126 E. Badillo St. #101, Covina, CA 91723 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About TreasuredCeremonies.com

Hello, my name is Nick Gonzalez.

I am the presiding minister, reverend & officiant of Treasured Ceremonies.com. I have been happily married to my beautiful wife, Marisol, for 28 years. We live in Covina, Ca. and have been blessed with four wonderful children.

I work with couples to develop beautiful, memorable, unique and most of all, affordable wedding ceremonies. I am readily available to serve you. As a matter of fact, if you already have your marriage license I can be available tonight, tomorrow or just about any time at your convenience. I mention this because once I was called to officiate a wedding with only 12 hours advance notice. If this has happended to you, just give me call.

My fee's are simple and contain no hidden charges.

I have a "short & sweet" 5-minute wedding ceremony (only $150). This is a perfect choice for those who want a 5 minute wedding ceremony that is simple & fast, yet very meaningful, using pre-written vows. This 5 minute wedding ceremony is for the bride and groom only (with no more than 5 people).

I also have my popular "Custom & Unique" wedding ceremony for only $300. This is a full length wedding ceremony which can include all of the traditional / contemporary wedding ceremony elements, rituals and family customs, as you desire.

This ceremony can be as long or a short as you prefer. We can also help you write your own vows at no extra charge and are available to attend the rehearsal as well. And since you may have question or two, we provide Free unlimited phone and email support both before and AFTER your wedding.

To see a sample wedding ceremony program click here:

The "Custom & Unique" wedding ceremony includes: initial consultation, informal meeting to get acquainted with bride and groom, vow writing assistance, order of service planning, optional rehearsal preparation assistance & attendance, spiritual support & prayer throughout all preparations, officiating of the wedding ceremony, signing of your marriage license, filing of your marriage license, free phone & email support before & after the wedding, free "10 steps to writing your own personal wedding vows", free sample vows & ceremony program and our free "Wedding Ceremony Information Kit".

Whether you're planning a private or public ceremony I can help remove all of the hassle out of your wedding ceremony so that you can focus on your special day and on the rest of the celebration. Give me a call at 626-217-2504 Monday through Sunday anytime between 9am and 9pm. I am licensed and ordained to legally officiate weddings in California (not an internet ordination) and service all of Southern California.

Thanks for considering TreasuredCeremonies.com and have a great day.

Reverend Nick Gonzalez

Presiding Minister, Treasured Ceremonies

Email: ReverendNick@TreasuredCeremonies.com

Website: TreasuredCeremonies.com

Phone: 626-217-2504

P.S.

Feel free to call me anytime between 9am and 9pm everyday.

Me2
sparklers

40 Reviews for TreasuredCeremonies.com

Tom H. · Married on 08/24/2018

Pastor Nick @ Padua Hills Theatre

Pastor Nick exceeded our high expectations, and was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. My wife and I wanted an officiant that would provide a meaningful message that would create a feeling of love and retrospect for our guests, and he did just that. He was presentable, he spoke with great clarity (both Spanish and English), he was extremely available/helpful throughout the process, and provided a clear and concise layout beforehand to avoid confusion. We are so thankful to have met Pastor Nick, and we are forever grateful for his great work.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Martha · Married on 05/12/2018

Pastor Nick was great. He assisted my niece with wedding ceremony and performed the wedding rituals which were important to the couple. He also performed part of the service in Spanish which pleased the older family members. The guests were really impressed with the service

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I really enjoyed everything about the service thank you so much pastor nick

Sent on 07/01/2018

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TreasuredCeremonies.com 1
    Short & Sweet Deal!
    We provide several types of wedding ceremonies. Here are two of the most popular. You may be interested in our pre-written "Short & Sweet" ceremony (starting at $100.) or our "Custom & Unique" wedding ceremony" (starting at $200.). We can also help you write your own vows at no extra charge and are available to attend the rehearsal as well ($50.). And since you may have question or two, we provide Free unlimited phone and email support both before and AFTER your wedding. Download our FREE “Wedding Ceremony Info. Kit” from our website: TreasuredCeremonies.com All prices includes initial consultation, informal meeting with couple, vow writing assistance, optional rehearsal attendance, wedding ceremony, signing of marriage license, filing of your marriage license, Free phone & email support before & after the wedding, Free “10 steps to writing your own personal wedding vows”, Free “Wedding Ceremony Information Kit” and a Free gift to each couple after the wedding ceremony.

• 126 E. Badillo St. #101 Covina, 91723 See on map