Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals Reviews

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Rentals!

Briel and Uniquely Chic were an absolute joy to work with! Adding the vintage furniture to our décor and reception was a bit of an extra splurge for us that I wasn’t sure we really needed to do but honestly I’m so glad that we did it! It added such a unique look to our reception and really helped complete the look we were going for. Briel was always quick to respond and patient with any of my questions throughout the process. She made the planning process so much easier! She even reached out to us a few weeks before our wedding to let us know she had some new furniture that she thought would really fit our vision and allowed us to swap it with our previously rented furniture. I really appreciated that she thought of us and made the extra effort to make sure every bride’s vision an day is amazing! If we ever need furniture for a special event again in the future, I will definitely use them again! Thank you Briel!!!! 😊

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sarah Wessel · Married on 11/01/2018

Always Amazing!

Our team has worked with Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintages Rentals a few times in the past and every time has been an amazing experience. She created a lounge space for STYLEWEEK Bridal and did the Accessory Showcase for STYLEWEEK Season 15. Both turned out beautiful and our attendees were very impressed. Briel goes above and beyond expectations. She is super talented, has a eye for the small details, and knows how to transform a space. We highly recommend Briel and her services!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Paige Mckenney · Married on 10/30/2018

5 Star Experiences with Uniquely Chic

You can not go wrong with Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals, they're the perfect addition to any event! Working with Briel is a dream! She is responsive, professional, and consistently exceeds our expectations. At the Providence Public Library, we take any chance we get to showcase her beautiful pieces that fit so well within our venue. I recommend them to anyone looking for a glamorous accent to your space!
    ~ Russell Morin Catering & Events at PPL

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kaley · Married on 09/15/2018

I rented from Uniquely Chic vintage rentals for my bridal shower and I was so incredibly happy with their vintage finds. I used their mismatched chairs, a bureau, buffet and side board along with their mismatched china, gold silverware, a trunk, their sette and some matching chairs. It was a backyard brunch and used their pieces to create a vintage garden feel and I absolutely loved how it turned out. And the owner Briel was amazing to work with! She was so helpful to make my vision come true and was flexible with delivery and pick up! I would rent from them again in the future for sure!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 8
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 9
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 10
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 11
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 12

Elena Shaffer · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful details!

Briel did an amazing job! I did not have to worry about a thing, Furniture and all the details looked spot on, just like on the website. Everything was set and arranged just like I envisioned when we arrived to our reception reveal.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Bryana · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn’t be happier with my decision to use Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals for our wedding rentals back in June! Briel was so helpful and extremely professional throughout the entire planning process. She quickly responded to all of my (many!) questions and worked closely with me to perfect the vision I had in mind. After meeting Briel and working with her in the months leading up to the wedding I had no doubt we were in great hands! Briel was beyond helpful, patient, and kind throughout the whole process. Not only did everything look absolutely perfect when I arrived at the reception, Briel and her team worked seamlessly with all of our other vendors so that we were completely stress free! I cannot recommend Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals enough to all brides looking for beautiful & unique rentals! <3

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 13
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 14
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 15
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 16

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking to really create an interesting experience for your guests, get some furniture from Uniquely Chic. Their furniture is both elegant and fun, and provides an excellent setting for photos or just to add to the atmosphere. Their furniture creates just the right touch to make your wedding truly memorable. They’re easy to work with, creative, and they have a huge selection.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

I was planning my June wedding of this year and stumbled across Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals on Facebook. I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a beautiful arbor for our ceremony and some unique furniture for the reception - they literally had everything I was looking for and more! I spoke with the owner, Briel and she invited me and my fiance to the rental warehouse where we discussed all the amazing options for our big day! Briel and her staff were friendly, informative and really accommodating - overall such a great experience. As months went by, Briel always kept in contact with me as to new additions to their rental inventory that I might like. Only weeks before the wedding, I realized I needed additional seating for our lounge area and the items I wanted to add were already rented for another event. Briel actually MADE two chairs in the colors I wanted HERSELF for our big day. I cannot describe how amazed myself, my (now)husband, and my family were by her dedication and commitment to making the wedding everything we had envisioned. The day before the wedding Briel called me to wish me congratulations and that everything was all set. All of the stunning pieces arrived on time, in immaculate condition and the setup was perfect. I cannot rave about working with Briel, her team and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals enough! If you are looking for an amazing selection of unique decor and a professional, dedicated company, look no further! Thanks so much Briel - it was awesome working with you! Xo

Sent on 10/27/2017

John · Married on 06/09/2018

My bride and I recently rented some furniture for our wedding this summer in Newport. Uniquey Chic Vintage was such an amazing company to work with and their rentals truly blew us away!

From the start we were in contact with the owner Briel and she helped us through the whole process. We ended up with a beautiful wooden arbor that we got married under.

We also rented out a rustic lounge for guest during cocktail hour and a sweet heart table with chairs that matched perfectly. This was something that really grabbed our friends and families attention, and something my bride and I will never forget!

Thank you Uniquely Chic Vintage for being part of our special day!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

LC · Married on 09/02/2017

Great experience! My (now) wife and I contacted this company for some rental furniture for our wedding. My wife feel in love with so many of their items but we wanted something special for our sweetheart table. We spoke with the owner, Briel who was very friendly and helpful - we learned she and her team actually make many of the rental items. While we did rent many pieces for the wedding, we had a custom loveseat made that was ours to keep afterwards for our new home. Briel worked with us to find a style that we liked and she helped my wife pick out just the right fabric. Briel and her team did an amazing job of making the loveseat my wife and I wanted. The loveseat was a big hit at our wedding and we love it in our new house too. If you are looking for something special for your big day or beautiful furniture for your home, don't hesitate to reach out to them! Awesome experience from start to finish! Thank you!

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 17

Bethany · Married on 07/01/2017

My dearest friend recently used Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals for her wedding and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. I helped her with the entire wedding planning process and by far, Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals was the best vendor we worked with! Briel was super friendly, personable and informative. She was always available to talk to us, answer questions and overall super responsive. She invited us to come the the rental warehouse which was filled with amazing stuff. She explained to us all the decor and how it could be used in various parts of the ceremony and reception. We rented a floral arch for the ceremony, multiple couches and seating for a some lounge areas, a very large, beautiful grass wall backdrop, chandeliers, barrels, and much more. All of the rental items arrived at the venue on time and in immaculate condition - everything was just gorgeous! Briel and her team set everything up just where we wanted it and it really brought the whole day to the next level. She even texted me and the bride the day of the wedding to say Congratulations - how sweet! I cannot stress enough how great it was to work with Briel and Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals! I certainly cannot wait to use them for my wedding one day!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Chrissy · Married on 06/03/2017

Love this company! My husband and I worked with Uniquely Chic Vintage while planning our wedding. We absolutely feel in love with their inventory and rented a ton of pieces for our wedding. However, we wanted something really special for our sweetheart table - we were delighted to hear that they do custom furniture! Briel and her team made us the most beautiful couch for our big day - and now we get to treasure it always in our new home. We were so pleased with the quality of the items, communication and professionalism. Thanks Briel! We love our new loveseat!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

The very first vendor I wanted and booked was Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals. Briel Is such an amazing business woman full of drive and passion for her business. Her pieces to rent have every kind of accommodation you can think of for the vision you have for your event. The best part is it truly makes your event unique and my guests are still raving about it. I wanted a untraditional feel from the typical table to dance floor for my wedding. She helped me create different lounge areas for my guests both outside and inside. It gave my guests their own comfortable personal area to chose from or made them feel like they were part of the dancing still if they needed a break from it. I want to throw another party just to work with her again and play with her selection! I highly advise hiring Briel and her team for any event you have. You will be so happy with the results and she is a great person to work with when feeling the stress of planning events. If your thinking about renting just do it! You will be so happy with what she comes up with.

Sincerely,
    Jennifer Simpson

Sent on 05/28/2017

JOYCE · Married on 12/31/2016

I recently worked with Briel and her staff for our North Beach Canonchet club wedding in September. I called her having never worked with her before because I always enjoyed looking at her photos of her work. I was hoping to one day be able to use her help for an event. I was lucky enough to have her contruct a unique chuppa for our wedding and she did not dissappoint, They were fast, fun and also mailed her the talis right away after she disassembled it all the next day all without complaint or a fuss! I had great respect for that gesture , she went over and beyond what we expected and we really do hope that we have the need to work with her again!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Grace · Married on 09/19/2014

I have worked with Briel on several events; mainly for chair rentals. Briel is extremely accommodating and kind. She responds to my emails, calls, and texts very quickly. Delivery has always been made on time. The chairs are gorgeous and really add to my decor.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals 18

Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Grace! It is always a pleasure working with you!

Kim · Married on 07/21/2012

Where do I even begin? I first worked with Uniquely Chic Vintage Rentals at a wedding I was photographing. She provided a beautiful arbor for one of my couples. I was completely floored with it! After seeing her work and connecting after the wedding we have worked together on other projects. I will be using her for EVERY rental piece I will ever need. She is such a positive person and truly loves her craft. I even asked her to create a custom floating bed for one of my boudoir shoots and she came through with an amazing piece! She is always willing to go above and beyond what you ask for. I absolutely LOVE and TRUST her and recommend her profusely.

Sent on 10/16/2017