Madison, WI 53705 Map · Phone number

About Urban Anchor Photography

Photography is all about the relationships, style, and drama in life and we love to be able to illustrate these things through our photography. We love our jobs and all of the amazing people that we get to meet through our photography. We are honored to celebrate such personal milestones with our clients and like to think of our clients as extended family.

Influenced by the world of art and fashion, we are able to offer creative and unique wedding photography that you will love forever, and that reflects who you are. We provide a fresh approach to photographing your wedding day: it's all about you, and the family and friends that you invited to your special day.

So often we hear brides and grooms struggling to fit a two hour portrait session into an already jam-packed day. Rather than constantly pulling you and your bridal party away from the festivities, we take a photo-journalistic approach to your entire day, allowing you to spend more time with your loved ones as you celebrate your new life as a married couple.

sarah@urbananchorphotography.com

44 Reviews for Urban Anchor Photography

• Katelyn

Katelyn Forsythe · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome to work with

Sarah and Todd are all around awesome! Sarah shot our engagement photos and we can’t wait for both of them to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Bailey · Married on 08/11/2018

I had a great experience working with Sarah! She listened to what we wanted and captured the thinks that were important to us! I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2018

I am so glad we chose Urban Anchor for our photography. Sarah was great to work with. She responded super quickly to emails and was willing to give advice on random things that mattered to my “bride brain.”

She made our engagement session fun and it almost felt like a “date night” that was photographed (which is perfect for 2 people who have never had professional photos taken and were a bit nervous).

As for the wedding photos - I am thrilled! The weather was awful and my husband was especially disappointed we couldn’t get the outdoor photos, but when we got the images back he completely forgot about it because we loved the photos so much. She found unique spots to get creative portraits in our venue, which we will cherish forever.

Sarah captured every single moment of our day (some I didn’t even realized had happened) and it was amazing to relive them those moments through the photos. She impressed my mom (not an easy task) and my friends. And the photo turnaround time was incredible. Most importantly, I feel like the photos are so “us” - I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Urban Anchor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism