Vale of Enna

Chicago, IL View map

$10,000 Typical Price

Here at the Vale of Enna we adore all things floral and fresh in design. Our style gravitates to what is lush, modern, and romantic - but versatile enough to handle any request and any budget.

We maintain quality products and service by making sure everything is fresh, well-conditioned and designed to the expressed style and vision of your event, special occasion or wedding. Our greatest pleasure is making each and every client completely satisfied with their flowers.

If you are interested in more boutique-style arrangements for your special occasion or event, contact us for a free consultation. We would love to assist in drawing out the color and texture of your event into flowers.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$450

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating

Josephine B. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing floral arrangement

Grace is amazing! We had some specific requests for photo table and chuppah but we loved how floral arrangements turned out!
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So grateful to have worked with Grace

Grace was incredible in every single way - not only is she incredibly talented and has an amazing eye for design but she is such a warm and kind-hearted soul that we couldn’t be more grateful to work with. We met with a number of florist / design companies, including some very premium-priced ones in Chicago, but Grace stood out from the beginning as someone who would be phenomenal to work with and help us realize our vision effectively and efficiently. We particularly really appreciated how Grace worked with us to find ways to reuse different design elements between the ceremony and reception. The day of the event, we were blown away by the ceremony arch and centerpiece decor. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and she went above and beyond to refresh our flowers before the ceremony and even the next day for our bridal brunch. Grace is such a gem and I would recommend her whole heartedly to anyone getting married in the Chicago area.
    Helen K. Married on 06/25/2022

Incredible!

Look no further for your wedding florist!!

Grace is absolutely AMAZING. When I began trying to find a florist, I had a few very short calls with other companies and was sent a somewhat vague proposal. Grace stayed on the phone with me for over an hour going through every piece of my vision and requests, and then sent over the most detailed proposal outlining every single small piece of the floral set up she planned to do. It made my choice so easy!

With a long engagement (2 years) I changed my mind quite a bit from beginning to end about what I wanted the aesthetic of my wedding to be. Grace was so, so patient and kind and remained excited and full of ideas throughout the whole process. She helped problem solve and rework things to stay within my budget. She did both a trial table meeting and attended the final walk through, and I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of! Everything from the bouquets, to the ferns we placed outside, to the candles set up in the venue looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and was just as I had hoped it would look. I almost cried when I walked into the reception room - it looked that amazing.

I cannot recommend Grace & her team enough!! Thank you so much for being such a hugely important part of my day!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings and Events by Karolina Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Grace is a fantastic florist. Her pieces are amazing, beautiful, and absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her to all of my couples. Love working with her.

Events at Independence Grove Events at Independence Grove Park & Outdoor Weddings

Vale Of Enna has now been a florist at Independence Grove several times and has consistantly proven to be a very creative and professional vendor to work with, as they produce exquisite arangements. We at Independence Grove pride ourselves on working with on-time, well-prepared, respectful, hard working, and client-focused vendors, as we strive to give our clients the best possible final product on their special day! Grace, the owner of Vale Of Enna exemplifies all of these traits and is a true pleasure to work with!

Anticipation Events Anticipation Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Grace at Vale of Enna at a wedding where I was the day-of-coordinator. Grace was really easy to work with, she helped me set up candles and place cards around her beautiful arrangements because she knew we had a tight window to set-up. She even called me on my way to the ceremony to let me know where she had left some extra vases the bride had asked for. My client had a budget that she wanted to stick with and Grace was happy to work with within it. She created stunning arrangements that looked like they cost a fortune. I know my client was thrilled with Grace and I will be recommending her from here on out!

1157 W. Grand Ave, Unit 104 Chicago, IL, 60642

By Appointment Only
Location of (Vale of Enna)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding