StayInSavannah.com

Savannah, GA View map

The best of times happen when you know where to go and what to do. That's where we come in. We're here to help you plan your special day. From ceremony and reception venues to overnight accommodations for your guests, we have you covered. We also have partnerships with the best wedding vendors in Savannah!

Lindsey Married on 07/07/2012
    I learned about Stay in Savannah at a bridal show. They offered reasonable rates for several different types of hotels in the area, and I found their representative Stacy Sturgess to be very easy to work with. My out-of-town wedding guests wanted to stay mid-town which was halfway between our house, the downtown area, and the wedding/reception venue (Brockington Hall). They all said that the Hampton Inn on Abercorn Streeet was very suitable for their weekend stay. I recommend Stay in Savannah for your hotel needs.
    Debbie Married on 03/20/2010
    Other than the bar not being open at our specified time, everything else was great! Thank you for all of your help in making our wedding reception special.

StayInSavannah.com's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. So sorry about the bar issue. I will definitely address this with the banquet staff so that it doesn't happen in the future. I am glad we were able to help make your big day special!

Cape Creations Catering Cape Creations Catering Wedding Caterers

Our brides love StayInSavannah for their accommodations - we always hear how much they have enjoyed it.

Savannah, GA, 31405
Location of (StayInSavannah.com)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding

Wedding Venues