5 Reviews for Lyra Vega Bridal

todo alt text
Bride (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
5 Lyra Vega Bridal Reviews

These bridal gowns are seriously stunning. I was lucky enough to try on all the gowns and they are beautiful. The beauty is really in the details with these gowns. Classy and elegance is exactly what Lyra Vega encorporates with their dresses ❤️

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Okay first when you put on these dresses it is the best feeling in the world. Now I am not a bride but I have modeled for them and the quality of the dresses are phenomenal. I tried on a beautiful butterfly dress and I thought it transformed into a beautiful “future” bride one day. I think you are in good hands when you come to Lyra Vega Bridal, you will not regret it.

Photo for Lyra Vega Bridal Review - Photos taken by @courtneychauphotography (Instagram)
Profile Picture Dennese, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress was gorgeous and very comfortable; it was not as heavy as I understand others can be which was amazing for being in it for 6+ hours. The day itself experienced all different type of weather; everything from rain, humidity and muddy grounds- the dress braved everything, not dulling its beauty or quality at all. The best part of this dress experience, though, was Lillian, the owner. She is fabulous! She made me feel SO comfortable and beautiful. She is so passionate and just an amazing person to work with for such an important day.

Profile Picture Kait, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I worked with Lilian on a collaborative styled photo-shoot and I cannot rave enough about Lyra Vega Bridal. First of all, Lilian is an absolute doll - super friendly, professional and polite . The dresses were insanely gorgeous and unique! Working with Lilian was just fantastic - she was always available, super responsive and so very passionate about the project. Lilian created an beautiful aesthetic for the shoot, she was so creative in her vision. We are so happy with the beautiful photos and the amazing group of talented professionals we had the pleasure of working with that day! I would not hesitate for a second to refer anyone looking for a unique, elegant wedding dress to head to Lyra Vega Bridal. You will not be disappointed with their collection and working with Lilian! Thanks again Lilian for making this experience such an amazing one! Can not wait to work together again!

Profile Picture B, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Had a bunch of not-so-awesome experiences with pushy salespeople before I decided to try my luck online. Stumbled on Lyra Vega while browsing Pinterest and found the dress I was looking for less than half the price a similar design was going for in stores. I followed the fit guide and it worked out perfectly. I had a question around lead time and exchanged a few emails with customer service. They were helpful, friendly, and super accommodating.
What a great experience -- thank you so much! Here's hoping the rest of our wedding planning can go this smoothly!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/30/17, 1 Review