156 Porter Street, Boston, MA 02128 Map · Phone number

About Twist Six Events

Boston based boutique wedding and event planning company serving the New England area.  Our mission is to exceed each client’s expectations through customized design, attention to detail and flawless event execution.

Fact: It takes Six Twists to open any bottle of champagne!

Follow Twist Six Events on

img 3355 2 51 997779 1571148812

13 Reviews for Twist Six Events

• Carly

Carly R. · Married on 09/05/2020

Couldn't have done it without her

Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had Michelle by our side on our wedding day! At the beginning of the planning process, I knew that I wanted a day-of coordinator so that I could be fully present and enjoy all of the little moments with family and friends. From the first phone call with Michelle, I knew she was perfect for the job. She is not only organized and task-oriented but also incredibly kind, caring, and thoughtful. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely responsive and took on tasks that I didn’t even know needed to be done! Her experience and reassurance put me at ease, even planning through a pandemic. On our special day, she orchestrated everything to a T. Because of Michelle, our wedding was even more magical than we could have imagined. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Christina

Christina M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Michelle is truly amazing!

Michelle was amazing! I truly did not think I needed a day of coordinator/wedding planner however my Mom was insistent. We both called a handful of planners however when I finished my initial call with Michelle I knew she was exactly right for what we needed. She was so incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Always asking what more she could do. I did not realize how many last minute details there truly are and little tasks to get done. Michelle handled everything beautifully and always had a smile on her face. I appreciated how hands on she was and how she knew not to overstep, it was the perfect mix. Our wedding weekend was perfect and so much of that was due to Michelle. She even jumped in to sew a button back on my wedding dress during cocktail hour. She is simply amazing. Hire her and it will be one of the best decisions you make in the million you have while wedding planning!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Robyn

Robyn M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Michelle is fantastic! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further. From the moment we started chatting I knew that I needed Michelle by my side when wedding planning. Even if you are type A (like me) and think you’ve got it all covered, you still NEED Michelle. She is organized, thoughtful, kind, creative and full of great ideas! She put all my worries at ease, and I genuinely believe we enjoyed our wedding more fully, knowing that she was handling everything behind the scenes. She was the best problem solver, and stayed until the very end of our wedding to make sure everything little detail went according to plan! We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Michelle and her team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Twist Six Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Boston, 02128 See on map
    Location of (Twist Six Events)