912 b enterprise way, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Valley Flora

We are a floral design studio started by 2 friends who love creating with flowers. We provide a free consultation and unique floral arrangements designed specially for you. From exquisite bridal bouquets, one of a kind boutonieres, unique flower girl baskets, lavish ceremony areas, to romantic centerpieces, from "over the top" to understated simplicity, we love to do it all.

707.252.3053

DSC02820
N20bouquet20email1

38 Reviews for Valley Flora

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2017

I highly recommend Valley Flora. We used Valley Flora for our wedding and they did such an amazing job. I sent over a few pictures and they used that inspiration to create gorgeous arrangements that were perfect for the venue (Ramekins). Our guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous the flowers were! Everything was simple but absolutely stunning and they were very accommodating to ensure we got just what we wanted.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jaye · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Valley Flora- Polly and her daughter were able to take my daughter’s descriptions and “Pinterest” concepts and customized the table arrangements, and bridal party flowers into the most stunning centerpieces of the evening’s activities. With floral arrangements, you may not know that you are actually getting to the day of! When my daughter caught sight of her bouquet, it was evident that Polly had nailed it and provided her with the perfect accompaniment to her dress, something that expressed her personal style and style of the day! Polly was so responsive the day of the wedding to ensure that all floral arrangements were just as desired! Stunning arrangements all around-

Sent on 10/27/2016

Monica · Married on 10/01/2016

Polly and team are absolutely amazing. Her execution and understanding of my vision was incredible. She was easy direct and easy to work with. Polly was able to provide furniture rentals and florals. She worked with me along the way to add and subtract different items to achieve the ideal set-up. Valley Flora's work is stunning, cannot say enough.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Valley Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 202.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic

Real Weddings

• La Grande Fete
    La Grande Fete Wedding Planners

Polly and the gang at Valley Flora are some of the most talented in the business! I have been working with Valley Flora for almost 10 years now and they continue to amaze me with their designs every single time. When I bring a client in for a consultation, sometimes the client doesn't know what to ask for, or what they are even envisioning, but somehow Polly just knows and by the time we leave the appointment my client is excited and anxious to see what she comes up with. They always go above and beyond and think of small little details that really pull the whole design together. I'm looking forward to many more beautiful events with Valley Flora!

• Jen Philips Photography
    Jen Philips Photography Wedding Photographers

I've been lucky enough to photograph a few weddings with the floral work of Valley Flora and all I can say is WOW! Their floral designs are so fresh (in all ways) and contemporary, perfectly tailored to the bride and groom's design ideas and wedding theme. Gorgeous! You can NOT go wrong with Polly and her crew!

• Kathy Higgins Weddings
    Kathy Higgins Weddings Wedding Planners

Our relationship with Polly and Carla go back many years and we always look forward to working with them. Talented and generous. They love what they do.

• 912 b enterprise way Napa, 94558 See on map