851 Washington St., Raleigh, NC 27605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 1

About Twenty-One Films, LLC

We are a group of fun-loving, adventure-seeking, unique individuals who share a passion for creative storytelling. A team of filmmakers, creative directors and editors who have come together to capture life’s real moments and handcraft authentic films.

Follow Twenty-One Films, LLC on

• Videos 6

49 Reviews for Twenty-One Films, LLC

Hayle · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful work & professional company

Working with Twenty-One films has been a great experience, from the very beginning! They are very effective with communication, organized and professional. I had a few concerns about the timeline of the big day with the video, but after a short conversation with Phil McInnis my worries were alleviated! It's like they've done this before :) !!! We had two videographers and I never felt like there was a camera in my face. Twenty-One films, thank you for such a pleasurable experience! I cannot wait to see how our wedding video turned out. We will cherish it forever!!

Go check out their work on their blog... I may have already binged them all :)

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Kiki

Kiki Richardson · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful team and beautiful final product!

We LOVED working with Twenty-One Films for our wedding. From our first meeting with Phil, we felt he and his team were very professional, answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. Phil was very responsive as we were planning out our day, and he had some great suggestions for the timeline. Phil and his team were where they needed to be, on-time, on our wedding day. They were very pleasant to be around and unobtrusive, deferring to the photographer where necessary. Now that we have the videos back, I can say with confidence that we absolutely LOVE our videos! The video short still makes me tear up - it so perfectly captures our day. The documentary edit is so fun to watch because it shows parts of the day that I didn't necessarily get to see, and the video of the ceremony is very meaningful to us. Twenty-One Films is worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2018

If ever there is something I’m happy I did, it was to hire Phil and Jess to create a wedding video! They are so kind, so easy to talk and plan with, and so sincere in making sure they are capturing every memory of your day. They are a fantastic team and we are so excited to relive the day thanks to them!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Real Weddings

• Joe Payne Photography
    Joe Payne Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, it is really important that any videographers we work with are as team-oriented and totally dedicated to giving you a quality product as we are. The team at Twenty-One Films are a pleasure to work with and I 100% recommend them to any brides looking for video to go along with their stills.

• Sean True Photography
    Sean True Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want high quality videography for your wedding day at a reasonable price that you can't do better than Twenty-One Films! They are attentive to capturing all the details of your day and tell your love story without missing the important moments of your wedding. Professional and reliable plus a lot more. I would not hesitate to hire them for your wedding day!

• Bethany & Dan Photography
    Bethany & Dan Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a fun vendor to get to share a wedding day with. We loved working with them!

• 851 Washington St. Raleigh, 27605 See on map
    9196037607 (Phone number)
    9196037607 (Other Phone Number)
    9AM-5PM Monday-Friday