FLORIQUE

Woodbury, NY View map

$3,000 Typical Price

United Floral Events is the premiere event planning boutique specializing in one of a kind floral events. Head designer and managing partner, Charles Andonelos, personally applies his imagination and innovation to each event. His attention to detail is reinforced by his policy of serving only one customer at a time. This individual attention allows him to personalize a dream come true event. He fuses creativity and innovation to build living works of art for the most discerning clients. Charles’ wealth of inspired, creative talent and commitment to excellence is the driving force behind United Floral Events. Only the extraordinary level of service provided to each client matches his imagination and vision.

United Floral Events has been in Charles’ family for three generations. With over 80 years of experience and a reputation for award-winning design we are one of the leading creative establishments in New York. We take great pride in providing our clients with the highest quality and personal service.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Marissa
    Marissa Married on 09/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Florist in New York!!!

We used Florique for our wedding in September and I do not even know where to begin with pleased we are!! Dina was a pleasure to work with and response time was very quick. Charles is not only creative but professional, enthusiastic, personable, and collaborative. In our first meeting, I explained that I wanted a color scheme that complimented the bridal party colors and the time of the year intertwined with greenery and lots of votive candles. Charles was able to take that vision and create an atmosphere that well exceeded my expectations. He offered helpful suggestions along the way for the outdoor ceremony and reception that included rich, organic greens and beautiful hints of color all around. The centerpieces created the perfect warm, whimsical atmosphere. The pictures don't even do it justice. SO many people came up to us throughout the night and commented on the beautiful decor, and we are still receiving compliments to this day! Two of our engaged friends are now using Florique for their wedding. Needless to say I highly recommend Florique!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 12/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and beautiful displays!

I have known Charlie for years and knew he was the best choice for our wedding flowers. I made all my own decor but bouquets, nope ran straight to United Floral--Florique! My bouquet was beyond perfect, so much so I had to get it preserved! His prices are on point, his staff (Dina is a goddess), everything is fabulous at Florique. They catered to my every request and everything was beautiful! The bouquets for the bridesmaids, the boutonnieres, right down to our ceremony setup. Perfection! Not only do they make beautiful wedding floral arrangements, they also cater to all other needs. Definitely a great vendor and would use them again. Check them out!
    Annalise Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Its truly hard to even describe how absolutely INCREDIBLE my wedding flowers were. I started in awe looking at my bouquets and was in (happy) tears by the time i got to take a peek at my reception and ceremony flowers!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Charles is the best of the best. He is beyond creative and is so exceptional at bringing your vision to life. I will never forget the feeling I got when i walked into my reception, the way everything was set up was like nothing I have ever seen, it was the vision in my head and it couldn't have been executed more perfectly!!! Thank You guys so much!!! People cannot stop talking about my beautiful flowers!!!
  • illustration stars