2843 Glenwood Ct., Lake Orion, MI 48360 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Unique Wedding Ceremonies

It is my sincere pleasure to be part of one of the most important days in any couples lifetime. I take great pride in collaborating with you to help make your ceremony your own. Couples who are looking for well planned ceremonies with thoroughly researched traditions and carefully chosen readings or prayers need look no further. Religious or non-religious, traditional or non-traditional, and everything in between, we can work together to create a wedding ceremony that's everything you've always hoped it would be.

My background is in Pastoral Ministry with over twenty years of experience helping couples plan, organize and carry out weddings that suit their beliefs, lifestyle, ethnic backgrounds and cultural customs.

I have included pictures and testimonials from just a few of my more recent wedding couples. I hope you enjoy viewing their beautiful photos and reading their wonderful words of encouragement and affirmation to me and my wedding ministry.

My fees are based on whether you are just interested in a quickie "elopement" with standard vows and no fuss, all the way to a wedding planned down to the finest details. The majority of my couples pay $350-$400.

I look forward to meeting with you and beginning the exciting process of planning, with you, the 'unique' wedding ceremony of your dreams.

Sincerely,

25 Reviews for Unique Wedding Ceremonies

1 User photo

Unique Wedding Ceremonies 1

Adam · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary-Elizabeth provided a wonderful, beautiful ceremony service. It truly will be one of the most memorable experiences of our lives, as well as our families. Mary-Elizabeth was so easy to work with during an otherwise chaotic wedding planning period. Since we got to know Mary-Elizabeth, and she got to know us, she was able to build the details of the ceremony around what we were looking for. I highly recommend the rehearsal she offers. If you're concerned about planning the details of your wedding ceremony, look no further; Mary-Elizabeth provides the help you're looking for. Her flexibility, kindness, sense of humor, and relaxed nature were very comforting in our times of stress. We loved working with her, and you will too.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Unique Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.
    It was so nice meeting both of you and your families.
    I love my job...and it makes it even better when I get to meet and work with such loving people.
    Best of luck in the future!

Kara · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary Elizabeth was absolutely wonderful! She has the best personality and was so easy to talk with, it was a joy getting to know each other! from day one she helped put our minds at ease about the whole process, she was wonderful to work with and helped us put together a perfect ceremony. I did not have a coordinator and she stepped in and helped direct everyone in the party from beginning to end, making the rehearsal and the day of our wedding go smoothly, I didn't have to worry about a thing! It was a blessing to have her share our special day!

Sent on 09/28/2018

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI