3 Cornell ave, Warwick, RI 02888 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Trevor Holden Photography

Do you like boring photos? Cause if you do, sorry Im not your guy.

Are you looking at this website because you’re planning an awesome wedding and you are going to have a ridiculously fun time and the special moments will be off the hook? If you answered yes, I’m your guy.

Photography is my job but its also my hobby, my favorite past time, my joie de vive. I look forward to shooting a wedding the way most people look forward to the weekend.

Ive been shooting weddings full time for five years now and have been very fortunate to work with some truly great people whom I now consider friends.

Giving people amazing images that make them smile and sometimes cry is the best feeling ever. Contact me so that I can make you crysmile.

-Trevor

Trevor Holden Photography 2
Trevor Holden Photography 3
Trevor Holden Photography 4

brianna · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing photographer and person!

I got married Labor Day weekend and reached out to Trevor to photograph our wedding over a year out I believe. I saw his photos and instantly knew that was the style I wanted for my wedding day. Once I talked with Trevor their was no question. He is down to earth. Easy to work with. Extremely talented and an awesome person! Having him and kris(second shooter) photograph our wedding day was so fun. It was like they were apart of all of us hanging out having fun with us all while taking mind blowing photos!!!!! They captured so many moments and people and exceeded all expectations. Pick Trevor Holden you will not regret it!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Trevor Holden Photography 5
    Trevor Holden Photography 6
    Trevor Holden Photography 7
    Trevor Holden Photography 8
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Cohen Keaney · Married on 06/28/2019

Best photographer and person

Trevor is SIMPLY THE BEST and there is not enough praise in the world to adequately describe how amazing he is as both a person and a photographer. Trevor was the first person we booked for our Newport, RI wedding after we fell in love with his work. We stalked so many RI photographers online before deciding to book, but Trevor's pictures are really just on another level and we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. Trevor met with my mom and I before booking so we could get to know him a little and we knew immediately he was perfect for us. Trevor is so calm, cool and humble and we knew that was exactly what we needed on our day.

Trevor was amazing during our engagement shoot and really made us feel comfortable behind the camera. It honestly felt like we were just hanging with our friend who happened to be also taking pictures of us. We really got to know Trevor during this shoot and it made us even more excited for our big day. These pictures were obviously unbelievable... like all of his work.

Our wedding day was perfect and one of the major factors to this was Trevor. He set the tone for everything. I can be an anxious person and he made me feel calm throughout the whole wedding. He arrived promptly to where the girls were getting ready and was awesome from then until the end of the night. He is so not in your face or pushy- and just captures the raw and real moments. Our pictures, which we got like 2 weeks later are absolutely on another level. I love every single picture more than the next one. These pictures are truly ART.. the angles and the lighting he finds is unreal. I could go on and on, but if you want not only the best photographer, but also an awesome person to capture the best day of your life there is no question you should book with Trevor. I only hope I get the chance to work with him again one day.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 12/08/2018

Magical memories!

Trevor did a wonderful job capturing the joy and emotion of our wedding day! We ended up with more favorite photos than we can frame! Trevor and the second photographer did a great job of snapping the candid and important moments without us noticing. Would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a talented and reliable photographer! Thank you Trevor!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Trevor Holden Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• Andrea Whitten Makeup & Hair
    Andrea Whitten Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a hair and makeup team, we at Block Island Bridal Beauty appreciate the attention to detail and ability to capture it within candid moments. By hiring Trevor Holden to shoot your wedding, you will be getting all of the photos you'd hope for and more. Not to mention, he is a very lovely person to have around on such a pivotal day!

• PartyGirl