Spokane, WA 99208 Map · Phone number

About Tyra Bleek Photography

Tyra Bleek Photography is a husband-wife team located in the Pacific Northwest serving couples engaged to be marriend. They are located in Coeur d'Alene, ID but love traveling and seeing where your story will take them.

I heart weddings, photography, and making art. I live for the candid moments. When photographing your event I am always looking to take “photos that make the heart sing.” I strive to not only document your special day but to make art for you to enjoy for years to come.

Follow Tyra Bleek Photography on

c97d3052cb24576e 1290025240469 IMG8175
IMG0362

24 Reviews for Tyra Bleek Photography

Carolyn · Married on 08/08/2015

Tyra and Ryan are dear friends of ours in real life, and they shot our wedding on Block Island two years ago. They are wonderful, hardworking people who put you at ease. Our photos came out beautifully. We had so much fun taking photos with them on our wedding day. Make sure you get the photo booth! We highly recommend them to everyone looking for a wedding photographer. We love you Bleeks!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kate · Married on 04/18/2015

Tyra travelled to Lake Tahoe to take photos of our wedding. As we planned the process, she was in constant communication. She led us through each step of the process with patience and clarity. We were able to come up with a clear shot list and timeline for the wedding day. It was easy to arrange and we were able to get shots of both us as we got ready. Our first look was amazing. Even though there were two photographers participating, it felt intimate and about us rather than the pictures. We had some pretty difficult lighting situations (full sun, dappled shade, room lighting) but she was able to get the shots we wanted in each of these scenarios. Through the whole day, Tyra was able to capture some amazing action shots and I'm so pleased with the results. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

When planning our wedding, finding a photographer was the most challenging vendor search we conducted; both my husband and I are artists and are usually the "photographers" at gatherings so the idea that we wouldn't be the ones controlling the camera was a hard one to accept from a stylistic point of view. That said, we wanted someone who we wouldn't just trust to capture our day like we would, but someone who would do it BETTER.

After a frustrating search, a co-worker suggested Tyra to me, and looking through her work my husband and I were immediately hooked. Meeting with her and Ryan was fantastic and they both shared our style and feel for what we were going for. All of her communication and scheduling was easy and professional from day one, and her enthusiasm was contagious as she zipped around capturing our day! She got so many fantastic shots we didn't know where to start looking once we received our photos. They perfectly captured the personality of our big day. Thank you so much, Tyra!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Tyra Bleek Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• StopGoLove Film+Photo
    StopGoLove Film+Photo Wedding Videographers

As a wedding film producer, I get the opportunity to meet a lot of photographers working the same wedding. You see the good, the bad, and downright ugly sometimes. I can honestly tell you, that Tyra is one of the most genuine, easy to work with photographers you can hire, and this is coming from one of her "competitors." Her talent not only lies in her ability to shoot, but in her natural way of working with each and every couple. This is especially helpful when working with people who are somewhat camera shy and need a little coaxing to come out of their shell. Need a darn good photographer who will work with you every step of the process? Tyra is your girl.

• Mikado Weddings
    Mikado Weddings Wedding Planners

Tyra is bringing a unique style of photography to the East Coast! Super sweet and energetic, Tyra is really passionate about her work. Can't wait to see more of her work. A must follow!

• Spokane, 99208 See on map