Unlimited Events Inc.

Paso Robles, CA View map

Vanessa Married on 09/20/2014
    The best! They were cheaper than the competitor and did an AMAZING JOB! They played a vital role in creating my dream wedding. Their tents was absolutely stunning with multiple chandeliers. I still can't get over how amazingly beautiful it was. All my guests loved it. Jonathan and Lisa were great and extremely knowledgeable. Jonathan went out to the venue, measured the area, and created a layout of how all the tables. I would definitely hire them again. 2 BIG thumbs up.
    Ashley Married on 10/27/2012
    Pearl and her team were an absolute joy to work with. From the first time we talked all the way through the wedding process she helped us every step on the way. She was so gracious to help with multiple color changes, table sizes and and place settings. I know as a bride things can be extremely overwhelming and event rentals is something that most brides change their mind on several times before walking down the aisle. However, Pearl was amazing!! She helped with the multiple changes and was so easy to accommodate us in everything! I would highly recommend Pearl and her team for anything you might need to complete your special event!
  • ssakoda
    Shelley Married on 03/24/2012
    Pearl was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always very communicative and transparent about the logistics and costs of their offerings, so it made this step of our planning much easier that I had imagined. We utilized their rectangular wood tables and rustic chairs for our family-style dinner and it brought the perfect amount of character we were going for to compliment the other style elements. We were able to take advantage of a winter promotion (a huge plus to getting married in March) so we found Unlimited Events to be a great choice on value. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Real Weddings

• Josh & Denise
    28 photos · 04/19/2015

3850 Ramada Drive Suite A1 Paso Robles, 93446

9 - 5 Monday thru Friday. Saturday by appointment only
Location of (Unlimited Events Inc.)
825 West Market Street Salinas, 93901