1157 W. Grand Ave Unit 104, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

About Vale of Enna, LLC

Here at the Vale of Enna we adore all things floral and fresh in design. Our style gravitates to what is lush, modern, and romantic - but versatile enough to handle any request and any budget.

We maintain quality products and service by making sure everything is fresh, well-conditioned and designed to the expressed style and vision of your event, special occasion or wedding. Our greatest pleasure is making each and every client completely satisfied with their flowers.

If you are interested in more boutique-style arrangements for your special occasion or event, contact us for a free consultation. We would love to assist in drawing out the color and texture of your event into flowers.

Follow Vale of Enna, LLC on

Vale of Enna, LLC 6
Vale of Enna, LLC 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

More beautiful floral then I could have dreamed!

Grace is a floral mastermind!!! When starting to plan our wedding, floral/design/ambiance was one of the elements I was most concerned about. Design is not my forte, but I obviously wanted the wedding to be gorgeous with the perfect fall feel. I wanted it to feel elegant yet also warm, and intimate. At our first meeting at Vale of Enna, my worries were immediately erased, Grace truly knows what she is talking about and takes comprehensive notes on all of your floral dreams. After receiving our detailed proposal, I knew Grace was going to be able to turn my vision in the most beautiful reality. The planning meeting a month or so before the wedding was also so helpful – Grace walked us through all the details and even showed us our two centerpieces. It was so nice leaving the meeting to have complete peace of mind for floral on the day.

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely stunning with the perfect shades of red, burgundy, creams, peachy orange, and of course plenty of greenery. She also included 1000’s of candles in rustic gold votives which created the perfect intimate feel I was looking for. When I walked into the venue I was completely blown away. It was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Not only is Grace beyond brilliant when it comes to your wedding look and floral she is also one of the kindest, sweetest people I have ever met! She is so easy to work with and truly takes your vision and turns it into a reality. She was so helpful in all the questions I asked – even about linens, and also worked with our budget to make sure we didn’t have to sacrifice the look we wanted because of expenses. Grace, we can never thank you enough, thank you for making our wedding day everything I ever dreamed of and more!

Renee Cirone · Married on 09/28/2018

Grace at Vale of Enna was incredible!

Grace at Vale of Enna was absolutely incredible. My husband and I had a tough time finding a florist at first, mainly because of the price. We had a pretty strict budget as to what we wanted to spend on flowers and Grace was extremely flexible and accommodating to what we needed. She captured our vision perfectly; you would have thought that we spent triple of what we did on flowers because of how amazing she made it look! We received endless complements on our flowers. I would recommend Vale of Enna to anyone looking for a well-priced, but high quality florist. Not to mention, Grace is an absolute doll who was so personable, professional, and just an all-around sweetheart to work with.

Aleksandra · Married on 06/23/2017

My wedding planner recommended them for my wedding flower decor and I am super happy with their work! Everything turned out gorgeous, exactly as I pictured it. We met with Grace at their very charming and cosy studio. All I knew was that I wanted peonies and soft blush and white colors, and I showed some pictures from Pinterest that I liked. And Grace suggested a bunch of other flowers that we could add, which I had no idea what they were :) But I saw her portfolio before, so I just trusted her. She is very artistic and talented! They decorated pews in the church with flowers, which they later used for cocktail tables and the cake, which was very nice. I got a lot of compliments from guests about flowers that day! Thanks a lot guys!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Vale of Enna, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Weddings and Events by Karolina
    Weddings and Events by Karolina Wedding Planners

Grace is a fantastic florist. Her pieces are amazing, beautiful, and absolutely gorgeous. I recommend her to all of my couples. Love working with her.

• Events at Independence Grove
    Events at Independence Grove Park & Outdoor Weddings

Vale Of Enna has now been a florist at Independence Grove several times and has consistantly proven to be a very creative and professional vendor to work with, as they produce exquisite arangements. We at Independence Grove pride ourselves on working with on-time, well-prepared, respectful, hard working, and client-focused vendors, as we strive to give our clients the best possible final product on their special day! Grace, the owner of Vale Of Enna exemplifies all of these traits and is a true pleasure to work with!

• Anticipation Events
    Anticipation Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Grace at Vale of Enna at a wedding where I was the day-of-coordinator. Grace was really easy to work with, she helped me set up candles and place cards around her beautiful arrangements because she knew we had a tight window to set-up. She even called me on my way to the ceremony to let me know where she had left some extra vases the bride had asked for. My client had a budget that she wanted to stick with and Grace was happy to work with within it. She created stunning arrangements that looked like they cost a fortune. I know my client was thrilled with Grace and I will be recommending her from here on out!

• 1157 W. Grand Ave, Unit 104 Chicago, 60642 See on map