Vale of Enna, LLC

Chicago, IL View map

$6,500 Typical Price

Here at the Vale of Enna we adore all things floral and fresh in design. Our style gravitates to what is lush, modern, and romantic - but versatile enough to handle any request and any budget.

We maintain quality products and service by making sure everything is fresh, well-conditioned and designed to the expressed style and vision of your event, special occasion or wedding. Our greatest pleasure is making each and every client completely satisfied with their flowers.

If you are interested in more boutique-style arrangements for your special occasion or event, contact us for a free consultation. We would love to assist in drawing out the color and texture of your event into flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kristi
    Kristi R. Married on 08/14/2021

Incredible wedding florist!

I’m so happy we used Vale of Enna for our wedding floral! I know very little about flowers, but somehow Grace was able to take my Pinterest inspiration and create exactly the vibe I was looking for. She truly made the space feel magical! I’m also very grateful she always kept our budget in mind and thought of clever ways to reuse the floral throughout the night -- we ended up being able to have candles lining the aisle during our ceremony since we already had them for the centerpieces later in the evening. Huge thanks to Grace and her team for doing such an incredible job!
    (Photo credit to Pen & Lens Photography)
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/26/2018

More beautiful floral then I could have dreamed!

Grace is a floral mastermind!!! When starting to plan our wedding, floral/design/ambiance was one of the elements I was most concerned about. Design is not my forte, but I obviously wanted the wedding to be gorgeous with the perfect fall feel. I wanted it to feel elegant yet also warm, and intimate. At our first meeting at Vale of Enna, my worries were immediately erased, Grace truly knows what she is talking about and takes comprehensive notes on all of your floral dreams. After receiving our detailed proposal, I knew Grace was going to be able to turn my vision in the most beautiful reality. The planning meeting a month or so before the wedding was also so helpful – Grace walked us through all the details and even showed us our two centerpieces. It was so nice leaving the meeting to have complete peace of mind for floral on the day.

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely stunning with the perfect shades of red, burgundy, creams, peachy orange, and of course plenty of greenery. She also included 1000’s of candles in rustic gold votives which created the perfect intimate feel I was looking for. When I walked into the venue I was completely blown away. It was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Not only is Grace beyond brilliant when it comes to your wedding look and floral she is also one of the kindest, sweetest people I have ever met! She is so easy to work with and truly takes your vision and turns it into a reality. She was so helpful in all the questions I asked – even about linens, and also worked with our budget to make sure we didn’t have to sacrifice the look we wanted because of expenses. Grace, we can never thank you enough, thank you for making our wedding day everything I ever dreamed of and more!
    Renee C. Married on 09/28/2018

Grace at Vale of Enna was incredible!

Grace at Vale of Enna was absolutely incredible. My husband and I had a tough time finding a florist at first, mainly because of the price. We had a pretty strict budget as to what we wanted to spend on flowers and Grace was extremely flexible and accommodating to what we needed. She captured our vision perfectly; you would have thought that we spent triple of what we did on flowers because of how amazing she made it look! We received endless complements on our flowers. I would recommend Vale of Enna to anyone looking for a well-priced, but high quality florist. Not to mention, Grace is an absolute doll who was so personable, professional, and just an all-around sweetheart to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings and Events by Karolina Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Grace is a fantastic florist. Her pieces are amazing, beautiful, and absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her to all of my couples. Love working with her.

Events at Independence Grove Events at Independence Grove Park & Outdoor Weddings

Vale Of Enna has now been a florist at Independence Grove several times and has consistantly proven to be a very creative and professional vendor to work with, as they produce exquisite arangements. We at Independence Grove pride ourselves on working with on-time, well-prepared, respectful, hard working, and client-focused vendors, as we strive to give our clients the best possible final product on their special day! Grace, the owner of Vale Of Enna exemplifies all of these traits and is a true pleasure to work with!

Anticipation Events Anticipation Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Grace at Vale of Enna at a wedding where I was the day-of-coordinator. Grace was really easy to work with, she helped me set up candles and place cards around her beautiful arrangements because she knew we had a tight window to set-up. She even called me on my way to the ceremony to let me know where she had left some extra vases the bride had asked for. My client had a budget that she wanted to stick with and Grace was happy to work with within it. She created stunning arrangements that looked like they cost a fortune. I know my client was thrilled with Grace and I will be recommending her from here on out!

1157 W. Grand Ave, Unit 104 Chicago, IL, 60642

By Appointment Only
Location of (Vale of Enna, LLC)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding