Tybee Island Bed and Breakfast Inn

Tybee Island, GA View map

Up to 20 guests

Tybee Island Inn is Tybee's #1 Bed and Breakfast inn. Host your destination wedding weekend here! Picture your ceremony starting on the beach or our private gardens, bring your guests to an intimate wedding reception and have up to 18 guests stay at our B & B for the weekend! Our in house wedding coordinator makes planning your wedding easy since we can take care of all of the details. We can also provide the details of your wedding including your officiant, photographer, cake, flowers and many extras that can be added to all wedding packages all for an easy and relaxing wedding. For most info go to our wedding website www.tybeeweddinginn.com. All packages and pricing are on the site. Prices range from $995.00 to $2200.00 and up.

Call and ask for Lee

912-786-9255

info@tybeeislandinn.com

www.tybeeweddinginn.com

We are new to WeddingWire .so be on the lookout for new reviews soon!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,100

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$995

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$995

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

China
Clean Up
Event Planning
Glassware
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Wedding Cake

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Beach
Garden
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

January
October
November
December
  • User2490308 2+ years ago
    They have been extremely prompt in response to any questions or concerns we have had. They are working with us to plan our magical ceremony. There is no doubt in our minds that this is where we will have our wedding.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/25/2016
    My husband and I were married in Tybee last year “2016”. It was a destination wedding that we did not visit until a couple of days before the wedding. We went with Tybee Island Inn for our wedding. We enjoyed staying on North Beach and that is the side of the island I would recommend . I believe since these last reviews the inn is now under new ownership. If you want a laid back island wedding this is the place to do it. I was a little nervous but when we met with Ilona & Gordon at the inn the day before the wedding I knew it would go smoothly. Reading some reviews from other websites there were some snarky comments regarding the owner of the inn and they actually were fairly accurate but Ilona & Gordon all but make up for it. Don’t let the inn’s website deter you as everything is so much better upon seeing it in person! It is so sweetly decorated and if you are having a larger wedding this is where I'd put my guests . Make sure to book a room for yourself so you have a place to get ready. I do wish we had booked our reception dinner at the inn and hired someone to cater it. Ilona is the photographer and the wedding planner. Our wedding photos are phenomenal!!! Trust me, that is what you cherish the most after the wedding is over!! We looked into several wedding packages on the island and this was the best one. Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! It was also made by Ilona. We witnessed a few other beach weddings the week we were at Tybee by other vendors and they paled in comparison. I cannot give enough praise for the wonderful wedding experience that we had! Ilona & Gordon made our day magical!! We set a little extra money aside to say an extra thank you to everyone that selflessly made our day better. This was something I read in a few wedding etiquette articles and I am glad it was one of the traditions that we followed. I think of our wedding often and how lovely it was. Thank you Ilona & Gordon and the Tybee Island Inn!
    Kelly Married on 04/12/2013
    We wanted a very simple wedding with just the two of us but still wanted the usual things a wedding has like pictures, flowers, cake, etc. They did a wonderful job arranging it all for us. They took care of everything for us so all I really had to do was buy a dress and get the marriage license. The wedding planner did a wonderful job and she really put time and care into it to make sure it was special for us. The pictures were very nice (we ended up with 150 some were posed and some were candid). The cake was beautiful. The actually ceremony was short (what we wanted) but the officiant did a great job and had some touching things to say. The owner and the innkeeper were not involved in the wedding but even they went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Everyone was so thoughtful and courteous. I would highly recommend the Tybee Island Inn to anyone who wants a small and simple wedding. They truly exceeded our expectations.

Deals

Tybee Island Bed and Breakfast Inn 1
Offer
Our romantic little beach wedding for 2 includes the officiate, a bridal bouquet and boutonniere for the groom, a seashell bordered heart in the sand at the beach ceremony site, wedding cake and a sparkling beverage at Tybee Island Inn, and a professional photographer for an hour (and you get a DVD full of pcitures with a copyright certificate).

Thrive Catering Thrive Catering Wedding Caterers

Tybee has left a soft spot in our hearts. The Bed and Breakfast is no exception. Always there to help and give direction. We love to work with other vendors who are doing what they love and you know these guys are not exception to the rule.

24 Van Horn Avenue Tybee Island, 31328
Location of (Tybee Island Bed and Breakfast Inn)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding

Wedding Venues