North Park, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Type A Soiree Events

Type A Soiree Events is a wedding planning service based in San Diego, California. Owner Veronica has more than a decade of experience, and she is passionate about love. Her attention to detail is matched only by her commitment to her clients. Veronica understands that a wedding isn’t just a day of celebration; it’s also a milestone event in a couple’s life. She wants your special day to be flawless and stress-free so that you can start your future together on the right foot.

Type A Soiree Events offers a range of wedding services designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Full planning, partial planning, month-of coordination, day-of coordination, and event styling packages are available. Veronica can also create a custom package just for you. Whether you’re beginning your planning journey or just looking for someone to help bring all the various pieces together, Veronica has you covered. She has long-standing relationships with many of Southern California’s top venues and vendors, and she would be delighted to help bring your vision to life.

• Woman-owned

6 Reviews for Type A Soiree Events

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

She knows her stuff! Recommend Type A for Full Wedding Planning Services

I am so happy that I chose Type A Soiree's full wedding planning services package because Veronica made my wedding perfect! I was so impressed with her ability to listen to my vision and recommend vendors that aligned with my taste. I was looking for a planner who could do the vendor coordination and negotiate contracts. Veronica was a tough negotiator, getting me the best deals without sacrificing quality. Veronica was also very responsive via email throughout the year, and she setup day trips with me to look at rentals, provide feedback on the menu and help design our cake and groom's cake. Not only was her assistance fun, but she helped articulate my likes and dislikes to vendors and helped me make some tough decisions. The day of my wedding was stress free because of Veronica and her team's flawless execution, and she is such a talented decorator. I would definitely recommend Veronica and her team.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

I recently used Type A Soiree for my wedding and it was the best experience! Veronica was very helpful throughout the planning process with providing referrals and ideas for our decor and theme. She was always responsive to emails and calls and was honest about her thoughts while accommodating what I wanted. She effortlessly coordinated the rehearsal and when it came to the wedding day, it went off without a hitch! She had brought four interns to help with the day and placed every decoration exactly where I had imagined it to be. Throughout the wedding she was on top of the schedule and we were actually running ahead because of the level of organization. Honestly, it was my dream wedding and I wasn't ever stressed because I knew she had it handled. I definitely recommend her and I can guarantee you, that you will not be disappointed and it is totally worth the investment!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Type A Soiree Events Pricing

Type A Soiree Events Price Rates

Type A Soiree Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

Team of Type A Soiree Events

Veronica Carr

Veronica Carr

Owner/Coordinator

Hello! My name is Veronica and I am the owner and lead coordinator for Type A Soiree. I absolutely love assisting clients in creating a flawless and memorable day.

I began planning events at the age of 16, and not thinking I could have it as a career, I continued to plan Weddings, showers, dinners, bar/batmitvahs and corporate events on the side, while I paid my way through school.

Graduating in 2008, at the height of a recession, I found my teaching degree to be a little more than just a piece of paper. So, I continued to work with planners and venues all over Southern California. In 2013, I launched Type A Soiree, and have hardly looked back.

With our long time relationships we have cultivated here in Southern California, along with our Type A attention to detail, we are sure to find a way to help you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• SoCal Wedding Music Wedding DJs

Type A Soiree is by far one of the most experienced and pleasant coordinating services around! The nerves are totally placated the second they are on the job because everyone involved in the wedding knows it's going to be a smooth sailing ship. They're organized, courteous, kind, and responsible. Highly recommended!

• Holly Ireland Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVE working with Type A Soiree!! Every wedding we photograph that they are coordinating is EPIC! They are organized and on top of every detail. It makes every wedding run smooth and elegant!

• Park Boulevard Catering
    Park Boulevard Catering Wedding Caterers

Type A Soiree is top notch. They really know how to work with the customer to produce a fabulous event. A smoothly run event always makes it easier for the caterer.

• North Park, North Park San Diego, CA, 92109 See on map
    805-600-5562 (Phone number)
    Location of (Type A Soiree Events)