Treasure4Life Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Treasure4Life Photography

• Alia

Alia Aljunied · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding Photos

Bassem was lovely and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Deborah W. · Married on 06/07/2019

extremely easy to communicate with

Shot our honeymoon session in a cool place. They were extremely easy to communicate with when we were planning our session.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Clara · Married on 06/01/2019

so happy when I saw the pictures

Aww thanks treasure4life! Was so happy when I saw the pictures, they look amazing and would highly recommend you at my brothers wedding too! Great work!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sophia F. · Married on 05/28/2019

love and care

So much passion, love and care. They make every picture more than just photos by providing awesome memories. They are the only ones I use for my family’s photography needs.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Patricia J. · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely love treasure4life's work.

Absolutely love treasure4life's work. They are really good at posing couples. If you're not a model like us, they would tell you where to place your hands, ask you to lean in more, etc. We really valued that guidance!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Emily · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing experience

Cannot describe how amazing was the experience. We felt super comfortable during the photo shoot and laugh a lot. Then we had our photos ready within the following hours. The turn around was very fast and the photos turned out beautifully. I will use this service again to capture our family’s precious moments. Thank you very much

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Therese · Married on 05/09/2019

Our top recommendation

Our top recommendation in California, I couldn’t be more pleased with my wedding pictures. So friendly and personable Very reasonable price. Treasure4

Steffani · Married on 05/05/2019

HIGHLY recommend

My husband and I could not be any happier! Bassem has an amazing talent...wow! When an issue that I had no control over came up Bassem were able to help us out with it and I could not be happier with the outcome. We had our reception at the Mission Inn in Riverside I cannot wait to get the final pictures (he knew all the great spots) . We will for sure book them for any major future events and will recommend them to family and friends.

Velvet Lee · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly the best photographer

Treasure4Life was recommended to us by facebook group! They exceeded our expectations for our engagement photos and of course our wedding day! Bassem goes above and beyond just photography... he also made me the most beautiful broach bouquet for an amazing price! And my photo album is seriously amazing, one of a kind! Everyone gushes at how awesome, beautiful and professional my album is. And they all say wow you must have paid a lot of money! And I responded I would have paid double the amazing price we paid for how great Bassem is and for the amount and quality of the work he did for us! My husband telling everyone how my photographer was laying on the ground in a goofy position and hanging from the trees to capture that special moment!

Jordan farmar · Married on 03/10/2019

We are so happy we found Treasure4Life

We are so happy we found Treasure4Life Photography! Bassem captured the most stunning moments during our engagement shoot and wedding. In addition to being incredible photographers, Bassem literally sewed together my dress during the engagement shoot and fixed by wedding dress after a bustle broke. They both helped push our wedding along according to our schedule and calmed our nerves before walking down the aisle. They are perfect if you are looking for talented, experienced (yet reasonably priced), and down to earth photographers.

Amanda Flyckt · Married on 03/02/2019

We loved working with Bassem!

We are so happy that Bassem was there to capture our wedding day! We loved working with him, he was friendly, professional, and fun. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos and could not be happier with them. On our wedding day, Bassem was also so helpful - it felt like we were hanging out with friends the whole time. He sent us our engagement photos and wedding photos within a couple weeks of our wedding and even gave us a preview immediately after the wedding! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sonia Muray · Married on 02/03/2019

Amazing photographer

Bassem is amazing photographer. Not only did we absolutely love their photos and feel that they truly captured us as a couple, they went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure we had what we needed and stayed on our timeline. every step of the process they were professional and dependable. Highly recommend.

Sandy Sedra · Married on 02/02/2019

Simply amazing

You're the most wonderful person I've met. Bassem's photos were beyond my expectations. You really made this day amazing and special

Sent on 02/27/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/13/2019

Really Awesome Pictures!

I cannot say enough about Treasure4Life. our Engagement and Wedding Photos so beautiful! They are absolute professionals and my photos came out so Beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend A+++

Rachel Holes · Married on 12/29/2018

So Simply!

Simply the best. I don’t even know where to start. Not only do they take the best photos but they are the sweetest and go completely above and beyond. Their pictures really do capture the magic of the day. They shot my sisters wedding as well so when it was time to pick photographers for mine there was no question. Best wedding decision you will make. :)

Joanna · Married on 10/14/2018

by sheer luck

I found Bassem on Instagram through a hashtag. A gorgeous sunbeam caught my eye and I knew who ever took that picture, had to be my wedding photographer. dramatic pictures and he definitely delivered. he is amazing!

Gabby Morales · Married on 10/22/2017

Fantastic experience

Treasur4Love Photography is absolutely amazing! Bassem extremely talented, creative photographers, but they exude passion for he’s photography. Bassem is so kind and down-to-earth. They really make you feel comfortable during the shoot. They were truly invested in our special day and wanted it to be perfect in every way, making sure that all the photos were elegant and timeless. he captured every moment we could have hoped for. Working with Bassem was a fantastic experience

Sent on 12/14/2018

Briana Kali · Married on 07/23/2017

We will treasure the photos forever

My husband and I are so glad we hired Treasure4Life Photography for our wedding and engagement photo shoot. Bassem was very professional and responded on time for everything. The albums that he made were just beautiful!!! We will treasure the photos forever.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lillly D · Married on 07/01/2017

Really paid attention to the details

On the day of the shoot, they promptly met us at our hotel lobby and drove us to some of the most beautiful beach. Really paid attention to the details in the environment and were able to capture the things we didnt even notice was there

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Kosareff · Married on 07/17/2016

A Lifetime of Memories

We had Bassem as our photographer at my sons wedding & we could not have asked for a sweeter, kinder gal! All of our guests loved him & then when the photos came in we were blown away! He little touches to detail just made everything about our day perfect! Thank you Bassem for an amazing day & a lifetime of memories with your beautiful photos!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/15/2016

Talented photographer

We were looking for a photographer that was not only talented, but easy to work with, helpful when we asked for advice, and respectful of our requests. From the moment we first spoke to Bassem to the time he delivered us the photos, he was responsive, accommodating, helpful and professional. Bassem makes it easy to be natural in front of the lens and he maintains a fun atmosphere throughout the photo sessions. Our photos turned out amazing, he was able to manage the late afternoon sun on an exposed hill in San Luis Obispo to create photos with great lighting and focus. To our surprise, he prepared us a leather bound book of our engagement photos as a wedding gift - a professional and kind gesture that we are very appreciative. He also offered to attend the rehearsal dinner so he could touch base with the DJ and get to learn the personalities of our family and wedding party, which we did not request from him and was not offered by any of the other photographers we spoke to. We would highly recommend Bassem as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Britney Willis · Married on 10/18/2016

GO WITH Treasure4Life

GO WITH BASSEM. It’s that simple and I can explain why.
    BOOKING: I was able to contact Bassem through email, texting and some phone calls. I had a lot of questions for im and he answered me very thoroughly and clearly. Very affordable!
    PHOTOS: My husband and I are both the most camera shy awkward human beings yet we are absolutely in LOVE with our photos because I look at these photos and I just can’t believe that’s me. I feel like a superstar when I look at my photos and that’s coming from someone who struggles a lot with body image/self esteem. his candids are absolutely phenomenal. Mind blowing.
    PUNCTUALITY: he was on time for both my engagement photos and wedding day.
    PERSONALITY: Bassem is the sweetest person! and was able to get my husband and I relaxed in front of the camera, making us laugh and really, really enjoy getting our pictures taking. It was more than just getting our pictures taken, it was a bonding experience for my husband and I as well. That’s how good he is.
    Also she worked beautifully and respectfully with the videographer. He also listens to your wants and needs!
    OVERALL, Bassem you were one of, if not the best experience of our wedding. No amount of money could pay for the beautiful memories you helped create because it’s priceless. Thank you so much

Sent on 10/26/2018