Trevor Holden Photography Reviews

Trevor Holden Photography 2
Trevor Holden Photography 3
Trevor Holden Photography 4

brianna · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing photographer and person!

I got married Labor Day weekend and reached out to Trevor to photograph our wedding over a year out I believe. I saw his photos and instantly knew that was the style I wanted for my wedding day. Once I talked with Trevor their was no question. He is down to earth. Easy to work with. Extremely talented and an awesome person! Having him and kris(second shooter) photograph our wedding day was so fun. It was like they were apart of all of us hanging out having fun with us all while taking mind blowing photos!!!!! They captured so many moments and people and exceeded all expectations. Pick Trevor Holden you will not regret it!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Trevor Holden Photography 5
    Trevor Holden Photography 6
    Trevor Holden Photography 7
    Trevor Holden Photography 8
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Cohen Keaney · Married on 06/28/2019

Best photographer and person

Trevor is SIMPLY THE BEST and there is not enough praise in the world to adequately describe how amazing he is as both a person and a photographer. Trevor was the first person we booked for our Newport, RI wedding after we fell in love with his work. We stalked so many RI photographers online before deciding to book, but Trevor's pictures are really just on another level and we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. Trevor met with my mom and I before booking so we could get to know him a little and we knew immediately he was perfect for us. Trevor is so calm, cool and humble and we knew that was exactly what we needed on our day.

Trevor was amazing during our engagement shoot and really made us feel comfortable behind the camera. It honestly felt like we were just hanging with our friend who happened to be also taking pictures of us. We really got to know Trevor during this shoot and it made us even more excited for our big day. These pictures were obviously unbelievable... like all of his work.

Our wedding day was perfect and one of the major factors to this was Trevor. He set the tone for everything. I can be an anxious person and he made me feel calm throughout the whole wedding. He arrived promptly to where the girls were getting ready and was awesome from then until the end of the night. He is so not in your face or pushy- and just captures the raw and real moments. Our pictures, which we got like 2 weeks later are absolutely on another level. I love every single picture more than the next one. These pictures are truly ART.. the angles and the lighting he finds is unreal. I could go on and on, but if you want not only the best photographer, but also an awesome person to capture the best day of your life there is no question you should book with Trevor. I only hope I get the chance to work with him again one day.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 12/08/2018

Magical memories!

Trevor did a wonderful job capturing the joy and emotion of our wedding day! We ended up with more favorite photos than we can frame! Trevor and the second photographer did a great job of snapping the candid and important moments without us noticing. Would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a talented and reliable photographer! Thank you Trevor!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

Simply the BEST!

I had the absolute best experience with Trevor, my husband and I both felt so comfortable and he worked with our video team so well to get all the best shots. I truly enjoyed every minute of working with him. So far I’ve seen one picture and it exceeded my expectations I CANNOT WAIT to see the rest!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Melynda · Married on 09/02/2017

Trevor was amazing! Planning a wedding from across the country is difficult but Trevor made it easy. He was very professional and took beautiful photos.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do we begin. Trevor was referred to me by a coworker and I couldn't of been more thankful for the referral. He gave us exactly what we were looking for and is truly talented. There were never any issues and I loved the fact he was daring with his pictures. It was not your typical shots, he captured all the moments that usually go unseen. I am beyond thankful to have had him and his assistant as our photographer. Will refer him to every one I know in search of a photographer.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Rachel E · Married on 02/11/2017

It's hard to write a review that will do justice to Trevor and his work. Photography was one of the most important elements for us and he surpassed every expectation. He is so easy to work with while capturing each moment organically. Trevor stands out with his own unique style and we can't give him enough stars!

Sent on 03/30/2017

jen · Married on 11/05/2016

Trevor took absolutely the most beautiful and breathtaking photos at our wedding. I'm in awe of the special moments he was able to effortlessly capture. I highly recommend Trevor who is not only extremely talented, but also the most professional and easy to work with. Book Trevor! You will be so happy you did!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jenifer · Married on 09/18/2016

A true artist who can capture or create a magical moment that is so special and beautiful, you'll be floored with the results! So professional, putting the entire party at ease with his calm presence and direction. He is open to ideas and is incredibly accommodating to any changes in the plan and easy to communicate with. So happy we went with Trevor and couldn't imagine having anyone else to help us collect those precious moments and memories to look back on for years to come!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/20/2015

Hiring Trevor was one of the best decisions my husband and I made outside of deciding to get married in the first place! Everything from our pre-wedding planning calls and emails to the post-wedding delivery of our photos went perfectly. Having spent many years as an event planner I have worked with numerous photographers and Trevor is among the very best I have seen. He and his assistant made everyone feel so comfortable during our special day and he captured moments that I will treasure forever. We knew we wanted something outside of the norm, something to really capture the love and the spirit of not just us and our family, but every single one of our friends and Trevor did just that. We are so lucky to have had our day captured by such amazing photos.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Anna · Married on 08/08/2015

Very easy to work with, creative and took fun pictures.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Abhinav · Married on 12/18/2014

Trevor did our pre-wedding photoshoot that was phenomenal. The beauty of the photos is beyond verbal explanation. Whenever we see those photos we are overwhelmed and relive those moments. Each and everything about that photoshoot was perfect: The location, the camera, the lens, the light and last but not the least "The Photographer". When he takes the photographs he knows really well what he is doing and can see the final outcome in his brain which we saw as a result. I would recommend Trevor Holden's photography to anyone who is thinking of getting a pre-wedding photoshoot. He is the best.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Meg · Married on 09/27/2014

It may not occur to you when looking for a wedding photographer that this is a person you will spending much of your day with. By looking through his work it is obvious that Trevor is a very talented photographer and extremely gifted in his medium. But what you might not be able to tell from his portfolio is what a very cool guy he is. Really relaxed, very professional and just a pleasure to be around. And It wasn't just Tim and I who thought so, there wasn't a guest at our wedding who hasn't told us how awesome and talented our photographer was. We really enjoyed sharing our day with Trevor and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jenna · Married on 08/23/2014

Trevor was the best photographer ever. His pictures are beautiful and he is a pleasure to work with. We first met him in NYC for our engagement session and he put up with below freezing temperatures and trekking through the wet snow. He completely goes with the flow and helps you get the best picture possible. Everyone at our wedding loved him and complimented how fun he was to work with. He wasn't bossy or telling us to pose and he let us enjoy our day while getting the most amazing pictures possible. He worked non stop and his assistant was amazing as well. I can't say enough positive things. He is very professional and even sent us our flash drive in the cutest way I have ever seen. He was timely in getting pictures to us and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Donna · Married on 08/22/2014

Trevor's work is in a class all his own. I am beyond happy with all the images he was able to capture. A true talent.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Jean · Married on 08/16/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Trevor Holden Photography! Trevor was recommended by a fellow photographer and did an amazing job capturing our wedding.

When we viewed Trevor's website we knew he was extremely talented and the landscape pictures were unbelievable! Since we were getting married by the ocean, we knew we wanted someone who could appreciate the views - and Trevor certainly did!

After meeting with Trevor we felt confident that his vision, creativity and calming professionalism was exactly what we were looking for. As we continued to meet through the planning process his professionalism and excitement continued.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Trevor captured everything! Our pictures were just as perfect as our beautiful wedding day and Trevor was able to capture the magical night.

I recommend Trevor Holden Photography to anyone!

Jen · Married on 07/06/2014

If you are looking for amazing memories captured in a unique, gorgeous way, Trevor Holden Photography is the photographer for you ! Trevor and his associate Kris captured every detail of our special day and the pictures are amazing ! They are professional, punctual and extremely hard working. My husband and I could not get over the details that they caught and they are extremely patient ( we had 3 babies in our wedding and Trevor and Kris made sure to get them when they were at their best, which wasn't all at the same time ! ) the skill and talent that Trevor has shows in every picture that he takes and he seems to only get better as time goes on-he has photographed several of our friends weddings as well. I am so glad that we have these beautiful memories to share with our son when he gets older and we are so thankful to Trevor and Kris for doing what they do best- capturing the moment perfectly :)

Sent on 11/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Trevor was everything we could have asked for in a photographer. His ideas and creativity came out in our amazing photos. We are constantly asked who our photographer was and how amazing our photos are. Trevor made us feel completely comfortable and took amazing candid photos. I recommend him to everyone I know and I am so happy we were able to book him for our wedding.

Meghan · Married on 05/03/2014

The first time I met Trevor was at my sister in law's wedding...he was the photographer and I knew right then and there that I wanted him as my photographer. Trevor does amazing work and captures the moments that you may not remember on your wedding day. Not only did Trevor's work amaze me, he was never in the way of the bridal party or guest. Looking back at my pictures 6 months later I ask myself "How did Trevor capture those moments, I don't remember him being there."
    I highly recommend Trevor Holden photography. He is well priced and a very talented individual.

Lindsey · Married on 04/26/2014

Anyone thinking of hiring Trevor as their photographer shouldn't hesitate one minute longer, he's fantastic! He photographed us for our both our engagement and wedding day and we absolutely love the results. He gave us beautiful photos to remember this time in our lives by. So incredibly easy to work with, made us feel instantly comfortable and he's so creative.

Thank you, Trevor!

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/21/2013

Trevor was wonderful to work with. He was a true professional from the moment we contacted him to the moment we got all our pictures back. Everyone is raving about the pictures and the moments he caught throughout our entire day. We can't stop looking back and reliving the day through the pics! Highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Alycia · Married on 10/05/2013

Trevor was amazing!! He came early and captured shots as me and the girls were getting ready. He make my wedding day relaxed and fun! I saw a few shots he posted and I am thrilled can't wait to see the rest! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a photographer that thinks outside the box and captures some of the most precious moments can't wait to see the rest !! I'm off to Turks for honeymoon!!
    A-

Sent on 10/07/2013

Trevor did two weddings for me and was a delight to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2013
  • Thao

Thao · Married on 05/25/2013

Having Trevor as our photographer was the best decision in our wedding planning. His work is exceptional! Trevor was very easy to work with, very opening and accommodating from the beginning to the end. On our wedding day, he captured every special moment of our traditional Vietnamese ceremony and western ceremony beautifully. The pictures came out stunning. We received many compliments from our families and friends, and could not stop looking at the pictures. This is something we will always cherish and pass down to our children. Thank you for being a part of our happy day, Trevor!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2012

Trevor truly made us feel as though our wedding day was the most important event there ever was and we thank him wholeheartedly!
    You can see the perfection in his work. He is passionate and takes his work very seriously.

Trevor was a professional throughout the process, flexible and a pleasure to work with. From skyping if necessary, up until the very end, we were very pleased with our amazing photographs and also how they were presented to us.

A wedding is without a doubt one of the most special days in a person’s life, it is a time when family and friends gather to honor a bride and groom and witness their happiness as they embark on a journey in partnership.
    There was so much to take in that day and we could hardly recall all that had happened nor did we really know what was going on in those fleeting moments. We anticipated that it would be a blur and knew that we had to select a photographer who was creative and talented enough to capture our lives in that moment and make it a part of ours forever.

We can now, relive our wedding day any day of the year. Trevor captured moments that will never be repeated. He would have done just about anything to capture our phenomenal double rainbow that ended our day.

Trevor is a gifted and talented photographer who I would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 01/15/2013