10 Braeburn Road, Havertown, PA 19083 Map · Phone number

Tricia Notte 6
Tricia Notte 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision my husband and I made!

Choosing Tricia for our October wedding was the best decision my husband and I made! She was so organized and responsive that she made the entire process a breeze! Tricia took the time to really get to know us and our vision for the wedding. I was so impressed that she visited our venue prior to the wedding in order to know the venue layout and provide suggestions on our day-of timeline and first look locations. Day-of Tricia and her team did a great job keeping myself and our family on schedule (despite some dress and catering mishaps!).
    On top of her great work leading up to and on our wedding day, by far the best part is our photos! I couldn't believe how quickly Tricia sent us our sneak peek - we hadn't even left for our honeymoon yet!!! The photos are absolutely stunning and capture the vibe perfectly. We are truly grateful to have found her and lucky to have such beautiful memories of our wedding day.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2018

Tricia shot our save-the-date/engagement photos this Fall in Valley Forge Park and we couldn't be happier! On top of delivering a beautiful variety of photos to choose from, Tricia was great to work with! She was super responsive to our requests and captured our inspiration perfectly while also bringing a unique vibrant warmth to our photos on an otherwise overcast day. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed which came through in the photos. We can't thank her enough and highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2018

Tricia was the photographer for my wedding on June 15, 2018. My pictures are stunning! She captured so many beautiful moments from our special day. Tricia is so sweet and easy to work with. My friends and family are blown away by how great the pictures turned out! She is the best :)

Tricia Notte 8

Tricia Notte FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 10 Braeburn Road Havertown, 19083 See on map