. Sherif and Chris shot our wedding day. I can’t speak highly enough about Danielle and David. They were one of our favorite wedding day vendors to work with. They were extremely responsive, professional, patient, flexible and helpful. They gave great advice and put us at ease during the planning process. On the wedding day Sherif and Chris were beyond professional and sweet even during the more hectic moments. We received our highlights and long video yesterday and cannot be more thrilled. The video is classic and truly captured all of our favorite moments from the day. Sherif and Chris didn’t miss a thing! Also, we’ve seen so many wedding videos where the sound is fuzzy or nonexistent and the footage is not crisp. This was NOT the case with Dideo’s work. Our video’s sound is incredible and the footage is extremely high quality. We can’t wait to sit down and watch the longer video soon. We’re so glad that a friend recommended us to Dideo – we would recommend the Dideo team to anyone with video or photo needs and hope to use them again in the future. Thanks Danielle, David and the Dideo Team!

DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind feedback, Jennifer and Dave! We're so very happy you had such a wonderful experience working with us. It was a pleasure working with you. You two rock!
  • Dalila
    Dalila Married on 08/27/2016
    My fiancé and I looked at so many different photographers before finally finding David and Danielle. Once we saw their work, we knew they would be the ones to capture the magic of our wedding day. David and Danielle are both so passionate about photography and their artistry shows in their photos and videos! They are also personable and approachable people - we really cannot wait to work with them on our wedding day.

DIDEO FILMS PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much, Dalila! We appreciate it. We're looking forward to working with you both :)
    Katie Married on 08/20/2016
    David and his associates are by far the best photographers I have ever worked with. They photographed one of my good friends weddings last year and as soon as we needed a photographer- we booked Dideo immediately! They are professional, kind and calming during the most emotional day of your life! Not only did they capture every beautiful moment of our day, their incredible abilities turned it from simply 'wedding photos' to the beautiful art of photo journalism. The icing on the cake is that even though they are there for every moment and capturing everything, you don't feel as though you've got a ton of paparazzi in your face all day. My grooms father is a wedding photographer, so his standards are high, and David and his team surpassed every expectation!

Bottom line: you cannot go wrong when picking Dideo Films Photography!!
    Meg Married on 07/09/2016
    Danielle, David & the Dideo team are incredible! Their professionalism and photo expertise is outstanding. They truly listen to what you want (as a bride & groom) and make the day about YOU. We absolutely LOVE our Wedding photos!