About Twelfth Night Photography

Photography is an outlet for artistic expression and genuine fun. From these principles, Twelfth Night came to be. Established in 1999, our goal is to ensure that our client's creative visions are met. Quality not quantity is optimal in our process. The Twelfth Night staff pride themselves on unrivaled customer service. To assure quality control, we do all editing and color correcting of your images in studio. Please call the studio to design a custom package that accommodates your budget.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Dominic, Sarah and Vikki were absolutly amazing. They answered any questions I had along the way and were very prompt! On the day of the wedding, Vikki was not afraid to try anything and she definitely made us laugh :)

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Twelfth Night did our engagement and wedding photos. They took the time to find out exactly what we wanted and what pictures would be important to us. We had Vicki and Randy and we feel they captured all the magic that day. I love looking at our pictures. I highly recommend Twelfth Night!

Photo of Twelfth Night Photography in Garden City Park, NY - Engagement Shoot
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Twelfth Night Photography Pricing

1 VIDEO

engagement photos
1:30 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I Love Twelfth Night, every time I hear one of my brides is using them I get sooo happy because I know they will not be disappointed !!!!

This vendor and I have worked together for shared clients. I am on site setting up the wedding cake before the ceremony, when people are often taking their wedding photos. That was the case with Twelfth Night. Twelfth Night is courteous and efficient with the people they're shooting, has immaculate attention to detail, and produces a beautiful end product. All of their subjects appear so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera, and the staff is simply a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Twelfth Night Photography.

I worked with Dominick November 2009 for my client's wedding and he was a true professional. I look forward to working with him again.

Events

2238 Jericho Turnpike, Garden City Park, NY 11040   See On Map
516-746-5346 (phone)
Twelfth Night Photography is a wedding professional from Long island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Queens , and Nassua . Twelfth Night Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the long island wedding industry since 1999 specializing in candid fun photos.