4361 PRAIRIE CREEK TRAIL, Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Vanessa N. Hair Studio

Vanessa N. Hair Studio 1
Vanessa N. Hair Studio 2

Belinda · Married on 12/26/2017

Vanessa was extremely professional and friendly. She did a custom wig for me, on a rush order. She did an awesome job and did everything she could to get that wig to me in time. I will definitely be going back! Thanks Vanessa!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tosin · Married on 11/26/2017

It’s always a pleasure working with Vanessa. A professional to the core!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Chizoba · Married on 11/11/2017

VANESSAAAAA!!!! She is SIMPLY AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! She is a super sweet individual. From the moment we began talking, she provided me with tips/advice on what to do and get because I am super clueless when it comes to hair. She was extremely patient with me throughout the process. She was very punctual. My planner provided her the timeline and i called her to emphasis how important starting on time was going to be and she said not to worry, and she was right because she was there bright and early at 6am ( a little before 6 actually) and was ready to go. She was calm, professional, and friendly the entire time. She is more than just a hairstylist to me as I greatly appreciate our moments of interactions and I know this is just the beginning of many more interactions to come. Oh how can I forget..not only did she do my hair, she also did the ENTIRE bridal train which consisted of 8 other girls so thats a total of 9 females ( different texture of hair - you can imagine how hard that can be )she had to work on from 6 am to about 10:30 when we had to be done... YES, you see why I say she's AMAZING!! This is just the beginning of many more hair dos to come!! LOVE YOU LOTS GIRL!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING...GREATER IS YET AHEAD FOR YOU.... YOUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!!! HIRE VANESSA ASAPPPPPP... SHE WILL ABSOLUTELY DELIVER!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017