Ventura, CA 93001 Map · Phone number

About Trinity Wheeler Photography

I am so grateful for the time you've taken to check me out! Thank you, thank you! A bit about me and what you can expect from "working" with me ...

I believe Life and Love should be celebrated! Why not adorn your walls and bookshelves with imagery that fills your heart and keeps you remembering all that you are blessed with! I'm especially thrilled that brilliant minds invented an awesome tool like photography, allowing us to capture such sweetness. ** side note: if you want to be utterly amazed do a bit of reading on the history of photography ** You should know that what I love most about being a photographer, is the “exposure” I get to so many lives. My clients (turned friends) have been my best teachers; offering me insight and lessons on relationships, parenting, love, family, and faith. It's amazing how much is revealed during a photo session and I sincerely appreciate every aspect.

I realize getting your picture taken can be a tad awkward, as well I recognize how intimate a photo session can be. I so value your trust and I take your comfort level very seriously. While shooting I strive to create a balance between a carefree joyous atmosphere and creating opportunities to capture the images you're envisioning. My attitude while shooting is informal and friendly; all the while paying attention to the lighting, environment and those moments where you are so uniquely present and that's when I shoot …. and shoot and shoot and shoot! To a fault, I overlook details such as a crocked necklace, sideways collar, peeking bra strap, etc. If these details are important to you, please let me know or consider a wardrobe that is less fussy. I try to keep it simple and lean more towards a candid/photojournalistic approach combined with the pictures you most want. I tend to guide people, rather than posing, then step back and allow for your spirits to shine. I'm not big on adjusting this, fixing that, head up, chin down; I want you to feel comfortable. On the other hand, I will certainly let you know if something is not flattering or just looks funky. I want your personalities to show: kiss, talk, laugh, stretch, tickle, tell jokes, make funny faces, BREATHE, but be aware there is an armed photographer watching and she's ready to shoot! In the end, it is my intention to provide you with a blend of candid images that convey your personalities, beautiful portraits that take your breath away and detailed shots that bring back memories so vivid, it's as if you were there again.

Follow Trinity Wheeler Photography on

trinity wheeler 0885
trinity wheeler 8438

20 Reviews for Trinity Wheeler Photography

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2014

Trinity made our wedding...really. Our pictures were absolutely unbelievable! We were beyond thrilled with her work. Trinity did an amazing job capturing all the candid and emotional moments of our wedding. Those snapshots meant the world to us. We also have so many great shots of our guests. And, you get to hang with Trinity! She genuinely cares for her clients and was a calming presence on our big day. She was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process.

Marina · Married on 07/12/2014

Ahhhhhhhhmazing! My family has used Trinity Wheeler Photography for several occasions. I recently had the opportunity for her to do my wedding. Trinity along with the rest of her "team" seriously made our day that much more special! She gave us the opportunity to embrace every moment of our special day along with capturing these moments that will last for a life time. Trinity truly cared about what we wanted and had so many wonderful ideas. She is up for anything and masters it all!

Beth · Married on 06/13/2014

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Trinity Wheeler Photography!! Trinity shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding - and her work is seriously amazing! We really trusted Trinity to do what she does best and she delivered above and beyond our expectations. I never thought that I would have such beautiful pictures - we couldn't be happier!

Trinity is a true professional (the proof is in the output she delivers), but she is also SO MUCH FUN to work with! She made us feel super comfortable by coaching us through the shots but also encouraged us to 100% be ourselves. The team she brought to tag team the wedding photos was top notch as well.

We are so impressed every time we look at our beautiful pictures, reliving every aspect of our wedding day. We've already decided that Trinity is going to be our photographer for all of the special moments to come!!

Trinity Wheeler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Ventura, CA 93001 See on map