Twist Six Events

Boston, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Boston based boutique wedding and event planning company serving the New England area. Our mission is to exceed each client’s expectations through customized design, attention to detail and flawless event execution.

Fact: It takes Six Twists to open any bottle of champagne!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/10/2021

This is the first person you need to hire when planning your wedding

If you want your wedding to be everything you’re dreaming of, hire Michelle.

When we started planning our October 2020 Boston wedding, we were living in California. Choosing a venue on our own was a bit of a struggle, so we decided to look for a wedding planner to help. The first two planners we spoke with on the phone came across as ridiculously pretentious and we wondered if maybe a wedding planner wouldn’t be for us. Then we talked to Michelle. When we hung up, immediately we looked at each other and knew she was the perfect fit. Michelle had an amazing resume plus she came across as smart, down to earth and passionate. She had even previously worked at our wedding venue, so it felt like it was meant to be.

We trusted Michelle completely from the beginning. Which was a great choice, because her recommendations are ultimately what made our wedding so fantastic. Unless you’ve planned a wedding, it’s pretty challenging to envision how a bunch of Pinterest ideas can become a cohesive design. Michelle brought our vision to life. Her suggestions created a team of the absolute best in their fields.

Michelle makes your happiness her priority and she goes above and beyond to make things perfect. An amazing thing about Michelle is how she’s able to just get things done. If I told Michelle there was something I didn’t like (or sometimes she just sensed it!) she’d immediately have it changed. Knowing there’s always someone in your corner advocating for you is priceless.

When our wedding had to be postponed, it was devastating. We’d been planning since 2018. Michelle worked with our vendors and we chose a day everyone could make work. It was a pretty seamless transition.

The nicest part about having Michelle and the biggest reason everyone should hire her (on top of all the wonderful things you’ll know about), is because of all the things she does that you’ll never know about. Problems with vendors, venues, guests, contracts (the list of things she’ll take care of for you goes on). Plus, everyone says things always go wrong on your wedding day and I’m sure mine wasn’t any different, but I have no idea about anything that didn’t go smoothly. Michelle orchestrated everything perfectly! Plus, she made time to bring us everything we wanted and needed! The day is so much more relaxing when you know nothing bad can happen because Michelle will take care of everything.

Michelle was easily the best choice we made for our special day. She knows all the best people, she’s patient, detail oriented, and doubles as best friend and confidante if things fall apart. If you’re going to have a party, budget for the person who will make sure it’s exquisitely designed, goes off without a hitch and leaves you free to enjoy your day!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Married on 10/02/2021

Incredible wedding planner!

As a teacher and a type-A person myself, I knew that planning a wedding would be a LOT and I couldn’t possibly do it without the help of someone else (my mom and sister live out of state, my friends are mostly married w/ young kids, my mother-in-law lives an hour from our wedding location and I was working full time with a long commute due to Covid). This is where Michelle from TwistSix comes in. From our first phone call, I felt like she wanted to help me achieve my vision and make my load easier. I had already gotten the church and venue before I started working with her, but she helped me secure the rest of our vendors (and the BEST DJ EVER!) and made sure everything was taken care of at the right time. Her gentle reminders kept me on track; she made the phone calls I didn’t have time for, she gathered the information and let me choose. Best of all, she listened to me and often repeated my own ideas back to me when I wasn’t sure what to do. She had no “stake” in the game - she wanted our day to be the best and what we wanted. Her objective view was so incredibly helpful - I can’t stress this enough!

And of course, the weeks leading up to the wedding and day-of help were absolutely instrumental in the day running perfectly. I’m sure there were some problems along the way, but I never knew about them! She did all of the little tasks and I’m sure I can’t even name them all. She got breakfast for the groom and groomsmen and delivered it to the hotel, she made sure everyone was lined up for the ceremony and looking their best, she went to the venue and made sure the tables and set up were just perfectly how we had discussed, she even helped a guest sew a rip in a dress in the bathroom as the night went on! My bridesmaids were so impressed with her helpfulness (and maybe jealous that I had her when they didn’t for their own weddings!). I didn’t have to put stress on any bridesmaids or family members and everyone was able to enjoy the day, which is exactly what I wanted. Above all, Michelle is a wonderful person who is very easy to work with. She knows the Boston/New England wedding scene, and she helped me stay within my budget while helping to orchestrate the best day ever!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 09/20/2021

Made our day so easy

When we first were planning our wedding for 2020, we began to get nervous about our venue's organization and how well they would execute our day. So we began looking for day of coordinators and found Michelle and Twist Six Events! Immediately we began to feel more confident and could focus on being excited for the big day. Michelle was wonderful through a postponement and eventual venue change.
    I will say that I myself was a bit anal and organized on my own and ended up with a new venue that had a wonderful coordinator team but having Michelle was still so wonderful. My husband and I had never actually been in a wedding before so she made sure we were thinking of every detail and had our packing lists in order. She ran our ceremony rehearsal flawlessly, reached out to all of our vendors prior to the wedding and helped to address any last minute communication week of. She worked with our venue team on wedding weekend to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. And she went the extra mile to help us with all of the little organization and details on day of that were causing a headache (like how the bride and bridesmaids would end up with their clutches/IDs etc.), making sure all floral arrived, everybody was on time and decor was going up appropriately. We're so thankful to Michelle for her help in our big day and the excitement and positivity she always brought.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Boston, 02128
Location of (Twist Six Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding