Hampton, VA 23669 Map · Phone number

About Uplight Rentals

First of all Congratulations on your big day! We are Uplight Rentals, an uplight rental company based out of VA. We offer LED slim par 56 uplights. Why rent from us? Well we offer:

• FREE shipping both ways!
  • Quantity discounts for multiple light rentals.
  • Upgrade packages available to give give total control of lights throughout your event. Don’t be stuck with a single color!
  • We offer quality up lighting rentals at the lowest prices possible.
  • We only offer new LED light technology. These are safer, easier to use and are mandatory by many venues to lower fire danger.
  • Have a question? We are available by phone and always by email. Please feel free to contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.
  • Free shipping both ways. A prepaid return label will be included in your shipment.
  • Volume discounts. Are you a wedding planner, DJ, reception site or hotel? We offer discounts for repeat customers who wish to offer these lights as part of their own sales packages. NO investment on your part and all the benefits!
  • Our lights look great!

uplightlogofacebook
mts9332
uplight fixture
Uplight Rentals
pc power cable cord plug
slimpar56a1
uplightlogofacebook
mts9332

5 Reviews for Uplight Rentals

Natasha · Married on 10/07/2018

Let me begin with highlighting Sarah's exemplary customer service. Sarah was fantastic from start to finish! She answered all of my questions and made me feel secure renting from Uplight Rentals. The lights arrived well before my event and on the very day she said they would. We tried every single light before the event and they all worked perfectly! I had a pretty big room and we rented 11 lights. 10 for the walls and 1 light for the cake table. I didn't think 10 lights would wash the walls so much but they did! They over exceeded my expectations by far! The room was completely covered in purple and it looked AMAZING!!! All of my guests were impressed and said the atmosphere looked like a fairy tale! The lights were beautiful and literally transformed the event room into a spectacular showcase! I was very impressed with the quality of the lights and will definitely choose your company for our future events. The shipping and delivery were very easy and efficient. From Sarah's excellent customer service to the quality of the lights I cannot rave enough about Uplight Rental. And packaging and re-shipment was a breeze!! Thank you again for your stellar customer service!! You all made my event the event of the year!! From now on, we will be renting from Uplight for all of our lighting needs for our events!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kerra · event on: 08/01/2015

Great communicate
    Great Service
    Great quality
    easy set up
    Easy shipping
    I will definitely be renting from them again.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kerri · Married on 04/12/2015

We rented uplights for one of my clients. We had to totally transform their venue into a beautiful wedding reception and the uplights really created a great vibe. We pointed them up against white cloths and it brought a ton of color and light to the room. The lights were easily packaged in their own separate cases and were easy to operate. My only suggestion would be to use a really sturdy box when shipping them since they are sort of heavy and you need a strong box to hold them all. I would recommend this vendor to any other clients in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Uplight Rentals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Dance Floor Lighting
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Delivery