Cedar Hill, TX 75104 Map · Phone number

About Unique Creations by Amalia

A passion for romanance using organic french inspired designs. From organic flowers in the bouquets to the table arragements and ceremomy areas, all textures and colours come together to create a cohesive event design.

Follow Unique Creations by Amalia on

Romantic Bouquet
for online 225 51 412499 1567957035

16 Reviews for Unique Creations by Amalia

Bianca · Married on 07/16/2017

Amalia is truly and one of a kind! She is so very talented at her floral designs. I searched for the perfect florist and I found her in Amalia. She truly works to make your vision and budget correlate perfectly so that you get exactly what you want within your means. She was such an easy person to work and communicate with. Her arrangements at my wedding looked absolutely stunning and exceeded my wildest dreams. She delivers on what she says she will do and more. My venue allowed vendors in 1.5hr before the wedding and Amalia arrived early and was able to get a head start, what a relief and joy that was for me to know that she wanted my day to go flawlessly! Thank you Amalia for all of your hard work for my wedding! You outdid yourself! Love, Bianca ❤️

Sent on 08/01/2017

Niki · Married on 01/14/2017

Amalia's creations were just what I had dreamed of for my wedding. There is so much planning and so much detail that goes into your wedding, she puts her creativity to work and I was worry free when it came to my flowers. So easy to work with!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Amalia is an angel and has a gift that's definitely given by God. I loved all of my arrangements and she was very accommodating and flexible with my budget on any add-ons. I only had to name a few of my favorite flowers and she was able to determine the type of vision that was only in my head. I wish my husband and I could do it all over again just because of Amalia's arrangements.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Award

Unique Creations by Amalia FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,101.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Cedar Hill, TX, 75104 See on map