North Park, San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Type A Soiree Events

Ranked as one of the top wedding and event coordinators in San Diego; we love, love and take each event personally. We always want your special day to be flawless and without stress, so we take so many steps to ensure the quality of our services.

San Diego's best wedding planner, Southern California's top wedding planners, inexpensive wedding planning.

Follow Type A Soiree Events on

6 Reviews for Type A Soiree Events

• Htet

Htet Khine · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Planner Ever!

Veronica is hands down the most amazing, professional, efficient, and meticulous planner. Better yet, she is so personable and fun to be around. We feel extremely lucky to have found Veronica who made our wedding so perfect.

Our wedding was not easy to plan as we wanted both a beach wedding and a classy downtown wedding. So we did a beach ceremony and reception at US Grant with buses for our guests. Veronica executed the transition seamlessly. We did not have to worry about anything because the moment we think about something, it's already taken care of. She also kept us on track throughout the planning process and also gave helpful opinion and suggestions.

Additionally, Veronica is a well-established planner who has personal connections with a great list of top quality vendors who will help with one's vision for his/her dream wedding. And it will become a reality! :)

We cannot be thankful enough for Veronica. We would like for all the couples to have the greatest experience that we both had!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

She knows her stuff! Recommend Type A for Full Wedding Planning Services

I am so happy that I chose Type A Soiree's full wedding planning services package because Veronica made my wedding perfect! I was so impressed with her ability to listen to my vision and recommend vendors that aligned with my taste. I was looking for a planner who could do the vendor coordination and negotiate contracts. Veronica was a tough negotiator, getting me the best deals without sacrificing quality. Veronica was also very responsive via email throughout the year, and she setup day trips with me to look at rentals, provide feedback on the menu and help design our cake and groom's cake. Not only was her assistance fun, but she helped articulate my likes and dislikes to vendors and helped me make some tough decisions. The day of my wedding was stress free because of Veronica and her team's flawless execution, and she is such a talented decorator. I would definitely recommend Veronica and her team.

Sent on 01/12/2019

sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

I recently used Type A Soiree for my wedding and it was the best experience! Veronica was very helpful throughout the planning process with providing referrals and ideas for our decor and theme. She was always responsive to emails and calls and was honest about her thoughts while accommodating what I wanted. She effortlessly coordinated the rehearsal and when it came to the wedding day, it went off without a hitch! She had brought four interns to help with the day and placed every decoration exactly where I had imagined it to be. Throughout the wedding she was on top of the schedule and we were actually running ahead because of the level of organization. Honestly, it was my dream wedding and I wasn't ever stressed because I knew she had it handled. I definitely recommend her and I can guarantee you, that you will not be disappointed and it is totally worth the investment!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Type A Soiree Events Pricing

Type A Soiree Events Price Rates

Type A Soiree Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• SoCal Wedding Music Wedding DJs

Type A Soiree is by far one of the most experienced and pleasant coordinating services around! The nerves are totally placated the second they are on the job because everyone involved in the wedding knows it's going to be a smooth sailing ship. They're organized, courteous, kind, and responsible. Highly recommended!

• Holly Ireland Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVE working with Type A Soiree!! Every wedding we photograph that they are coordinating is EPIC! They are organized and on top of every detail. It makes every wedding run smooth and elegant!

• Park Boulevard Catering Wedding Caterers

Type A Soiree is top notch. They really know how to work with the customer to produce a fabulous event. A smoothly run event always makes it easier for the caterer.

• , North Park San Diego, 92116 See on map
    Location of (Type A Soiree Events)