Lyra Vega Bridal Reviews

Lyra Vega Bridal 1
Lyra Vega Bridal 2
Lyra Vega Bridal 3

Stephanie 路 Getting married on 06/18/2019

These bridal gowns are seriously stunning. I was lucky enough to try on all the gowns and they are beautiful. The beauty is really in the details with these gowns. Classy and elegance is exactly what Lyra Vega encorporates with their dresses 鉂わ笍

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Stephanie! We love dressing you and helping you look beautiful!

Hsiaolin Chang 路 Getting married on 12/15/2018

BEST decision made

When I was finally engaged, I thought I was done with the toughest part - finding the right man. Little did I know, finding the perfect dress was going to be even harder than that - AND I have to find it in 12 months. I went to different bridal shops and while I did find a few that I love, but the price tag was often closer to $6K. Being in finance, I just can't justify spending that much for a dress that I wear for one day. I heard of Lyra Vega from a friend that read it on a wedding blog. The dress Lyra was exactly what I was looking for! I had a bazillion questions specifically with the measurements and how it works. Thankfully Lilian, the owner was very helpful and made my experience unforgettable! I was afraid the dress will not look as pretty as the pictures but when I receive the dress, it looks even better! My friends agreed that they could not tell I bought it for less than $1K. I love my dress and I am so excited to show it off on my big day!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Hsiao Lin, we can't wait to see you in our gown on your big day! You're going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride!馃挄
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bean 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Doing things differently, THANK YOU!

Stop what you're doing and consider purchasing from Lyra Vega Bridal. The quality of the gown I wore is superb (the details are AMAZING) and it fit beautifully, hugging in all of the right places to make a gorgeous silhouette (I often have a hard time finding dresses that compliment my figure). BUT, not only that, I love that I am supporting a brand that was started by a woman who experienced the same overpriced, exploitative industry, and decided to change things up for women everywhere. LVB is doing it right in every way: quality, fit, experience, price.

Lyra Vega Bridal 4

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa. You looked out of this world in our Deb gown and for your support of our ethos! It means so much to us that you get what we are trying so hard to do - giving brides a better gown shopping experience!
  • Joyce

Joyce Chen 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful high quality but affordable dress for my wedding and engagement photos

Searching for a wedding dress can be such an ordeal, it鈥檚 especially hard to find the dress of my dreams that would be within my budget. I happened to see an Lyra Vega ad on IG and I was amazed with the dresses they had. I bought the Ria dress, it鈥檚 very exquisite with several layers of tulle and sequins. I love this dress so much that I even wore it for my engagement photo shoot. If you want to find an unbelievable value for beauty, Lyra Vega is definitely worth taking a look!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Joyce! You looked absolutely stunning in our Ria gown! We are so happy that you love it, and how wonderful all the photos came out!!

Gabrielle Peragine 路 Married on 10/25/2018

Amazing!.... Duh.

As Someone who has modeled in her beautiful gowns, Lyra Vegal Bridal goes above and beyond to make you feel absolutely stunning in every dress you put on. All for affordable prices, you're able to find the dress of your dreams. I've never imaged my wedding dress or even imagined my wedding, until I got inspired while trying on all her amazing selection of dresses.

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you for this review for wearing our gowns and making them your own each time, Gabby! We love you and know you'll make a gorgeous bride one day!!
  • Jessie

Jessie Huang 路 Married on 10/19/2018

A+++ Experience with Lyra Vega

Had a nightmare with my previous vendor, so I had to find myself a last minute dress 8 weeks before my wedding. I was a bit reluctant to buy a dress without trying it on; therefore, I scheduled a online chatting session with Lilian to find out more about Lyra Vega. She did not just explain the entire ordering process to me patiently, but also provided professional suggestions on fit and style. The dress arrives on time and with a perfect fit. Totally a life saver !!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your big day! We are so honored to be able to help, and to dress you!

Angela Ngo 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Special Gown for a Special Day

As if weddings aren't crazy enough! Lyra Vega made me feel less like bridezilla. All the shops and dresses and the horrifying reveal of prices after finding one I liked! LV just simplified everything and couldn't have been more helpful and responsive. I know they probably deal with several brides, but it felt like I was the only one. They truly understand how important the day is to each bride.

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad that we made things easier for your big day! Honored to dress you for your big day, Angela!

Laura Hood 路 Married on 07/24/2018

Stunning dress! Outstanding Service! Every bride鈥檚 dream!

My husband and I got married back in July in Rhode Island and I鈥檓 just finally sitting down to write reviews for the amazing people that helped us along the way including Lyra Vega Bridal and the extremely knowledgeable stylist we worked with, Katie. I have to admit that I wasn鈥檛 excited about the prospect of going to multiple bridal shops spending all day and trying on a gazillion dresses. It鈥檚 just not my idea of fun. All my friends know this so they were sending me links to dresses. Then, a friend sent me the Lyra dress from Lyra Vega and I was in LOVE with it. I never thought I鈥檇 end up in a princess style dress but the simplicity and elegance of the sweetheart neckline combined with the fun flowiness below the waist just made me so happy! I actually called to double check the pricing was right because all of my friends have said they paid $2,000 or $3,000 for their dresses and this was half that while being just as stunning. They really do pride themselves on beautiful dresses at cost conscious pricing. While I had her on the phone she helped me with reassuring that my body type is a nice fit for this gown shape, explained the different fabrics to me, and talked me through their self measuring process. I can't believe I am able to order a custom made gown fit to my body for just $800! Their easy shipping and returns process if something doesn鈥檛 fit right made me feel so comfortable even though it was such a large purchase online. When the dress arrived it fit like a glove, the materials were soft and beautiful, and so nice on my skin. It was absolutely perfect. It鈥檚 like it was meant to be! Thank you Lyra Vega!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Laura! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and for trusting us with your big day! We are so glad that everything came out perfect for you (we knew it would!), you looked gorgeous!
  • Desiree

Desiree Tran 路 Married on 02/18/2018

Personal Stylist!

Lilian is a dream to work with on all things wedding gowns! She knows how to consult someone, even just over the phone. The prices and looks of these dresses are incredible and the entire experience is so special. It is like having your own personal stylist to look your absolute best on your wedding day!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Desiree, we love you! You are such a beautiful bride and women - we are so honored to have worked with you and been part of your big day!

Dennese 路 Married on 11/03/2017

Okay first when you put on these dresses it is the best feeling in the world. Now I am not a bride but I have modeled for them and the quality of the dresses are phenomenal. I tried on a beautiful butterfly dress and I thought it transformed into a beautiful 鈥渇uture鈥 bride one day. I think you are in good hands when you come to Lyra Vega Bridal, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Lyra Vega Bridal 5
    Lyra Vega Bridal 6

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words, Dennese. You looked stunning in our gowns!

Kait 路 Married on 10/24/2017

The dress was gorgeous and very comfortable; it was not as heavy as I understand others can be which was amazing for being in it for 6+ hours. The day itself experienced all different type of weather; everything from rain, humidity and muddy grounds- the dress braved everything, not dulling its beauty or quality at all. The best part of this dress experience, though, was Lillian, the owner. She is fabulous! She made me feel SO comfortable and beautiful. She is so passionate and just an amazing person to work with for such an important day.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thanks for your review, Kait! We love you and still amazed by how beautiful you looked that day! You are gorgeous inside and out, the exact kind of adventurous, down to earth, and smart woman that we love to serve!
  • Megan

Megan Harrigan 路 Married on 08/15/2017

Gown Shopping Actually Made Easy - Stress/Budget Concerns.

In today's busy and pushy world being able to find high quality online without a pushy sale associate telling you fibs. Lyra Vega Bridal puts everything out there from the beginning; timeline, fit, quality of material and cost. The bridal experience can be overwhelming; stop second guessing and worrying... the perfect dress with amazing detail and quality is online waiting for you! With a price that simply can not be met in a retail store. Hands down one of the best decisions I made to make my wedding dreams come true! 5 star experience from ordering to the big day. Lillian, the owner, is wonderful, easy to work with and gets back to you quickly. Stop looking in retail stores and order your perfect spectacular gown that will make your fiance stare. Good luck ladies, happy marriage!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us, Megan! You are a beautiful bride and we are so honored to be part of your big day!!

B 路 Married on 08/05/2017

I worked with Lilian on a collaborative styled photo-shoot and I cannot rave enough about Lyra Vega Bridal. First of all, Lilian is an absolute doll - super friendly, professional and polite . The dresses were insanely gorgeous and unique! Working with Lilian was just fantastic - she was always available, super responsive and so very passionate about the project. Lilian created an beautiful aesthetic for the shoot, she was so creative in her vision. We are so happy with the beautiful photos and the amazing group of talented professionals we had the pleasure of working with that day! I would not hesitate for a second to refer anyone looking for a unique, elegant wedding dress to head to Lyra Vega Bridal. You will not be disappointed with their collection and working with Lilian! Thanks again Lilian for making this experience such an amazing one! Can not wait to work together again!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thanks, B! So happy to work with you and can't wait to create more beautiful moments together!

Jessica Hsiao 路 Married on 07/03/2016

Finally I found a dress I loved that didn't cost me a fortune!

I was a bit skeptical buying a wedding dress online until I came cross Lyra Vega Bridal. Knowing the dress is made to my measurements and their free return policy made me decide to give a try, and I'm glad I did!! Love my dress~~ the fabric and the details are just amazing! The best part is that it didn't cost me a fortune!!

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! We are all about helping our brides save money! Thrilled to be able to be part of your big day, and thanks for sharing your thoughts here!

Alexis 路 Married on 06/30/2017

Had a bunch of not-so-awesome experiences with pushy salespeople before I decided to try my luck online. Stumbled on Lyra Vega while browsing Pinterest and found the dress I was looking for less than half the price a similar design was going for in stores. I followed the fit guide and it worked out perfectly. I had a question around lead time and exchanged a few emails with customer service. They were helpful, friendly, and super accommodating.
    What a great experience -- thank you so much! Here's hoping the rest of our wedding planning can go this smoothly!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Lyra Vega Bridal's reply:

We are so honored to save the day for you, Alexis! We started this business to solve exactly all the problems you encountered while shopping for your gown, so we are thrilled to be your solution! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day!