100 E. Lincolnway Drive, Suite 204, Crown Point, IN 46385 Map · Phone number

About Unveiled Weddings & Events

Unveiled Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company located in Crown Point, Indiana. The team of planners at the company aims to provide exceptional services that rid couples of wedding-planning stress. In order to accommodate a wide array of couples, the company provides an assemblage of services that are suited for a vast assortment of budgets.

Unveiled Weddings & Events boasts three planning packages: Full Event Planning, Partial Planning, and Month-of Coordination. Each collection features a detailed itinerary and the coordination of the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The company also offers the following services:

• Budget management
  • Vendor coordination
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Venue visit
  • Design of floor plan

Other Services

In addition to wedding planning, Unveiled Weddings & Events offers decor items and floral design services. Couples who choose to add the floral design service to their planning package will receive a custom-tailored experience. Furthermore, the following decor items can be rented through the company:

• Ceiling drapery
  • Drapery backdrop
  • Lights
  • Chandeliers

Follow Unveiled Weddings & Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Naystin Planner

5 Reviews for Unveiled Weddings & Events

• Sandra

Sandra J. · Married on 06/04/2021

Dream Come True

Michelle is the best! She was understanding when we had to postpone last year due to COVID and even more understanding when I changed things this year from the year before. She went above and beyond to make my wedding vision come to life and contacted some of my other vendors to make sure my day would go as smoothly as possible without me having to ask. She even responded immediately when I sent her a message the day of my wedding when I forgot to ask where my throw bouquet was. I can't say enough how much love and appreciation I have for her making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 06/08/2021

Unveiled Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh my gosh. This literally brought me to tears. Thank you!! It was completely our pleasure! We appreciate you both so much and we hope for a long happy life together!
  • Allison

Allison T. · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Fall Wedding

My husband and I got married in October of 2018. We made the best choice ever by choosing Unveiled Weddings and Events. My flowers were ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING. Michelle and her team brought my whole vision to life. The drapery, centerpieces, and all the floral touches were exactly how I pictured them. I highly recommend them for any event. Thank you all for making our day perfect.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Unveiled Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was so fun working with you and it was a true pleasure to be a part of your day.

Bianca · Married on 10/05/2018

Gorgeous floral arrangements

Unveiled Weddings & Events took care of my floral arrangements and the decor for my wedding reception and flowers for the bridal party. Absolutely amazing job. The flowers and decor were high quality and Michelle's vision and design skills are the best. I was a picky bride that wanted an expensive look on an affordable budget and she made it happen. (Photo credit: Kayla Knies Photography)

Sent on 02/21/2019

Unveiled Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bianca. I really loved this classic look. It was a so lovely working with you on your beautiful day.

Unveiled Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 100 E. Lincolnway Drive, Suite 204 Crown Point, IN, 46385 See on map
    2195125620 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unveiled Weddings & Events)