Two forks catering

• KAYB CATERING
  • Sushic LLC

6 Reviews for Two forks catering

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2015

Our wedding food was AMAZING!!! The catering was part of our package with Mia Bella Vita. When we went for our tasting, all of the food was great. Our menu ended up being two appetizers: chipotle meatballs and goat cheese and apple pastry (to die for!). Entrée was Chicken Campagnola (unbelievable, especially that sauce). We had the Fall salad, mashed potatoes, green beans, and fettucine pasta. The caterers made me a plate and brought it to me as soon as I sat down, so we didn't have to go through the buffet line. I was hoping for leftovers afterwards, but our guests loved the meal, too, and decimated it! Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Two Forks Catering was the caterer included in my package (Mia Bella Vita). From our first tasting to the reception, their food was delicious! They were very responsive to any questions I had regarding food and very professional! Everyone loved the quesadilla corners and raspberry chipotle meatballs!!! Yum!

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • F

Marlissa · Married on 09/20/2014

We used Two Forks for our reception. The food was delicious! We got tons of compliments! Thanks!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

• 21732 Provincial Blvd Ste 140 Katy, TX, 77450 See on map
    Location of (Two forks catering)