Treasure4Life Photography

10221 Slater Ave Ste 219, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
10% Discount
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Treasure4Life Photography

Have you ever walked to the top of a mountain and took in the view? Or have you ever sat on the roof of your house and watched the sun go down. The feelings you get are unbelievable. Chills up your arm, heavy sighs, the feeling that you’re floating, and you can't stop smiling. All of this is what I feel when I am holding a holding my camera and capture a heavenly moment!

My name is Bassem and I play many roles in life, most importantly, I am the father of the sweetest boy in my whole world. he born and diagnosed for NCBRS which is less than 100 case reported around the world. I live everyday to make sure he has the best life and all the love he could ever need.

I am Over of 15 years of expires in photography, VFX & certified from Animation Mentor in the state of CA.
You can read many testimonials by checking me out on Yele

We offers a number of wedding photography packages to suit the needs of many couples with varying budgets. The highest tier package, includes the following:

• All day wedding coverage down to 3 hours.
  • Album printing up to 40 page.
  • Online gallery with high-resolution edited images.
  • Photo turnaround time of 2 weeks.
  • Real time uploads to Facebook, Instagram, and tagging you for everyone to see on your feed.
  • Free engagement session.
  • Multiple locations.
  • Second photographer.
  • High-resolution images w/ full print release

Locations (Southern California):
Newport Beach, Long Beach, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Catalina Island, San Diego, La Jolla, Temecula, Los Angeles, Malibu, Orange County, Newport Coast, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Anaheim, Irvine, Oceanside, Santa Barbara.

Thanks for stopping by.

Treasure4Life Photography 1
  • Nicole

Nicole Kosareff · Married on 07/17/2016

A Lifetime of Memories

We had Bassem as our photographer at my sons wedding & we could not have asked for a sweeter, kinder gal! All of our guests loved him & then when the photos came in we were blown away! He little touches to detail just made everything about our day perfect! Thank you Bassem for an amazing day & a lifetime of memories with your beautiful photos!

Britney Willis · Married on 10/18/2016

GO WITH Treasure4Life

GO WITH BASSEM. It’s that simple and I can explain why.
    BOOKING: I was able to contact Bassem through email, texting and some phone calls. I had a lot of questions for im and he answered me very thoroughly and clearly. Very affordable!
    PHOTOS: My husband and I are both the most camera shy awkward human beings yet we are absolutely in LOVE with our photos because I look at these photos and I just can’t believe that’s me. I feel like a superstar when I look at my photos and that’s coming from someone who struggles a lot with body image/self esteem. his candids are absolutely phenomenal. Mind blowing.
    PUNCTUALITY: he was on time for both my engagement photos and wedding day.
    PERSONALITY: Bassem is the sweetest person! and was able to get my husband and I relaxed in front of the camera, making us laugh and really, really enjoy getting our pictures taking. It was more than just getting our pictures taken, it was a bonding experience for my husband and I as well. That’s how good he is.
    Also she worked beautifully and respectfully with the videographer. He also listens to your wants and needs!
    OVERALL, Bassem you were one of, if not the best experience of our wedding. No amount of money could pay for the beautiful memories you helped create because it’s priceless. Thank you so much

Treasure4Life Photography 2

Treasure4Life Photography Pricing

Treasure4Life Photography Price Rates

Treasure4Life Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Treasure4Life Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10221 Slater Ave Ste 219, Ste 219 Fountain Valley, California, CA 92708 See on map
    626-317-0996 (Phone number)