Type A Soiree Events

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Type A Soiree Events is a wedding planning service based in San Diego, California. Owner Veronica has more than a decade of experience, and she is passionate about love. Her attention to detail is matched only by her commitment to her clients. Veronica understands that a wedding isn’t just a day of celebration; it’s also a milestone event in a couple’s life. She wants your special day to be flawless and stress-free so that you can start your future together on the right foot.

Type A Soiree Events offers a range of wedding services designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Full planning, partial planning, month-of coordination, day-of coordination, and event styling packages are available. Veronica can also create a custom package just for you. Whether you’re beginning your planning journey or just looking for someone to help bring all the various pieces together, Veronica has you covered. She has long-standing relationships with many of Southern California’s top venues and vendors, and she would be delighted to help bring your vision to life.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Katia M. Married on 03/26/2022

Oni is the best !

Oni was my husband’s and I “month of” coordinator and she was amazing!
    She always made sure that we always felt at ease and went above & beyond to accommodate us in anything during the day of our wedding.

I would definitely love to refer her to anyone who is looking for a wonderful wedding coordinator 🤍
  • Grete
    Grete H. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend - Fabulous Wedding Planner!

Veronica and the Type A Soiree team were fabulous, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to throw a beautiful and well-orchestrated event. Veronica went above and beyond on the day of the event solving problems left and right. We misplaced all our table signs and Veronica and the team took it upon themselves to print new ones. I couldn't have asked for a better and well-prepared wedding planner!

Pricing

Team

Veronica Carr
Veronica Carr
Owner/Coordinator

Hello! My name is Veronica and I am the owner and lead coordinator for Type A Soiree. I absolutely love assisting clients in creating a flawless and memorable day.

I began planning events at the age of 16, and not thinking I could have it as a career, I continued to plan Weddings, showers, dinners, bar/batmitvahs and corporate events on the side, while I paid my way through school.

Graduating in 2008, at the height of a recession, I found my teaching degree to be a little more than just a piece of paper. So, I continued to work with planners and venues all over Southern California. In 2013, I launched Type A Soiree, and have hardly looked back.

With our long time relationships we have cultivated here in Southern California, along with our Type A attention to detail, we are sure to find a way to help you!

SoCal Wedding Music SoCal Wedding Music Wedding DJs

Type A Soiree is by far one of the most experienced and pleasant coordinating services around! The nerves are totally placated the second they are on the job because everyone involved in the wedding knows it's going to be a smooth sailing ship. They're organized, courteous, kind, and responsible. Highly recommended!

Holly Ireland Photography Holly Ireland Photography Wedding Photographers

We LOVE working with Type A Soiree!! Every wedding we photograph that they are coordinating is EPIC! They are organized and on top of every detail. It makes every wedding run smooth and elegant!

Park Boulevard Catering Park Boulevard Catering Wedding Caterers

Type A Soiree is top notch. They really know how to work with the customer to produce a fabulous event. A smoothly run event always makes it easier for the caterer.

North Park, North Park San Diego, CA, 92109
Location of (Type A Soiree Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding