Blairstown, NJ 07825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Tyson Trish Photography, LLC

Weddings are rich with fun, beautiful and emotional moments. I work to capture the story of your day coupled with elegant portraiture. My style is very unobtrusive, and outside of your formal pictures, I work in the background of your day. My portrait philosophy is to capture, stellar simple family photos, fun and elegant bridal party photos matched with romantic couple photos.

As an award-winning photojournalist I have enjoyed documenting American life over the past 12 years and weddings are a wonderful, celebratory part of that. I began shooting weddings 9 years ago and in my spare time I love playing with my two sons, Weston and Cameron.

I proudly serve all of New Jersey including North Jersey and the Jersey Shore, New York City, Philadelphia and the Poconos.

I would be happy to meet with you, please feel free to contact me at 973-886-7615 or via email at info@tysontrish.com

Thank you for your interest in my work!

Follow Tyson Trish Photography, LLC on

Excitement, New York Wedding

• Videos 1

30 Reviews for Tyson Trish Photography, LLC

Allison · Married on 01/13/2018

Tyson was spectacular! He helped us make the perfect plan for pictures and worked with the schedule we had for our wedding, while other photographers were pushy and were forcing us to do a first look. He also works a 12 hour day for wedding which is unheard of. We were so lucky to find him. They day of our wedding we were right on schedule and Tyson made sure to get all of the shots we wanted and more. We were hoping for candid shots and Tyson achieved that through out the morning and afternoon with us. He found the most creative places and worked so well with our wedding party. We had such a great time working with him! I was very worried about capturing a winter theme after all of the snow in our area melted but he was willing to brave the cold and wind at a local lake to get truly wonderful shots. At the reception he took all of our group shots and managed to fit in a several extra pictures. I know he captured all of the formalities and was not intrusive in any way. His turn around time is incredibly fast. I am so excited to see our pictures!

Sent on 01/16/2018

If you are looking for a professional and unobtrusive wedding photographer, Tyson is your man! Tyson captured every moment that we wanted for our September wedding. He was professional and kind throughout the whole process. And in addition to being a wonderful person, he was an invisible shadow! Before we even saw the pictures from the wedding, we had guests singing his praises for how unobtrusive he was the entire evening. He was able to capture the shots that we wanted without being in everyone’s faces the whole evening. He was perfect in this sense. I attended a wedding soon after my own where the photographer and videographer were constantly in the guests’ faces, blocking their view of the bride and groom, and even so much as blocked the aisle when the bridal party was processing! Tyson will do none of these things, but will still get the shots that you want. If I had to do my wedding over again, there is no question that my photographer would be Tyson again.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Tyson photographed our May 2015 wedding and was amazing! We really enjoyed working with him during our engagement shoot and were so happy with how the photos came out. It was great seeing him again at our wedding and loved all the amazing candid shots Tyson was able to capture. Tyson has a way of capturing photographs without you really noticing that he is there. With this said, he was also able to give good direction. In general, he is a really nice guy, very flexible, has a personality that put us at ease, and genuinely enjoys what he does. We 100% recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Tyson Trish Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• My Cinderella's Dream
    My Cinderella's Dream Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tyson Trish has a great philosophy - he feels Weddings are rich with fun, beautiful and emotional moments. He captures the story of your Wedding Day. His portrait philosophy is to capture, beautiful but simple family photos, fun bridal party photos and romantic couple photos. As an award-winning photojournalist he has enjoyed working with couples and Weddings are a wonderful, celebratory part of that. A family man who I feel has not skipped a beat to enjoying his two children to photographing and capturing the little intimate moments shared by a newly married couple. I clearly recommend Tyson to anyone who is looking to have that certain little something captured in an Album for life. I look forward to working with Tyson again in the near future.

• Blairstown, 07825 See on map
    We are happy to meet, please contact us to set up a meeting.