Ueda Photography

Madison, WI View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

My experience with photography starts with a six-year-old boy holding up lights for his dad at a party. When we arrive home, my dad gives me his state-of-the-art Hasselblad camera's detachable back and teaches me to rewind the film. For me it was all fun, but what I didn't realize is that with my father's instructions, he was preparing me for my own future profession.

I went to photography school at Focus in Sao Paulo, Brazil at the age of 16. And now, thousands of weddings, events, studio shots, aerial photos, and family photos later, this is still what I do and what I love.

Ueda (pronounced "WAY-da") is the name my father chose to be his when he started his business as a Japanese man in Brazil over 50 years ago, and I am carrying it on now as a Brazilian man in the United States.

My style is a mix of photojournalism and illustrative. I enjoy the art of photography which lies in capturing the perfect moment when something beautiful is expressed: an emotion, a relationship, an idea.

I'm an active member of the Professional Photographers of America and the Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA). I'm the only photographer from Madison that is a member of the WPJA.

Take a look at my Facebook page as I frequently post my most recent photos there!

Romulo Ueda

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Reba B. Married on 01/01/2022

Couldn't Ask for Better!

Romulo was everything I wanted in a photographer! Our photos are more beautiful than I could have imagined. I absolutely adore them. My favorite aspect was that he didn't only focus on the bride and groom, but got amazing shots of our family, wedding party, and friends. The candid shots are everything I hoped they would be. He was so easy to work with, and I felt so comfortable during the entire process. If I ever need photos for any other event, I will not hesitate to contact him!
  • W
    William F. Married on 02/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thoughtful Photographer with Incredible Skill!

Working with Romulo was an absolute pleasure. We came from out of town to do a very particular engagement photo shoot at The House on the Rock in Spring Green, Wisconsin. Initially I had to reschedule last minute because our flight was cancelled - Romulo was reassuring and totally understanding. Once we had rescheduled to the following week, I ended up being late and forgetting to alert staff we would be taking pictures. Romulo never missed a beat - he was there early, was patient, helpful, and incredibly understanding. Neither my fiance nor I had had our pictures taken by a professional photographer before, but Romulo easily calmed our jitters and made us comfortable and confident. He was professional and accommodating every step of the way through the process. Our pictures turned out phenomenally and we received some truly amazing and thoughtful compliments on what are definitely the best photos we've ever had taken of each other together! If you want a professional, thoughtful photographer, look no further than Ueda Photography.
  • Ryan
    Ryan C. Married on 12/08/2020

Romulo is great!

Romulo did our wedding photos and everything was perfect. He was a joy to have around on our wedding day and the photos turned out phenomenal. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ian & Charity
    149 photos 路 09/08/2018

Paulius Musteikis Weddings Paulius Musteikis Weddings Wedding Photographers

R么mulo from Ueda Photography is one of my favorite wedding photojournalists in Madison WI area. We have photographed weddings together numerous times in the past few years and it鈥檚 been a pleasure. Romulo is very calm, laid back professional that will ease your day and will create one of a kind wedding imagery. Ueda Photography is on my preferred photographers top list.

Saturn's 8 DJ Services Saturn's 8 DJ Services Wedding DJs

I have met a lot of photographers around this area and none quite like Romulo! He eye for capturing an energetic moment is unmatched! His dance floor pictures are some of the best I have ever seen. He has the gift of sight with his camera and I highly recommend him to you! DJ Andrew Paul Larson Saturns 8 Entertainment

Video Reflections Video Reflections Wedding Videographers

I am a professional wedding videographer who has worked along side Romulo on several occasions. Romulo is a very experienced and highly skilled photographer. Having grown up in a family of professional photographers, Romulo mastered his art at a young age. You only need to see his gallery on his website to know this for yourself. Best of all, Romulo is one of the most personable wedding professionals I know. His relaxed and courteous manner is especially helpful for everyone being able to stay in character during the wedding day. I recommend Ueda Photography without any hesitation.

100 S Baldwin St., STE 100 Madison, WI, 53703
Location of (Ueda Photography)

Ueda Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ueda Photography include in the starting price?

Ueda Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ueda Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ueda Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ueda Photography offer?

Ueda Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ueda Photography offer?

Ueda Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ueda Photography offer for wedding events?

Ueda Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ueda Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ueda Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding