T's Photography

Allendale, MI View map Visit website
   1 review
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

T's Photo and Video provides a full service package that highlights beautiful weddings and events. Tamarra Thomas the owner has a great team that makes sure that your event is thoroughly planned out while capturing the best moments throughout the day. We are able to work locally and remotely! No distance is too far for us to travel to make sure you have the best team available for your event. We have experience working with all genders, race and cultural backgrounds. T's Photo and Video is your go to service for all your photo and video needs in the future as well. Big life changes and updates? Include us in it all and we will make sure we are there to help celebrate those moments. Because we focus on making a relationship with each of our clients we provide services best for you and your personal needs, Feel free to ask about all our services and we can help create great packages with all your accommodations. Book with T's Photo and Video services today!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing!!!

We hired Tamarra for our wedding day and she was amazing! We could not be happier with her service. She guided me through my entire day and made everything so easy for me. She was so encouraging and positive. 10/10 would recommend trusting her for your pictures!!!

Deals

T's Photography 1
Discount

Book your Engagment and Wedding together and receive 20% off! Refer a friend and get 50% off your engement shoot!*

Pricing

T's Photography Price Rates

Team

Tamarra  Thomas
Tamarra Thomas
Owner

Photo and Video is my thing! Let's share a great day filled with love, laughter and great company. I believe that together photo and video can create the perfect long lasting memories that you need for your wedding. My job doesn't just stop at taking beautiful photos and videos, but helping you plan a stress-free wedding from hair and makeup to the Cupid Shuffle. I am fun and energetic and willing to help accommodate your needs for your special day.

Just shoot me an email or text and let's make it happen. We can discuss all questions and concerts till you feel ready to book me for your next event!

Allendale, MI, 49401
Location of (T's Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding