Upasana Mainali Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Upasana Mainali Photography

Hello,

I am Upasana. I am a New York City based Wedding and Engagement photographer.

I have always loved creative challenges. There is this sense of accomplishment you feel when you can witness and enjoy your own creation. Photography is that to me. End of the day, It makes me happy when I can see that I was able to document the happiness, laughters and sometimes tears in the lives of two people who are in love. Events and emotions last for a moment, but pictures are tangible memories that you can keep for life time. It is my job to capture those details, both small and big, and tell your unique stories with my free imagination.

I love what I do. Every event I photograph is an adventure and I would love to be part of yours.

My basic wedding coverage starts at $2800

Please feel free to call me at 347-855-6153 if you have any questions or concerns. I will be happy to meet you in person to discuss your big day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Upasana was absolutely phenomenal. She was recommended to me by a friend and I immediately fell in love with her photos and style. From our first meeting, I instantly felt more like friends than a photographer-bride.

My 400+ wedding (Turkish - Uzbek wedding) had a lot of cultural parts to it and she captured it so well. She caught so many great shots and I barely remember seeing her the whole night! She did a fantastic job.

My entire wedding party and family could not stop complimenting her work from the beginning of the day until the very end. We were so lucky to have her. Her main goal is to create a beautiful day; not to earn a paycheck - you can tell how passionate she is about her work.

Please book her ASAP - you won't regret it!!!!

Profile Picture Yasemin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

We booked Upasana for our engagement photos. Not only are the pictures fantastic, but we had a lot of fun during the shoot as well. We felt very comfortable with Upasana from the moment we met her -- she is easy going, adaptable and professional. I love the look of our pictures, which can be described as artistic and natural. In addition to the photos, Upasana handled all the business aspects of the shoot expertly. For example, she responded to my numerous emails promptly, she provided us with our final pictures in a timely fashion (early actually!) and she was flexible in arranging the location/start time. All in all, we were very pleased and would utilize Upasana again.

Profile Picture User7774284, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved every thing about our NY wedding, esp our photographer. We picked her from online reviews, journals, and pictures posted from her previous weddings. We did not meet her until the day of the Wedding, since we live in Alabama. We immediately fell in love with her professionalism, flexibility, and warming personality. She always made us feel comfortable when taking pictures. Our end results were beyond amazing, extremely detailed, and more than we ever imagined possible. Would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews