Mulberry Hall

438 Kessler Loop, Guyton, GA 31312 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Mulberry Hall

Mulberry Hall is a wedding venue located in Guyton, Georgia, that serves the Savannah region. This beautiful historic venue boasts lovely, rustic structures with stunning views of the expansive countryside. Couples who enjoy the outdoors and want an elegant, unique venue with indoor and outdoor settings in the country will enjoy all that Mulberry Hall has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may entertain up to 280 wedding guests for their ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. This elegant yet rustic venue offers couples beautiful views of the outdoors and two brand new venues: Mulberry Hall and the Wagon Shed. Mulberry Hall is a timber-framed building with a maximum capacity of 280 people. This expansive area offers ample space for large gatherings, as well as privacy. The updated Wagon Shed is made from repurposed and new, locally milled wood complete with two bathrooms and a service pantry. Wooden beams, tables, and walls provide a rustic, inviting atmosphere that couples and guests will enjoy. The Wagon Shed is perfect for a more intimate gathering and can hold up to 70 people.

Mulberry Hall is dedicated to offering couples quality service in an environment they can enjoy. They offer couples a list of reliable preferred vendors and will clean and set up event items for you. An on-site coordinator will help couples plan the wedding of their dreams, and co-owner Chef Nick Mueller is happy to offer in-house catering. Mulberry Hall also offers the following services and items:

• Accommodations
  • Tables
  • Wheelchair access
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Chef Nick Mueller is proud to offer his culinary skills to couples who want to enjoy his wedding venue. Couples may enjoy a wide range of serving styles, including buffet, plated, stations, hors d’oeuvres, French service, and family style, as well as cocktail reception and dessert. Mulberry Hall will provide servers and also invite couples to tastings to ensure they are satisfied with their meal selections. With more than 17 years of catering experience, Chef Mueller is happy to provide many tasty gourmet dishes for couples and their guests, including butter braised mussels with tomato broth and chorizo, lobster fettuccine, wild mushroom risotto, and more.

Follow Mulberry Hall on
Food servings
Food servings

7 Reviews for Mulberry Hall

Robert · Married on 06/18/2017

My wife and I hosted our wedding celebration at Mulberry Hall and it could not have been more perfect. Chef Nick Mueller is incredibly talented and his staff are all personable and true professionals. I am a Savannah native and knew that Nick would showcase all the best that Southern Cuisine has to offer. What I was blown away by was the attention to detail at the wedding venue as well as the honeymoon B&B - The Sugar House. Everything seemed to work so seamlessly from the amazing hors d'oeuvres of curried crab & watermelon to the perfectly smoked pig and pickled shrimp that followed. The venue was built using new cut oak and pine from the property with nice accents salvaged from 19th century buildings that were on this historic piece of land. Chef Mueller's food exhibited the same - respect for the South's culinary traditions, but updated with modern tastes and techniques. A custom designed menu, lovely service, and constant effort to go the extra mile truly sets Nick Mueller Catering and Mulberry Hall above the rest. We are incredibly grateful for the amazing day that you helped us create.

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2017

As soon as I stepped onto this property I KNEW this was where I had to get married. Tucked into the woods, away from the noisy highways, this land offers peace and rejuvenation. Nick was extraordinary to work with. He listened to all of my ideas and requests and met every single one. I stayed over night with my bridal party in the Sugar Shack on the property. It is full of history and the rustic look is so charming. He had supplied it with coffee, an espresso machine, and even some Moon Pies for late night snacking. The next morning, my wedding day, he served us breakfast under an umbrella outside. The freshly squeezed apple/pear juice was out of this world. We feasted on shrimp and grits and were fueled up to start the day.

I got married on the steps of the Sugar Shack. I walked on the brick pathway, underneath a beautiful arbor in front of a small group of my friends and family. We then had our reception in Mulberry Hall, just steps away from the Sugar Shack. While my groom and I were taking pictures, Nick and his staff went around and hand served appetizers to our guests. The building was very well air conditioned, which was a concern of ours because the temperature was unusually warmer that day, but we stayed cool the entire night. We sat about 50 people comfortably, and had the buffet serving line and big cake stand in there as well. Even though Nick was busy with preparing dinner, he came out to check on my husband and I to make sure we were comfortable and if we needed anything. His service cannot be beat.

We had our bar stationed outside down a pathway. He also lit a fire pit and had corn hole boards out on the lawn to entertain our younger guests. Everything was within a few steps of one another, so everyone was close but could also get away from the big crowd if they wanted.

The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Nick prepared for us a Mexican inspired menu that my guests are still talking about. It was the best venue for the best day of my life!!

Mulberry Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mulberry Hall 1
    BE THE FIRST
    Be one of the first to book our beautiful NEW venue and save! We are offering $300 off out site fee to the first 10 couples who book with us as early as November 2016! Inquire to learn more how we can make sure dream wedding a reality!

• 438 Kessler Loop Guyton, Georgia, 31312 See on map