address, Fayetteville, NC 28301 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jonathan Hornby Productions

Jonathan Hornby Productions is a wedding photography and videography service based in Fayetteville, North Carolina. With over 19 years of experience, this talented artist offers an exceptional service to his clients. His natural, documentary style focuses on the sincere, creating a candid collection of cherished memories for you to enjoy for years to come. Also offering videographer services, he presents a complete package to couples looking for a priceless collection of mementos of their wedding celebration.

This agency offers a range of photography and videography services, letting you choose the experience that best suits your needs. They can also offer a range of video styles and cameras, creating an even more customizable experience for you. Open to traveling, Jonathan also caters to destination weddings upon request.

• Veteran-owned
Follow Jonathan Hornby Productions on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

13 Reviews for Jonathan Hornby Productions

Billie J. · Married on 09/06/2020

Mother of the Bride

He was so polite and respectful. He captured the personalities of our family and I seldom realized he was snapping pictures.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Judy D. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and Worthwhile Experience

Jonathan Hornby Productions creates memories of a lifetime!

I hired Jonanthan as my wedding videographer because of his profound records, unmatched expertise and the top-notch quality products & services I've seen in his portfolio. Jonathan is a professional with a vast amount of knowledge in the films and media realm. From day one, Jonathan was invested in making sure he understood the expectations I had for my wedding video and he was fully dedicated to capture every moment and detail of this special day. Jonathan's performance on our wedding day exceeded my expectations.

Jonathan was punctual and arrived fully prepared for business. I was impressed at how articulate and detailed Jonathan executed his tasks precisely regardless of the environment we were in. Jonathan was determined to capture the perfect shots/moments, even if it meant going through an entire roll of film/video until he reached perfection. That's what I call a true professional.

Jonathan is easy going and made me feel comfortable during the entirety of the wedding celebration. He's a team player and worked effectively with the photographer we had at the wedding. Although Jonathan also does photography, I focused on hiring him as my videographer on the day of my wedding as I have seen his previous work online and was pleased with the finished products I saw from him.

Jonathan stayed until the very last minute of the wedding ending to ensure no precious moments were missed. This was very professional and respectful of Jonathan. He went above and beyond during filming and his work ethic is truly unbelievable! Even under tremendous amounts of pressure to deliver a live video feed which many of my family who could not attend the wedding in person due to COVID depended on, Jonathan maintained his composure and multi-tasked during our wedding. When one of the live feed links failed, he quickly worked through other alternative solutions. This is the kind of vendor, anyone should wish to hire and work with. Jonathan understood my needs and wants and actively listened to ensure he provided tremendous service.

I promptly received my wedding video and it was the best investment I've made in capturing my wedding day. It was superb, perfect and will keep me smiling for a lifetime. I can write an entire novel about my experience with Jonathan Hornby Productions, but I'll tell you it's absolutely worth hiring Jonathan for your big day or big events.

The memories captured in my wedding video are priceless and well worth every penny spent. It's a video I will forever cherish for years to come and can't thank Jonathan enough.

Judy & Eric

Sent on 10/07/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Jonathan Hornby Productions Pricing

Jonathan Hornby Productions Price Rates

Jonathan Hornby Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download