Trevor Holden Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Do you like boring photos? Cause if you do, sorry Im not your guy.

Are you looking at this website because you’re planning an awesome wedding and you are going to have a ridiculously fun time and the special moments will be off the hook? If you answered yes, I’m your guy.

Photography is my job but its also my hobby, my favorite past time, my joie de vive. I look forward to shooting a wedding the way most people look forward to the weekend.

Ive been shooting weddings full time for five years now and have been very fortunate to work with some truly great people whom I now consider friends.

Giving people amazing images that make them smile and sometimes cry is the best feeling ever. Contact me so that I can make you crysmile.

-Trevor

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kyah
    Kyah G. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing experience!

If you're in the market for a wedding photographer, I cannot begin to recommend Trevor and his team enough!

Throughout our entire (and delayed) wedding process, Trevor was with us every step of the way to make sure our wedding day would be perfect. On the day, Trevor was there capturing all the moments, oftentimes without us even knowing he was there! He had an incredible eye for finding SUPER creative shots within our venue, utilizing lights and backdrops that we never would’ve even began to think about. The end result of the photos was nothing short of perfect. He’s the quintessential professional - his natural talent and creativity met the moment in the best way possible, and we’re forever grateful.

Trevor's name and reference were given to us from a family member, and we're certainly happy to pass along the great recommendation! Simply put, if you're looking for an amazing wedding photographer, you can do no better than Trevor.
  • Nichole
    Nichole C. Married on 08/12/2021

Truly captures each moment

Trevor was amazing! From the first time we spoke over the phone, I knew we were on the same page and he would truly capture each and every moment on my wedding day! And boy was I right :) it wasn’t just about my now husband and I, but also our 3 kids, family and friends. We were now a family of 5 and he took the most beautiful photos at some of the most beautiful hidden spots on Block Island. I can’t thank you enough for everything Trevor and for being so wonderful to work with!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn P. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing!!!

Trevor Holden captured our Block Island wedding perfectly! He caught all the special moments and candid shots. He and his assistant were a pleasure to work with throughout the day and really made us feel comfortable. Planning a wedding on an island comes with additional challenges, but Trevor was very knowledgeable of the Island and had great suggestions for when and where to go for the best shots. He was easy to work with and secured his own ferry reservations for his team. Trevor was professional, responsive and supportive. We are so happy with our photographs - 100% recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Andrea Whitten Makeup & Hair Andrea Whitten Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a hair and makeup team, we at Block Island Bridal Beauty appreciate the attention to detail and ability to capture it within candid moments. By hiring Trevor Holden to shoot your wedding, you will be getting all of the photos you'd hope for and more. Not to mention, he is a very lovely person to have around on such a pivotal day!

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

166 Audubon rd Warwick, RI, 02888
Location of (Trevor Holden Photography)

Trevor Holden Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Trevor Holden Photography include in the starting price?

Trevor Holden Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Trevor Holden Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Trevor Holden Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Trevor Holden Photography offer?

Trevor Holden Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Trevor Holden Photography offer?

Trevor Holden Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Trevor Holden Photography offer for wedding events?

Trevor Holden Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Trevor Holden Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Trevor Holden Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding