Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Lyra Vega Bridal

What if you could find the perfect dress for the perfect price?

Well look no further.

At Lyra Vega, you will find:

• Unparalleled convenience. Shop from the comforts of your own home, and have your gown delivered to your door. And of course, shipping is always free!
  • Impeccable style & quality. Our collection is curated with a focus on timeless design for the modern woman.
  • Honest pricing. Say goodbye to pushy salespeople and hidden pricing! Our mission is to bring you beautiful dresses at an affordable price.
  • Fit and flexibility. We offer measured to fit custom orders as well as a large selection of stock sizes. Our signature corset-back design ensures a perfect fit.

We are here to empower brides to shop for their wedding dresses the way that they want to, not the way that they have to. At Lyra Vega, it is our goal to help you feel confident in your perfect dress and in the way you find it!

Follow Lyra Vega Bridal on

Lyra Vega Bridal 1
Lyra Vega Bridal 2
Lyra Vega Bridal 3

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/18/2019

These bridal gowns are seriously stunning. I was lucky enough to try on all the gowns and they are beautiful. The beauty is really in the details with these gowns. Classy and elegance is exactly what Lyra Vega encorporates with their dresses ❤️

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Stephanie! We love dressing you and helping you look beautiful!

Hsiaolin Chang · Married on 12/15/2018

BEST decision made

When I was finally engaged, I thought I was done with the toughest part - finding the right man. Little did I know, finding the perfect dress was going to be even harder than that - AND I have to find it in 12 months. I went to different bridal shops and while I did find a few that I love, but the price tag was often closer to $6K. Being in finance, I just can't justify spending that much for a dress that I wear for one day. I heard of Lyra Vega from a friend that read it on a wedding blog. The dress Lyra was exactly what I was looking for! I had a bazillion questions specifically with the measurements and how it works. Thankfully Lilian, the owner was very helpful and made my experience unforgettable! I was afraid the dress will not look as pretty as the pictures but when I receive the dress, it looks even better! My friends agreed that they could not tell I bought it for less than $1K. I love my dress and I am so excited to show it off on my big day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Hsiao Lin, we can't wait to see you in our gown on your big day! You're going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride!💕
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bean · Married on 12/08/2018

Doing things differently, THANK YOU!

Stop what you're doing and consider purchasing from Lyra Vega Bridal. The quality of the gown I wore is superb (the details are AMAZING) and it fit beautifully, hugging in all of the right places to make a gorgeous silhouette (I often have a hard time finding dresses that compliment my figure). BUT, not only that, I love that I am supporting a brand that was started by a woman who experienced the same overpriced, exploitative industry, and decided to change things up for women everywhere. LVB is doing it right in every way: quality, fit, experience, price.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Lyra Vega Bridal 4

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa. You looked out of this world in our Deb gown and for your support of our ethos! It means so much to us that you get what we are trying so hard to do - giving brides a better gown shopping experience!

Award

Lyra Vega Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns