Tricia Notte Reviews

37 | Havertown, PA

37 Reviews for Tricia Notte

Margaret Haff · Married on 05/30/2020

Above & Beyond our Expectations!

Tricia was phenomenal. We can not recommend her enough. She was incredibly accommodating and understanding working with us as we navigated our wedding with many changes due to Covid. Tricia was a joy to work with at every step of the way. She was so fun and inviting and felt like an old friend, very comfortable. My husband and I were so blessed to have her with us on wedding day and she brought a second shooter who was equally as professional and engaging and all around awesome. Tricia got our wedding photos to us in such a timely manner and even shared a mini album Less than a week after our wedding so we didn’t have a long wait at all! Highly recommend her if you are looking for a great photographer both in mannerism and in skill set. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Margaret,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review. I could not have been happier that your wedding was my first back since February. It was a joy to be part of it and I'm lucky to have such amazing clients. Cheers :)
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 02/29/2020

Best photographer!

Tricia was so organized and attentive from the beginning planning stages all the way through to the day of our wedding. Every picture she took was beyond breathtaking and there was not a single one we did not love! Both families had a lot of requests and Tricia was able to handle every single one of them. I will continue to recommend her and many people have reached out to me asking who my photographer was. She really is the best in the business and anything else I have in the future I will without a doubt be calling Tricia!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Mary,

Thank you so much! You and Jimmy couldn't have made my job easier :) Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day!
    ~Tricia
  • Laura

Laura O'Sullivan · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing Photos, Professional, and Responsive

We could not be happier that we chose Tricia to photograph our wedding on 12/31/2019. Not only are her photos amazing (she did our engagement and we also already received our wedding mini-album), but she truly captured who Tyler and I are. She is professional and organized, she listens to what you want, and she is very responsive (you learn to really value that trait when planning a wedding!). She kept the whole day flowing and kept Tyler and I perfectly on schedule, making sure we got the shots we wanted but also making sure we had plenty of time to enjoy the evening. She was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I have been to so many weddings where the photographers get in the way of the memories while trying to capture them. She captured amazing photos (as already seen in our mini-album), but she never blocked anyone's view or made herself too obvious. The other photographer she had that evening, Emilie, was just as amazing. We wish we could do our wedding over solely to work with them again!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Ryann · Married on 11/08/2019

Tricia was the absolute best! She fit right in with our whole group and was beyond helpful leading up to our wedding!

Tricia really took time to help me in the planning of our pictures. She was organized, which was a huge help and offered a lot of good suggestions as to locations of photos. Tricia fit right in with our group too, from being in the room while the bridal party got ready to our trolley rides around town. She really helped in making our day run smoothly. She also really listened too (and provided her professional suggestions) but really listened to what myself, my family and husband wanted and then she made it happen while adding her own twist. I have recommended Tricia to many people and will continue to use her for photos down the road.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Babe · Married on 05/04/2019

Exactly what we needed!

From start to finish, Tricia was the perfect photographer for us to have document our wedding day! She helped me build a timeline for my wedding day, listened to and executed our vision for photos that exceeded our expectations, and was able to get every photo we wanted while blending in with the celebration! The end result was even better; her aesthetic left us with the most gorgeous prints and pictures to remember the beat and funnest day of our lives!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jason

Jason Manges · Married on 03/12/2019

Photographer Extraordinaire

We were recommended to Tricia from a friend and were absolutely blown away by what she was able to do. Just the overall quality of the pictures, the lighting, and how much insane effort that her and her staff put into the photos and also video production as well.

Ask for the link to Kelly & Jason wedding at Front & Palmer from December 2018 and see for yourself. It was perfect and everything they did was amazing. They put a youtube video together for us as well.

I would hire Tricia and her whole team to make your wedding day perfect. We honestly did not even see them at the reception and had so many amazing pictures. It was unbelievable.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Tricia Notte's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and for the privilege of being your photographer! I am so glad that you love your photos. I loved everything about your wedding and you two as a couple! Thanks again for letting me be a part of your wedding experience. (I just booked another wedding at Front and Palmer and am so glad to be returning :) )
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision my husband and I made!

Choosing Tricia for our October wedding was the best decision my husband and I made! She was so organized and responsive that she made the entire process a breeze! Tricia took the time to really get to know us and our vision for the wedding. I was so impressed that she visited our venue prior to the wedding in order to know the venue layout and provide suggestions on our day-of timeline and first look locations. Day-of Tricia and her team did a great job keeping myself and our family on schedule (despite some dress and catering mishaps!).
    On top of her great work leading up to and on our wedding day, by far the best part is our photos! I couldn't believe how quickly Tricia sent us our sneak peek - we hadn't even left for our honeymoon yet!!! The photos are absolutely stunning and capture the vibe perfectly. We are truly grateful to have found her and lucky to have such beautiful memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2018

Tricia shot our save-the-date/engagement photos this Fall in Valley Forge Park and we couldn't be happier! On top of delivering a beautiful variety of photos to choose from, Tricia was great to work with! She was super responsive to our requests and captured our inspiration perfectly while also bringing a unique vibrant warmth to our photos on an otherwise overcast day. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed which came through in the photos. We can't thank her enough and highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/15/2018

Tricia was the photographer for my wedding on June 15, 2018. My pictures are stunning! She captured so many beautiful moments from our special day. Tricia is so sweet and easy to work with. My friends and family are blown away by how great the pictures turned out! She is the best :)

Sent on 08/19/2018

Trisha · Married on 06/02/2018

Tricia made me so comfortable with all the pictures. She got so many candid shots which is exactly what we wanted and she was so organized and got everything done in a efficient fashion.
    So happy I have these amazing pictures to remember such a perfect day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Tricia Notte's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Trisha! You and Eric were so fun and easy to work with and we had so much fun working with you both!

Briana · Married on 02/16/2018

Tricia is the absolute BEST. She was SO easy and a pleasure to work with. The pictures that she captured of our special day could not be more perfect. She even had pictures available the very next day for us to look at! The 2nd photographer Emily was fantastic as well. We had a very big bridal party, and they were so patient with us and went with the flow. I highly recommend Tricia Notte for your wedding photographer, she makes wedding planning so easy and fun!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Tricia Notte's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review, Bree! I feel so privileged to work with your clan so often. You, your friends, and extended family are so fun, flexible, and throw the greatest dance parties to boot! I am so happy that I was able to be a part of this day! Looking forward to completing your photos and working on an album together!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

It would be impossible to describe Tricia in one word as she is nothing short of an absolute angel. She was amazingly attentive, listened to every suggestion/idea I had and ran with it, and seriously made the entire wedding photography experience a breeze. She caught so many magnificent shots of me having the time of my life/laughing allllllll day! I seriously could not have asked for a better person to capture our day and I could not be more grateful as she truly brought my vision to life.

This was THE best day of my life to date and her photos prove it. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Tricia Notte's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day and experience the love and laughter!

Malerie · Married on 10/07/2017

When a family friend posted pictures from their wedding I immediately knew I wanted
    Tricia to photograph our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our experience. Tricia made everything so easy and we felt we could totally trust her with capturing our special day from the very first time we met. We received our pictures quickly and we still can’t stop looking at them. From the posed bridal party shots to the candid shots of our family and friends, every picture brought me tears of joy!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Malerie & Andrew,
    Thank you for letting me be a part of your today! You were so easy to work with and I loved getting to know you both. I am looking forward to building your album together. Thank you for allowing me to take part in your day!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Tricia photographed our wedding and reception this past October. Not only was she professional and talented, she is an awesome person. I felt so comfortable with her from the beginning. I was nervous about the photography aspect of our wedding because I come from zero back around about it and had no idea how it was going to work. She made the process so easy and was so organized. She periodically checked up on us in the days and weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure we were still on the same page with everything. The day of the wedding she was on point and kept everything in flow while sticking to our timeline. Shortly after our wedding we received our pictures back and they’re absolutely wonderful. We couldn’t be happier with the interaction, quality, and service that Tricia provided us with. I would definitely recommend her and can’t wait to have her shoot other events for us! Thank you Tricia!
    - Ned and Michelle McAleer

Sent on 12/29/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2017

Tricia was an absolute pleasure to work with - her work was simply perfect, everything we could have asked for on our special day. She was super flexible to work with and communicate with - never had an issue getting in touch with her. We would highly recommend Tricia for her outstanding photography and professionalism. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Tricia Notte's reply:

Thanks, Meghan! You and Steve were tons of fun and I had a blast working with you both!

Mollie · Married on 07/15/2017

Tricia is warm and comfortable in her approach. She makes you feel comfortable on a day that can be filled with nerves. Tricia also balances her approachable personality with great skill and an ability to effortlessly take control and get all shots you want. She's direct and super open to any ideas you have. She's wonderful to team with. We will treasure our video and photos from our wedding forever and are SO HAPPY that we chose to hire Tricia to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Tricia! From our initial meeting to receiving our pictures, we were so impressed by her warmth, professionalism and organization. Tricia asked for a list of pictures we wanted and, using that list, created a "lesson plan" for the day. We were able to get all of the pictures we wanted without missing the fun of our cocktail hour and reception. She gave us great ideas of locations for the photos, as well as a back up plan in case of rain. Throughout the day, she wrangled our group and kept everyone organized and in place, while not taking a ton of time out of the day. I felt like I barely saw her shooting during the ceremony and reception, but she captured every single moment without being at all intrusive. I have had so many people comment that her pictures were some of the best they're seen and I agree. She provided us with a mini album a day or two after the wedding and the full album just a few week later. After talking to several photographers, we decided she was the best match, based not only on price, but personality (you don't want someone with you all day you don't like!) We are so glad we were able to work with Tricia and absolutely love all of our pictures!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Tricia Notte's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much! It was such a lovely day! Wishing you and Jon all the best!

Angela · Married on 03/10/2017

Tricia was an absolutely amazing photographer for our wedding in March. She was professional, organized, and a pleasure to plan with and be around. Tricia’s photographs turned out amazing and beautiful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. I should also mention, on our wedding day there was a snow squall! Not a pretty snow fall, but instead a smack in the face, clothes drenching wall of snow while we were outside taking group photos. Tricia did not stop taking pictures the entire time. Through all the chaos and wall of snow, she kept shooting and captured some of the most amazing wedding pictures I have ever seen. I was amazed at her ability to maintain her composure and continue shooting. Tricia’s prices were extremely reasonable and she also provided a mini album with 3 days and the full album within 2 months. Tricia values your ideas and wants to see your inspiration. She also asks for a list of the photos you would like. She uses this list to make sure she gets every shot you want and expect while also capturing a million other moments! We loved having Tricia as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

Tricia was an excellent photographer for our wedding day! I loved how she took the time to meet with us before the wedding to understand all the moments we most wanted to capture on our wedding day. And, being the bride and the groom in a tizzy on the actual day, she was the one who kept us on track to getting those important photos. She did a great job of capturing candid moments as well (and, many of those photos have become my favorites!). I have been IN LOVE with SO many of the photos she took, I find myself going through our digital album all the time! Tricia was very attentive and accommodating. She was willing to do whatever we requested. We had a pleasant experience working with her, and she's followed up often since our wedding day to ensure we are getting the most of our wedding photos.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

Tricia and her team are a pleasure to work with. She responds to emails and calls very promptly. She is super flexible and makes the day about the couple. Our bridal party loved her as well! She made the "taking a million pictures" part of the day fun and exciting. It was 100 degrees on our wedding day but that didn't stop her! We can't say enough about Brophotogrpahy!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/22/2016

Tricia was amazing! She was so organized and was so easy to work with! I already recommended her to a friend getting married this fall! She was speedy in editing and The pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Dani · Married on 06/11/2016

Tricia was everything we wanted in a photographer and more! She was professional, fun, accommodating and our wedding photos are more beautiful than we ever imagined. She brings the photos to life! Her creativity and talent showed in every photo. I would recommend Brophotography to any bride and beyond:)

Sent on 07/28/2016

Tricia Notte's reply:

Thank you, Dani! I will forever cherish being part of your wedding!!

chris · Married on 06/11/2016

We were lucky enough to have Brophotography shoot for both our engagement and wedding. The photos came out perfect! They were so vibrant, clear and amazing. She captured such great moments that we re-live every time we look at the pictures. We also got the pictures back super fast which is always a plus. I would recommend Tricia to anyone looking for a great photographer. She really did a first class job with everything!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tricia Notte's reply:

Thank you so very much!! It was truly a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

linda · Married on 05/29/2016

I loved having Tricia as my photographer. I really wanted someone who was familiar with Philadelphia and could catch the right angles and all the unique features of City Hall and the buildings along Broad Street. She totally got what I was looking for. We weren't sure if it was going to rain and came up with a contingency plan. Thankfully the rain held off and we got great pictures with clear blue skies. She sent me a sneak peak within 2 weeks of the wedding and a full album of 500 pictures within a month! the pictures we got just let me wanting more! Our wedding was awesome and I'm so glad Tricia captured it all!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Tricia Notte's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with and I was honored to be part of your day! Thank you for the kind words.

Trang · Married on 05/14/2016

Tricia is the best to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2016