Allendale, MI 49401 Map · Phone number

About D&E Image

Modern. Fun. Natural. D&E Image is a company based out of West Michigan that offers creative and unique photography. We will capture the feelings and emotions of your special day, with a friendly, laid back, and easy going approach. We strive to give you beautiful, lasting moments, while having fun.

Elizabeth went to Kendall College of Art and Design and received her BA in Graphic Design. She now works for an advertising agency in Grand Haven, which she loves. Through photographing objects and models for school projects and taking many classes on photography, she has developed a love for it. You may contact Elizabeth at 616-818-8419 or ehoezee@yahoo.com.

WeddingParty089
30a607d113727e1c 1298488181336 BG175
BG110

8 Reviews for D&E Image

Rachael · Married on 06/16/2012

Elizabeth was amazing! I absolutely love the pictures she gave us from our engagement session and know I will love my wedding pictures just as much! I cannot wait to see all the photos she took that I don't even know about. The poses of the formal pictures are awesome and I know I will love them! She is so skilled at what she does and is also decently priced so you couldn't ask for anything better!

Sent on 06/26/2012

D&E Image's reply:

Thanks Rachael!

Lyndsay · Married on 06/26/2010

Doug and Elizabeth traveled for my wedding. I was in charge of finding a couple venues for pictures. They arrived to my first venue before I was there. They were with me all day long. I can't believe how flexible they were with me. We took so many pictures and are getting so much for what we paid.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Kayleigh · Married on 05/21/2010

I really can't say enough good things...I LOVED our wedding pictures! I would recommend them to anyone...plus, there prices were by far the most competitive from any other photographers we looked into.

Sent on 11/12/2010

D&E Image FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Allendale, 49401 See on map