Trinity Wheeler Photography

Trinity Wheeler Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Trinity Wheeler Photography

"take a picture, it'll last longer"

I am so grateful for the time you've taken to check me out! Thank you, thank you! A bit about me and what you can expect from "working" with me ...

I believe Life and Love should be celebrated! Why not adorn your walls and bookshelves with imagery that fills your heart and keeps you remembering all that you are blessed with! I'm especially thrilled that brilliant minds invented an awesome tool like photography, allowing us to capture such sweetness. ** side note: if you want to be utterly amazed do a bit of reading on the history of photography ** You should know that what I love most about being a photographer, is the “exposure” I get to so many lives. My clients (turned friends) have been my best teachers; offering me insight and lessons on relationships, parenting, love, family, and faith. It's amazing how much is revealed during a photo session and I sincerely appreciate every aspect.

I realize getting your picture taken can be a tad awkward, as well I recognize how intimate a photo session can be. I so value your trust and I take your comfort level very seriously. While shooting I strive to create a balance between a carefree joyous atmosphere and creating opportunities to capture the images you're envisioning. My attitude while shooting is informal and friendly; all the while paying attention to the lighting, environment and those moments where you are so uniquely present and that's when I shoot …. and shoot and shoot and shoot! To a fault, I overlook details such as a crocked necklace, sideways collar, peeking bra strap, etc. If these details are important to you, please let me know or consider a wardrobe that is less fussy. I try to keep it simple and lean more towards a candid/photojournalistic approach combined with the pictures you most want. I tend to guide people, rather than posing, then step back and allow for your spirits to shine. I'm not big on adjusting this, fixing that, head up, chin down; I want you to feel comfortable. On the other hand, I will certainly let you know if something is not flattering or just looks funky. I want your personalities to show: kiss, talk, laugh, stretch, tickle, tell jokes, make funny faces, BREATHE, but be aware there is an armed photographer watching and she's ready to shoot! In the end, it is my intention to provide you with a blend of candid images that convey your personalities, beautiful portraits that take your breath away and detailed shots that bring back memories so vivid, it's as if you were there again.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

Follow Trinity Wheeler Photography on

20 Reviews for Trinity Wheeler Photography

Trinity's work is absolutely phenomenal. She takes even the most inconsequential moment and turns it into your favorite memory of the day in an image you'll have forever. I cannot say enough good things about her photography skills and composition intuition (both in framing a shot and assembling a photo album). I think I may have scared her a bit when I had a 15-minute breakdown of the entire wedding day, but she rolled with it. She could tell what was important to me, and even in a time crunch, managed to get every last shot we wanted, and more, without ever sacrificing quality. When you have a big family, that means a lot of pictures, and every once in a while she would tell us all to "shake it out" so we wouldn't be stiff.
Brides, Trinity has your back. At one point, there were 14 people in the dressing room with me, and she just turned to everyone and was like, "Can I have a moment with the bride? I want to get some shots of her alone," and everyone left. I asked her, "Ok, where do you want me?" and she just sat on the couch and was like, "Oh, we're good, you just looked like you needed a break," and started doing more detail pictures of things like my jewelry. I was, and still am, so grateful for that moment. She even took that time to show me some of the gorgeous pictures she'd already taken.
I had gotten a veil without telling my stepmom, and it was supposed to be a big surprise, but then I actually forgot it for our family portraits. Trinity to the rescue, "Don't worry, we're going to make the veil a big moment, just the two of you, and then your veil will be a surprise for the ceremony. No big deal. Don't stress." Genius.
She's incredibly responsive to emails and texts, even if it's just to say, "Hey, I'm ___ right now, but I'll be able to get back to you tonight."
Also, she was with us from 1:00pm to 10:00pm. The very first picture she took in the bridal room? Time stamped at 1:00pm. The girl is punctual!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/12/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Trinity made our wedding...really. Our pictures were absolutely unbelievable! We were beyond thrilled with her work. Trinity did an amazing job capturing all the candid and emotional moments of our wedding. Those snapshots meant the world to us. We also have so many great shots of our guests. And, you get to hang with Trinity! She genuinely cares for her clients and was a calming presence on our big day. She was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ahhhhhhhhmazing! My family has used Trinity Wheeler Photography for several occasions. I recently had the opportunity for her to do my wedding. Trinity along with the rest of her "team" seriously made our day that much more special! She gave us the opportunity to embrace every moment of our special day along with capturing these moments that will last for a life time. Trinity truly cared about what we wanted and had so many wonderful ideas. She is up for anything and masters it all!

Profile Picture Marina, 7/12/14, 1 Review