About Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals

Vintage, Boho, Rustic, or Glam - We have the rental furnishings you need to make your event unique!

Welcome to Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals!

Looking for beautiful antique furniture and vintage décor to create your unique and elegant event?

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals offers antique and vintage furniture rentals for all your special occasion needs! We specialize in unique vintage and custom furnishings for weddings, wedding venues, photographers, and all other events! We offer an extensive collection of chaise lounges, settees, sofas, loveseats, chairs, custom benches, backdrops, arches, sideboards, buffet tables, end tables, vanities, arbors, and display dressers. Additionally, we offer detail elements such as frames, mirrors, mantels, chandeliers, and antique accessories.

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals can help bring your visions to life. Whether you need a few details for the final touches, or have no clue where to start (other than wanting a memorable event) - we are here for you!

If you don't see the perfect piece you need, contact us; we also specialize in custom staging, signage, seating, backdrops, and upholstery!

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals is proudly located near Providence, Rhode Island.
Providing delivery to New England, New York, and more!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Lounge Furniture (2)
Tables (2)
China (1)
Flatware (1)

I was planning my June wedding of this year and stumbled across Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals on Facebook. I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a beautiful arbor for our ceremony and some unique furniture for the reception - they literally had everything I was looking for and more! I spoke with the owner, Briel and she invited me and my fiance to the rental warehouse where we discussed all the amazing options for our big day! Briel and her staff were friendly, informative and really accommodating - overall such a great experience. As months went by, Briel always kept in contact with me as to new additions to their rental inventory that I might like. Only weeks before the wedding, I realized I needed additional seating for our lounge area and the items I wanted to add were already rented for another event. Briel actually MADE two chairs in the colors I wanted HERSELF for our big day. I cannot describe how amazed myself, my (now)husband, and my family were by her dedication and commitment to making the wedding everything we had envisioned. The day before the wedding Briel called me to wish me congratulations and that everything was all set. All of the stunning pieces arrived on time, in immaculate condition and the setup was perfect. I cannot rave about working with Briel, her team and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals enough! If you are looking for an amazing selection of unique decor and a professional, dedicated company, look no further! Thanks so much Briel - it was awesome working with you! Xo

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My dearest friend recently used Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals for her wedding and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. I helped her with the entire wedding planning process and by far, Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals was the best vendor we worked with! Briel was super friendly, personable and informative. She was always available to talk to us, answer questions and overall super responsive. She invited us to come the the rental warehouse which was filled with amazing stuff. She explained to us all the decor and how it could be used in various parts of the ceremony and reception. We rented a floral arch for the ceremony, multiple couches and seating for a some lounge areas, a very large, beautiful grass wall backdrop, chandeliers, barrels, and much more. All of the rental items arrived at the venue on time and in immaculate condition - everything was just gorgeous! Briel and her team set everything up just where we wanted it and it really brought the whole day to the next level. She even texted me and the bride the day of the wedding to say Congratulations - how sweet! I cannot stress enough how great it was to work with Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals! I certainly cannot wait to use them for my wedding one day!

Profile Picture Bethany , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables, China, Flatware

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Pricing

Chocolate Fountain
Linens
2 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
If you're looking for gorgeous details to add to your wedding or event with a touch of history, look no further than Uniquely Chic! Their beautiful pieces such as candelabras, vintage dishes, and countless other items add a feeling of antiquity to any event. Brielle and the girls at Uniquely Chic are so knowledgeable and have brought happiness and fun to the events we have worked with them on, and their pieces are all simply breathtaking.

Working with Briel at Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals is like finding treasures!! While working on styled fashion shoots I have fallen in love with some many beautiful pieces of furniture...or as I like to call them "works of art"! Love Briel's energy and her love for what she does. I really do not think there is a challenge to create a piece that Briel has not surpassed. She is truly an artist and craftsman all in one. Before you head out to look at furniture rentals please call Briel...if she does not have the piece in her amazing warehouse inventory than she will create that one of a kind look for your special day!

I have had the pleasure of working with Briel from Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals on several events this past year. Briel's undeniable passion for her craft clearly shine through every masterpiece she creates. From backdrops to venue decor, you can rest assure she will always go the extra mile to add her personal touch. She goes above and beyond for each one of her clients. Look no further when seeking a special/unique piece for your wedding day rental. I personally recommend Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals to all of my clients and will continue to do so!

I loved working with Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals! Not only is the furniture beautiful and a perfect fit for my needs, but Briel and her team are an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't wait for us to collaborate again soon!

Events

Seekonk, MA 02771
map
Cost
$10.00 in advance, $15.00 at the door
Come join us for an intimate and informative day of fun, food and unique ideas- designed to help you plan for your perfect wedding day. Only a limited number of tickets are available, which assures adequate time to experience the full range of personal service available for your wedding. Each RI Wedding Group member is a wedding industry pro that adheres to strict guidelines of quality, service and reputation, with many having well over 10 years experience tailored specifically towards weddings. This exclusive event is not to be missed! Act fast because space is limited! Tickets are $10.00 in advance and $15.00 at the door - plenty of parking available at Grand Rose Ballroom!

11 Branch Ave., Cranston, RI 02910   See On Map
401-309-1801 (phone)
Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals is a wedding rental company from Providence, servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals is a professional custom furniture rental provider that has been part of the New England wedding industry since 2014 specializing in custom furniture rentals.