156 Porter Street, Boston, MA 02128 Map · Phone number

About Twist Six Events

Boston based boutique wedding and event planning company serving the New England area. Our mission is to exceed each client's expectations through customized design, attention to detail and flawless event execution.

Fact: It takes Six Twists to open any bottle of champagne!

Follow Twist Six Events on

Twist Six Events 5
  • Robyn

Robyn Mike-Mayer · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Michelle is fantastic! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further. From the moment we started chatting I knew that I needed Michelle by my side when wedding planning. Even if you are type A (like me) and think you’ve got it all covered, you still NEED Michelle. She is organized, thoughtful, kind, creative and full of great ideas! She put all my worries at ease, and I genuinely believe we enjoyed our wedding more fully, knowing that she was handling everything behind the scenes. She was the best problem solver, and stayed until the very end of our wedding to make sure everything little detail went according to plan! We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Michelle and her team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Kim · Married on 09/01/2019

Twist Six Events - Easily our Favorite and Most Valuable Wedding Vendor!

As we finally come up for some air from all of our wedding and post-wedding festivities last month (September 2019), my husband and I are constantly finding ourselves reminiscing about our big day, and reflecting on all of the rockstar vendors who helped bring our "from scratch" wedding to life. The two year process of planning our dream outdoor tented wedding in my husband's hometown in Somerset, MA may not have been the easiest, but hiring Michelle Sullivan of Twist Six Events was by far the easiest decision we made.

Days, weeks, and now one month after our wedding day has come and gone, and my husband and I are in full agreement that Michelle was truly the MVP of our wedding, and our best investment of all of our wedding vendors. Though we only needed Michelle for her day-of services, we received her TLC over the course of our two years of planning. We met in person soon after we were engaged, and reviewed our big picture plans with Michelle. From the start, she was fully aligned with our vision and was quick to share various resources to help with our vendor research (i.e. FAQ templates when meeting with Photographer, Caterer, Florist, etc), take over communication I had started with one of my vendors as she had connected with him previously in networking events (and even helped score some discounts!), and constantly checked in with me over email.

She even saw on social media that I was in NYC on a business trip during the same time she was meeting with another client and visiting family just one month prior to my big day, and proactively reached out to see if I'd be free to meet on a whim. That impromptu and serendipitous meeting over coffee and bagels from Russ and Daughters (yum) ended up being the most productive meeting, not to mention, eased a lot of my pre-wedding jitters as she ran through her checklist and helped me tie some loose ends. Needless to say, I SO appreciated Michelle squeezing me in on her own time. This is just one of MANY examples of how Michelle pours her heart and soul into Twist Six Events, and will make each and every one of her clients feel supported through the planning process, and excited for their big day!

Michelle ticked all of the boxes for my dream planner: flawless work ethic, crystal clear communication, top-notch organization, and superb professionalism. She is very smart with her suggestions, and knows exactly how to offer her opinions while keeping the couple's vision in mind.

Our wedding was the first of its kind to be hosted on town property, and Michelle was up for the challenge from day one. I give her MAJOR kudos for her patience as there were many moving pieces and nuances to our wedding - from helping to navigate through some tenting and lighting logistics, to wrangling in all of the vendors we vetted out throughout New England, Michelle never let me worry about a single thing despite the control freak that I am!

For someone who cannot function without a schedule, Michelle was a dream come true as she produced the most detailed wedding timeline which she distributed to our wedding party during rehearsal dinner. Leading up to the big day, Michelle and I met on site to walk through our vision one more time, and reviewed various lists i.e. Packing list, Signage list, Placement list (of where I wanted certain props/signs to go). She even generated a blueprint to scale to provide to the vendors which ensured a smooth set-up.

On the big day, Michelle drove back and forth checking in with me and dropping off lunch in the bridal suite, and facilitating set-up on site (shout-out to Zach, for being the best right-hand-man EVER)! With wedding planning being top of mind for two years, one of my favorite moments was pulling up to the ceremony/reception site, and seeing what was once a blank canvas, now the most stunning, rustic, garden wedding a girl could ever dream of. The final result was a product of hard work and communication between Michelle and myself, and I had to hold back tears of joy and pride before walking down the aisle to say "I do."

Every signage was in its place, and tables and chairs set up according to the blueprint. I could not, and would not change ONE thing about our wedding day, which is a huge testament to the impeccable job Michelle had done. She continued to impress us throughout the night even after hours, as she helped break down some things and ensured valuables were looked after.

I recently texted with Michelle letting her know I am already looking forward to my next celebration, just so I can have an excuse to hire her and work together again. She was a complete joy, and an absolute dream to work with. You will NOT be disappointed. You know you hired the best in the industry, when you repeatedly hear from your wedding guests, "best wedding ever."

BEST DAY, AND BEST PLANNER EVER.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    XO The Berubes

Twist Six Events 11
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Daisy Grondin · Married on 08/31/2019

Bridesmaid

I was reunited with Michelle and Twist Six Events at my best friend’s wedding this past August. My best friend got married along the water is an open field. Her vision was a from scratch outdoor wedding. I suggested she look into a planner and I am so glad that she made the choice of Twist Six. The day of the wedding was so relaxing and filled with joy and that was in huge part to Michelle who juggled all the logistics so we could enjoy getting ready. She commanded the wedding party at the rehearsal so we all felt super confident the next day. From start to finish I was so impressed with her attention to detail and would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Award

Twist Six Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Boston, 02128 See on map