Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Map · Phone number

About Vanessa Hicks Photography

My passion for photography started about 7 years ago, when I gave birth to my first daughter. Growing up, there were not many pictures of my life. Various reasons played a part in this. As an adult and mother, I wish I had some photos to look back on, to remember those who have passed on, any fond memories, ect. I vowed the minute I had my daughter that they would have photos to remember their childhood and their lives.

I am hoping to help create some memories with you and your loved ones at a low cost! I don’t believe in only offering you a number of edited photos, making you pay for rights to YOUR pictures, or making you pay ridiculous amounts to capture your memories! I want to offer you ALL the photos from the photo shoot, even the ones I may think is bad…why? Because they are YOUR memories! Thousands of dollars for a wedding photographer?!? WHY? You have many other things to worry on your wedding day..like getting married!! PACKAGES START AS LOW AT $550!!!

I would be honored to be your photographer for any events that you have in mind!

Again, thank you for considering me as your photographer!

VANESSA HICKS

10 Reviews for Vanessa Hicks Photography

Vanessa Hicks Photography 1
Vanessa Hicks Photography 2

Chavah · Married on 02/01/2018

Love her. Work with her often (I’m a wedding planner). I work with tons and tons of photographers so I’m pretty familiar with all things Wedding and she’s definitely one of the best I’ve ever worked with in ten years of planning! Love. Love. Love.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Vanessa Hicks Photography 3
    Vanessa Hicks Photography 4

Justine & Joshua · event on: 07/01/2014

Vanessa is wonderful. Her professionalism and responsiveness is one of a kind. I didn't have the time to research poses and fun ideas so I was more than pleased when she showed up with so many creative ideas. We will definitely be going back to Vanessa Hicks very soon!

Sent on 07/20/2014

I had to rewrite this revue, but thats okay because I feel like I can add more here. First and foremost, when you book with Vanessa, not only are you getting an amazing photographer, I promise you that you will walk out with a friend! Her passion for what she does is evident with the first phone call! She had her ideas, but stressed that this was MY wedding, and she would do whatever I wanted. Even though she isn't a wedding planner, she was my go to girl through it all! She helped me with vendors, where to order decorations, everything! At the end of it all, I felt like she was guest and not my photographer! I promise you will not be disappointed with Vanessa Hicks Photography!

Sent on 07/28/2014