Sara Baillies Photography

Madison, Wisconsin View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there! I'm a creative & romantic wedding photographer based out of Madison, WI. I love easy-going couples with a sense of adventure. I am all about the story-telling aspect of my job, and love to candidly capturing every one of those special moments on your big day!

All of my packages include full day coverage and an engagement session because I don't want to miss a thing! Whether you want to go to a classic setting such as a park or a garden, or you'd rather go for a hike and stop for beers after, I am there for it! I work by directing couples with prompts to help get a variety of posed photos, movement, and also those candid in-between moments. My editing style is true-to-color and timeless. Additionally, I offer the option of a second photographer and custom designed albums.

If you would like to hear more, send me a message. I would love to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 12/11/2021

Book Sara for your Wedding!

Sara was a dream to work with! It took us a long time to decide on the perfect photographer for our wedding/engagement - and I'm so glad we went with Sara. She is an amazing talent and she doesn't nickel-and-dime clients, which is rare from my research. She included the engagement shoot in our package and was with us the entire day - from getting ready to getting the party started - to make sure she captured everything (and she let us add on an assistant photographer for a reasonable price). Plus her packages include a custom-designed wedding album! She was super organized and helped make sure we didn't spend too much of our day taking pictures, which was really important to us. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and will cherish these photos forever.
  • Tania
    Tania P. Married on 10/17/2020

Beyond happy with our elopement photos!

Sara took our pictures for our elopement in October and we were beyond happy with our pictures. I expected to have a few photos that I would be happy with because it was such a windy day but she worked her magic and they all turned out great! We had so many pictures to choose from too! I was a little concerned all the boarded up doors at the capitol (due to all the 2020 protests) would ruin our pictures but she managed to work around it! All the pictures at the capitol were beautiful! Sara is super nice, professional but also takes photos quickly and efficiently all while getting so many amazing photos. We highly recommend her for all your photography needs!
  • Geneva
    Geneva L. Married on 05/09/2020

Highly Recommend

Working with Sara was such a joy from the beginning. She was always professional and willing to work with us for any special requests. With having a wedding during the pandemic, Sara was able to capture the joy of our small ceremony and we were able to share it with all of our loved ones that weren’t able to attend.

Real Weddings

• Tania & Alex
    23 photos · 09/29/2018

3326 University Ave Madison, Wisconsin, 53705
Location of (Sara Baillies Photography)

Sara Baillies Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sara Baillies Photography include in the starting price?

Sara Baillies Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sara Baillies Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sara Baillies Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sara Baillies Photography offer?

Sara Baillies Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Sara Baillies Photography offer?

Sara Baillies Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sara Baillies Photography offer for wedding events?

Sara Baillies Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sara Baillies Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sara Baillies Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding