TreasuredCeremonies.com Reviews

40 | Covina, CA

40 Reviews for TreasuredCeremonies.com

Tom H. · Married on 08/24/2018

Pastor Nick @ Padua Hills Theatre

Pastor Nick exceeded our high expectations, and was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. My wife and I wanted an officiant that would provide a meaningful message that would create a feeling of love and retrospect for our guests, and he did just that. He was presentable, he spoke with great clarity (both Spanish and English), he was extremely available/helpful throughout the process, and provided a clear and concise layout beforehand to avoid confusion. We are so thankful to have met Pastor Nick, and we are forever grateful for his great work.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Martha · Married on 05/12/2018

Pastor Nick was great. He assisted my niece with wedding ceremony and performed the wedding rituals which were important to the couple. He also performed part of the service in Spanish which pleased the older family members. The guests were really impressed with the service

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I really enjoyed everything about the service thank you so much pastor nick

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 10/22/2017

Pastor Nick Officiated our wedding on October 22, 2017 @ The Hacienda:) He was on time :) and even made sure we where calm before the Ceremony . Pastor Nick gave us Great Advice and such a Beautiful Ceremony :) Thank You From Chris and Leonardo Baltierrez . Truly recommend Pastor Nick

Sent on 11/04/2017

Armando · Married on 10/15/2017

Nick González provided excellent service for our wedding. Very profesional, punctual, understanding and accommodating to our wishes for our ceremony. Excellent price and great communication!!!!! Thank you every thing you did on our special day!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amber · Married on 07/11/2017

Pastor Nick was just wonderful! We snagged him a few days before our wedding. He was thoughtful, flexible, articulate, and simply perfect. 10/10!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Brian · Married on 11/28/2016

The marriage ceremony delivered for us was spontaneous, energetic, and caring. We received many compliments on the content supplied by PASTOR NICK,and we were confident,and at ease with PASTOR NICKS delivery. We were very happy we put our most special event in PASTOR NICKS care.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

He was AWESOME! Ceremony was beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Michele · Married on 07/02/2016

P.Nick was available to us at last minute for our daughters wedding was very well organized and professional he made the ceremony perfect and flowing wonderfully my guests made several comments on what a wonderful job he did I WAS VERY HAPPY AND APPRECIATE HIM AND HIS WORK SOOOO MUCH

Sent on 07/13/2016

Araceli · Married on 03/11/2016

We're so happy that we called Pastor Nick! It was last minute and he was available and so helpful. He was able to do a bilingual ceremony since my husband doesn't speak Spanish and my parents don't speak English. It was so awesome that my family was able to feel involved and part of the ceremony. He explained a lot and made everything go really smooth. We definitely recommend him!! ??

Sent on 03/17/2016

Janeth · Married on 08/15/2015

Pastor Nick made our ceremony wedding perfect! From the first meeting with him we knew he was the right person. He made us feel very at ease and comfortable with him. He was on top of everything. He is extremely professional! He was able to make our ceremony bilingual for our family and even gave us a few tips and ideas that we absolutely loved and used during the ceremony. Thank you Pastor Nick!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

Pastor nick was a blessing to our wedding! Having him perform our ceremony was the best thing that could have happened for us. I asked pastor Nick for a bilingual ceremony and he delivered. I also asked if he could incorporate Mexican catholic wedding traditions such as las aras, biblia y rosario, and el laso and pastor nick outshined! Definitely impressed of how beautiful he expressed himself. You made our day very very special. We thank you with all our hearts.
    Ps. He traveles to Santa Barbara area!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Stacy · Married on 05/29/2015

Pastor Nick married us last weekend and he is just so nice and made everything so easy and worry free. He gave us suggestions and ideas on things we were not sure about and was very patient and genuine. I got compliments after my ceremony about how nice it was and how he threw a little humor in. He lets you make your ceremony your own. thank you Pastor Nick!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Pastor Nick was a wonderful officiant. He was able to accommodate a ceremony where both groom and bride were of different religions. He was so kind, patient, and respectful. He brings with him a lot of positive energy, he is a very good man and excellent pastor. Both bride and grooms family loved him and we will definitely recommend him to all our friends and family.

Sent on 05/07/2015

JOSEPH · Married on 04/21/2015

Overall such an amazing experience with Pastor Nick. First off I contacted Nick the same day that he performed the service for us, "total surprise" he could accommodate us on such short notice. He really took the personal time to get to know us and answer all of our questions that we had. He made what felt like such a rushed service on paper feel like the most personal and caring approach to our special moment so unique and valued to him. Simply put.... Pastor Nick is Awesome. I cant thank him enough for making our moment so special to us. A++

Sent on 04/22/2015

Damaris · Married on 09/21/2014

Couldn't have chosen someone better to marry my husband and I. He did our wedding in English and Spanish. Whatever you ask of him be sure he will do!! Highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Rowena · Married on 03/29/2014

Pastor Nick was very helpful to our special day. He spent the time and went over all the different options of rituals that we wanted for our wedding. There were many elements that we were unsure of and Pastor Nick spent the time to explain and clarify them as well as provide his professional opinion on how to make it better. Great and responsible wedding officiant. A++

Sent on 04/14/2014

My ceremony was made possible because Nick Gonzalez was able to accommodate my special date and time. He was prompt and professional. I am truly satisfied with his service. Til this very day, my friends and family are talking about my ceremony

Sent on 04/12/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/09/2013

Pastor Nick was amazing! It was last minute and he was there to help us and make the day memorable. He was very helpful with creating a ceremony that everyone enjoyed. Highly recommend him to help with the special day!

Sent on 11/24/2013
  • I

isela · Married on 08/31/2013

Pastor nick was AMAZING!!!!! Couldn't ask for anything else! We did a very intimate ceremony at my house and he made it so special! Our ceremony was in Spanish and it was very nice because that was very important for me my mother and sister in- law only speech Spanish , Nick did an outstanding job! Thanks again may god bless you. :)

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • User3320465 · 2+ years ago

Pastor Nick did an awesome job officiating my 10 years wedding anniversary. I like how he was able to get my guests involved. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 06/26/2013

shanda · Married on 05/25/2013

Pastor Nick Gonzalez was absolutely wonderful. From the first contact online and on the telephone, he was very professional and informative. Pastor Nick was always available for questions and changes made for the ceremony. He provided us with a special baby blessing during our wedding vows as requested. I would absolutely recommend Pastor Nick to others.
    P.S. He was not boring and his words were meaningful and appreciated

Sent on 06/05/2013

Julie · Married on 04/27/2013

Pastor Nick was professional, responsive, flexible, informative and warm from the very first contact. Pastor Nick is a joy to work with and we would highly recommend him to anyone. Pastor Nick not only made a wonderful impression on us but on our guests as well. People wanted to know more about him.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Simply excellent and would recommend to anyone. Fiancee and I had a last minute change to travel plans, (were flying to Japan and had plans to wed in Hawaii) on same day, called Pastor Gonzalez and he was able to officiate the same evening. Very professional and clearly communicated.

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 10/07/2012

Amazing! Pastor Nick Gonzales did everything I always wanted to have in my ceremony. It was a perfect ceremony, just the way I dreamed of.
    And some of my guests already asked for his number and info!
    Thank you so Much Pastor Nick!!

Sent on 10/10/2012